Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 pm
Legna shook her head. N-no.. I.. I don't want to tell you.. She said, her cheeks turning a pale pink.
Tyler looked at both of them with a raised eyebrow. I'll tell him then.
N-no! Legna ordered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Wincing when he got hit, his body disappeared leaving a smoke cloud. Running out of the cloud was a minature Raphael. Yes, one of his powers was shrinking and running. Even more from this angel she was scary. High tailing it he then returned to normal trying to run off."Leave me alone you crazy angel!!"Cried out his voice as he ran faster trying to get away from her.

Running forward she saw Tyler and automaticly her eyes narrowed. Tackling him, she slammed her hand up to his mouth. Looking to the others she giggled a little."Hehe, about the cake! It's my birthday afterall!"Exclaimed her voice cutely knowing everyone must've forgot about it. Dragging Tyler off she giggled idly before seperating the earth creating a hole. Slamming him down, she allowed his head to stick out but the rest quickly buried down holding him. Placing a gag in his mouth she giggled mischieviously glaring down to him. Nodding idly to Iliad he then made a face not being the talking type.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:49 pm
Legna jumped back in surprise. Thank you Ameri..! Thank you thank you thank you..! She thought happily. She was so glad Ameri was her friend. Legna then nodded. Yes.. That's exactly it! She told Farren, grinning at him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 pm
Ariel slumped down against a tree and sighed. She wished Derik would pay more attention to her.

Violeta emerged and saw Markus waiting for her, "Where is everyone?"

Markus looked at her, "Well, Ariel's over there looking depressed. And Ameri is over there picking on Tyler. Why don't you and me sneak off somewhere?"

Violeta giggled, "Okay."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:56 pm
Realizing that her demon was gone, she took off after him. Spreading her wings, she flew at amazing speeds. Mior had a determined look on her face. The suddenness of his disapoofing honestly scared the living hell out of her. Flying even faster, she pounced onto him. With her butt on his back, she folded her wings once more and put her hands around his neck, murmuring more words. "You really are stubborn...you damn demon." She said, watching the demon's neck glow. The very next second, a collar appeared, with the tag saying the demons name. "Let us see what your name is......Raphael? Okay Raphael, let's see if this works." Mior suddenly sounded excited.

"Okay boy!! Show your wings!" She shouted, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm
Derik raised an eyebrow at Ariel. What are you so depressed about? He asked.

Tyler glared at Ameri.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Blinking as she tackled him, his wings forced themselves out of his back. Sitting up he shook his head trying to place his wings back in his back. But they wouldn't budge at all."What the hell.. What did you do to me?!"He growled out glaring up to her angrily.

Glaring down to him, she pulled down her eyelid sticking out her tongue. Kicking dirt in his face she then turned around. Running up to Prothero she jumped up having him catch her bridal style. Though that all ended when she saw Derik. Climbing over his shoulder she flung herself forward. Landing on the ground she ran forward before standing in front of Derik. Her arms crossed over her chest before she twisted her lips into a scowl."Anything you have to say to me..?"She asked quietly knowing Legna knew it was her birthday. But Derik had to know it was her birthday today.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Ariel quickly jumped up, her face was red, "What? Nothing. What would make you think I was depressed? I'm fine. Ummm.....nothing....."

Markus grabbed Violeta's hand and pulled her away from the group. He led her into a secret grove of willow trees.

Violeta stared in awe, "Markus, this is amazing! How did you know about this?"

Markus smiled, "I came here all the time when I was a kid. Do you like it?" Markus pulled Violeta toward him and kissed her gently on her lips.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Derik nodded at Ariel then sighed when Ameri came. Happy Birthday Ameri.. He said in annoyance.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:17 pm
Violeta kissed Markus back, but more of a deep, emotional kiss. Not as careful as Markus's. "Markus, I love it. I love you. I just want this moment to last forever."

Ariel was becoming frustrated. Derik didn't notice her, and Ameri kept ruining the moment everytime she came close to saying something.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:22 pm
"Maybe I binded you to me~....Maybe I didn't~." Mior said making the face that said, 'I don't know what I did wrong,'. But glaring quickly, she walked up to him and poked his wing. He was going to have to get used to her hating him cause obviously, this would be fun as hell. With her hand raised, suddenly, fake dog ears appeared in her hands as she put them on Raphael. "Raphael, you're going to let me put these on you and you're gonna like it!" Saying that as a comment, not a demand. Looking at him, she glared with a smile added in. "Now doggie...will you behave?" Mior laughed with a sense of evil.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:22 pm
Smiling a bit when he remembered she then noted the annoyance. Looking down a little she then felt a bit like a burden. Turning around she walked off a little."O-Oh.. Sorry.. Derik.."She murmured quietly walking off, shaking her head. Walking past Prothero and Iliad she ignored everyone not having a good 17th birthday so far. Walking even past Tyler she just wanted to be alone right now.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:28 pm
Scoffing he stood up quickly burning the dog ears. Beginning to walk off he tried pulling off the collar. Even when he'd get it off, it would appear on his neck. Growling he made a face before sitting his back turned to her."Just shut up.."He grumbled poking the ground glaring at it. He hated this angel she was trouble.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Markus held Violeta close. "Violeta, you are amazing. Don't ever doubt that. I love you more than anything. I can't wait for this war to be over so that we can finally stop hiding this."

Violeta simply kissed Markus again. "I know, it going to be great, not having to sneak around like this."

Ariel began to feel her stomach on fire. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Ameri?" She ran towards her. "Ameri, listen, con't let Derik ruin your birthday. You're my friend. I wont let you be sad on your birthday."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Stopping a little she stared forward for a long moment. She didn't want anyone to see her face because they'd see her tears. Wiping her face a little she smiled looking up to Ariel."Hey, now.. Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine.. Promise.. But I just want to think some stuff over.. 'Kay..? So go ahead and go have fun.."She said in her usual happy voice before she ran off. Disappearing into some shadows she hid away in a tall pine. Sitting at the top of the branch she sniffled a little wiping her eyes."Stupid Derik.."Muttered her voice childishly shaking her head. Wiping away at her eyes she stared forward. She didn't want to do anything for her birthday at all.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games