Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 pm
Those words, he never had expected to hear them said directly to him before. Never. Rath stared down at her a bit. Suddenly, memmories of her came into his mind. She was always so nice to him, always cared for him... And... He always felt the same! He just pushed away his feelings because she is the cat. He felt ashamed. Haru... He tilted her head up so he could look at her. I have always loved you.

((Uh oh..))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:26 pm
Haruhi's breathing picked up again and her eyes widened.
Rath... Loves... Me... She thought.
She stood on her toes and kissed Rath again, murmuring, "Thank you Rath..."
A few tears ran down her face but they were tears of joy. Someone loved her. Someone truly loved her.

((Mwahahaha, no one hurts Rathy! 8D 8D))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 pm
Rath wiped her tears away with his thumb. No need to cry now. He told her gently, caressing her cheek.

((Hmmm... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 pm
Haruhi kept crying and she dug her face in Rath's chest.
"I'm sorry." She hugged him tightly. "I... Am just so glad someone finally loves me..."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm
Rath held her close for awhile until his chest burned with pain. He pushed Haru back gently and clutched his chest, gasping for breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 pm
"Rath?" Her eyes widened and she ran out in the hall. "Doctor! Doctor come quick!"
A doctor ran in and looked at Rath. The doctor grasped Rath and sat him down on the bed.
"Calm down, Miss. He will be okay." The doctor explained quickly and felt Rath's pulse.
"Sir, can you talk? Can you breath?" The doctor asked.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:55 pm
Rath started to cough. Still gasping for breath, Rath managed to say, No.. In a weak, breathless voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 pm
Haruhi's eyes widened and the doctor called some other nurses in. They cleared his airways* and got him an oxygen tank, putting a clear tube under his nose to help him breathe.
"He was still freezing from the water..." The doctor was saying to a nurse. "He was this close to getting hypothermia."
"Thank god he didn't!" One of the nurses gasped.
Haruhi sat by Rath's side, holding his hand gently.
Please be okay Rath.... Not just after I found out you love me, don't die please...
The doctor looked at Haruhi and said, "He is still in pain and has troubled breathing but he will be fine, Miss."
"Thank you so much." Haruhi almost whispered, still looking at Rath.

((* I don't really know what they would do, I am not a doctor xD))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm
Before even being able to properly thank the woman. She then nodded a bit taking the drink. Pinching her nose she drank it before wincing at the taste. Finishing it she then looked to the side with a disgusted look. It was horrid tasting completely nasty. Though once she finished she did have to admitt she felt a whole lot better. Sitting up without even wincing she touched her side now only feeling a little bit of a pain. Fixing her kimono she then turned to face where the old woman had walked off. Sitting she placed her fingertips to the ground before bowing showing her respect."Thankyou, Maru-chan.."Murmured her voice gently before she sat up. Looking to Akito she smiled a bit before peering down. She wanted to be far away from here, she hated him. All that time and he lied to her. But yet she still had such strong feelings for him.

((Haha, not literally kill him just slap him and yell at him calling him a liar. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 pm
"Yes yes. Fairly welcome." The old woman waved.

Akito helped Yuzu up and wrapped his arms around her. "Where do you want to go, love. Anywhere is yours to go." He smiled and kissed her forehead.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:10 pm
Rath opened his eyes weakly. He felt a hand on his then turned his head slowly and saw Haru. Haru.. He whispered weakly.

((Same here. :3
I better warn Rath now... But then where's the fun in that? >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 pm
Standing next to him, she looked down a bit. She didn't know or care she just wanted to be away from here. Though a thought then struck her mind and she looked up to him a bit. Taking his hand she laced her fingers together with his."How about the hot springs..? You know the Sohma Hot Springs.."Asked her voice gently as she looked up to him. She wanted to tell him and probly would tell him. But in truth she wanted him to make her forget about Rath. She didn't want to have to think about him anymore.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 pm
"Rath..." She sounded utterly relieved and she squeezed his hand ever so slightly.
The nurses left, smiling as the passed, whispering in the halls, "... They are so cute... Ahh young love."
"I'm so glad you're okay." She smiled.
Her ribs had began to hurt a little but Haruhi was happy to say they should be all healed up soon.
I wonder how Yuzu is.... Haruhi thought absent mindedly.
"The doctor said you should be okay." Haruhi smiled. "You should be warming up with every heartbeat."
She saw the pain in his eyes and her brow furrowed.
"I was so worried I was gonna lose you." She scoffed. "Guess I just got worried over nothing! Silly me." She giggled and kept smiling at Rath.
When you smile it just adds a little more happiness to the world. It reminds people that there is one person out there who can smile no matter what, that there is some good out there. That just one smile, can change everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm
Akito smiled and tugged Yuzu outside.
"Let's go home and get some things and we will go straight there!" He said happily.
Akito had a burning sensation in his heart. He knew Rath had kissed Haruhi and it hurt Yuzu deeply but he would make her forget about him. Yuzu was his.
"Sound good, sweet heart?" He smiled.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 pm
Trailing behind him a little she looked down to the ground. What had she done wrong..? She'd loved him since she had came to the manor. It was cruel to know that your love was unrequited. She then took her hand back from Akitos'. Letting her hand drop to her side she looked down to the ground. Her bangs covered her eyes as she looked down. Holding back tears she then shook her head a bit."Nevermind.. Lets just go home.."Whispered her voice quietly before she walked forward passing him. Though once she did she shook her head a bit before she found her feet carrying her faster. Though faster until she began to run forward. Tripping she fell forward a bit before standing up and beginning to run once more ignoring the fact she had fallen. Reaching the manor she walked in before running up to her room. Slamming and locking her door she moved forward ripping off some pictures from her wall. Crumbling them up she tossed them across the room before she fell to her knee's crying quietly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games