Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 pm
Kousuke and Ryuusha paused outside of the sizable, white building and finished up the last of their conversation concerning the position they would be put into if both the remaining Espada and the King of Souls were to ally themselves against Seireitei. A daunting prospect, but it didn't hurt to be prepared. Then they entered and made their way to the one person in sight sitting behind a desk and reading to pass the time.

As Cenizas de Sangria hit the ground, the sand on both sides of the blade burst up from the force of the blow and created an obscuring field. Kaizeloye immediately felt the massive increase of his spiritual pressure just as an intense tingling feeling crawled along the skin of his chest and arms. A sharper pain started in his hands, feet, and tailbone. When the bolts of reiryoku shot through the cloud, they did not hit the Arrancar. All that could be seen was the slow shifting of the sand on the ground and a small, almost invisible spike protruding upwards, but not him.

Meiso straightened as the king stood, and released an inward sigh of relief when the decision for the Arrancars to leave was announced. Such volatile beings were not welcomed or wanted in Tana Hari, and he felt more at ease when they left the room.

Takeshi also relaxed somewhat, but a small smile spread across his face behind Reddo's back. Good, now he wouldn't be tempted to break one of the few laws of that realm just for a fight. The expression on his face disappeared as he cleared his throat to speak. "My lord, do I have your permission to ensure that Diego and his companions are true to their word with leaving? I...I don't trust them."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:34 am
((I do not understand what happened in your post regarding Kai. XP))

Reddo smiled knowingly.
"Remember your oaths, faithful Takeshi. Go, but tread carefully. Tell me everything you have observed when you return."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 pm
((XD He burrowed after doing his Hollow-Ressuriccion transforming thing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 am
"Of course, my lord. Thank you." Takeshi bowed deeply, shot a cocky wink at Meiso, and then used Hirenyaku to follow after Diego and his small group.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash