57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn

I have an idea. Perhaps we start an RP with these two characters and use this story as their backstory? Could be interesting to see how they fit in with other characters. Or rather how other characters fit in with them.

ummm.... when are we going to start and what are the details of it? Well.. if you know.

I was just throwing an idea out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 pm
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn

I have an idea. Perhaps we start an RP with these two characters and use this story as their backstory? Could be interesting to see how they fit in with other characters. Or rather how other characters fit in with them.

ummm.... when are we going to start and what are the details of it? Well.. if you know.

I knooooow. ^.^ but I like the idea. Let's use it. Hmmmmm... so how are we going to do this... hmmm...  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn

I knooooow. ^.^ but I like the idea. Let's use it. Hmmmmm... so how are we going to do this... hmmm...

Hmmm..........yeah, I got nothing. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:36 pm
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn

Hmmm..........yeah, I got nothing. redface

Haha same.... thinks....  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

Well, let's go with the vampire thing. Maybe Tiffany stumbled upon a coven and was turned? And then another human comes? Or would that be recycling a plot line?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:25 pm
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

Well, let's go with the vampire thing. Maybe Tiffany stumbled upon a coven and was turned? And then another human comes? Or would that be recycling a plot line?

Wait.. What's a coven and i thought tiffany was already turned.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

A coven is usually a group or family of vampires, I'm sure. Hope that helps. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 am
Princess Zelda21
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

A coven is usually a group or family of vampires, I'm sure. Hope that helps. ^_^

Yes it is. The story would start after Tiffany was turned.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 am
nefret2011
Princess Zelda21
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

Ooooh.... ok. I feel stupid. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
Princess Zelda21
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

Ooooh.... ok. I feel stupid. >.<

No worries, we all have moments like that! ^_^ So, how goes the ideas for that rp story?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

OK! So I'm making a new thread for this and Tiffany and Dmytri joined a coven. What I need help is with the plot line and the name of the thread. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

OK! So I'm making a new thread for this and Tiffany and Dmytri joined a coven. What I need help is with the plot line and the name of the thread. >.<

Let's make Dmytri the head of the coven and Tiffany second-in-command (sounds better than mate or girlfriend). As for the plot...well, war always works. Vampire Civil War, between those who want to keep their existence a secret and those who are tired of hiding. You can call it Bloody Winter.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

Let's make Dmytri the head of the coven and Tiffany second-in-command (sounds better than mate or girlfriend). As for the plot...well, war always works. Vampire Civil War, between those who want to keep their existence a secret and those who are tired of hiding. You can call it Bloody Winter.

Niiiice! Ok so what are they fighting for? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

You mean what side are they on? That's up to you.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 pm
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
nefret2011
tha rainbow unicorn
Haha same.... thinks....

You mean what side are they on? That's up to you.

They should be on the side who is tired of hiding. >.<

H  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas