Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 am
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian couldn't help but face-palm at Taki's remark to the woman. Sometimes he wondered if she should have been born a man instead. He decided to answer Jennifer's question since no one was forth coming with their names. "First Colonel Brian Grant, and Third Lueitenent Takina Reaver. Class- A deserters and wanted by the military to be tried unfairly and executed. Yuno Ironbeak is him. Hermit if I ever saw one, but a good kid. I hate to impose Ma'am, but do you happen to have any kind of food not military rations? I'll take stale bread if you have it and no one needs it, but if you have children or elderly to feed, give it to them first. We have some extra rations to spare if you need more too." He offered polietly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer blushed again at the comment given to her by the female soldier, keeping her eyes on the stone floor until the male soldier spoke. She looked up at him and smiled. "Nice to meet you all. Oh, don't worry, we have plenty of food to share. Giza's always got room for a few more. Come along, I'll get you all set up." She put a hand on each of the soldier's shoulders and led them along, her Tender Sugar training kicking in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

He moved his head to follow the woman leading the other two away, then slipped out to the main stairs to the city. Once in the streets, he let Mina fly around to stretch her wings and locate his little sister. Finally he heard the shriek of confirmation and took off in the direction. When he felt a strange warmth in his eyes, he slowed and pulled out a dagger to face the two women around his sister. "Joey! Get away from her!" He yelled and flipped into the air, coming down to stab the woman with the guns from above, his eyes still shut. "Leave her alone!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena looked up in confusion at the man rocketing toward her. "Well, that's... different. Hey, stupid ********, cool it, would ya?!" She blocked his strikes with her metal gloves, suddenly grateful that she went around partially covered in armor and had once been a bounty hunter. Had she been an ordinary citizen of Giza, she would be dead now. "Hey, Jo-Jo! Isis! Little help would be appreciated!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

As soon as she had heard the yell, she was trying to calulate his moves, knowing that he only had assassin agility, acrobatics, and flexabily from their training. She waited for him to do a rolling lunge and that was when she rushed in to grab his blade arm and spin him around in a circle before leg sweeping him to the ground. Jo-Jo pinned him with her foot and tweaked his nose. "Yui, it's fine. I can handle danger if it came at me, but Hot Chick was just talking to me. It's okay, you can open your eyes now. I'm here so it won't hurt them big brother." She told him soothingly and lifted her foot from his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:59 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno couldn't help but pout when he was teased and pinned. It wasn't right when he was always getting beaten up by his little sister. He opened his eyes and glared at her, sticking out his tongue and tickling her behind her knee as he stood, making her yelp and jump before slapping him with two fingers so hard he hit the ground again and flicked her off. This was so not right. He got back up and looked at Jo-Jo for a moment before hugging her and ruffling her hair gently. "Stop kicking my a** Joey. Isn't it against the rules to be constantly beaten up by your little sister?" He asked pulled away to clasp her forearm, a standard assassin greeting.

Yuno looked at the woman he had attcked and grinned. "Sorry about that. Protective older brother instincts. You know, see a hot chick with guns talking to my little sister and I have the responsibility to do a flying monkey of doom attack on you." He told her and winked at her flirtaiously.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:03 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena holstered her guns and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can see the family resemblance already... Seems you share the same brain... Oh, and before either of you get your hopes too high, I have a girl." In fact, Lena missed Sol quite a bit... But her girlfriend had chosen to stay down in Sekhmet and help protect the citizens from there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo pouted and crossed her arms over her chest in mock dissapointment, her face lowering just a bit at the exact same moment Yuno did the same thing. "Damn. Lucky girl. And do not!" She heard them both say at the exact same time, then turned and side jabbed Yuno in his ribs with one finger.

She smiled at Lena and shrugged. "Eh, that just means she's smart and took the hot chick before anyone else could. Don't blame her." then turned to Yuno somberly. "Yui, they had me kill Mama and Popa. The Guild Lord was testing us out to see who would be the best to turn over to the Spinatologists for super soldiers. Had to kill Grayclaw. He was taking me and the others didn't listen to me. So, I'm running." She explained to him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"May?! Don't worry! I'm coming!"

The male thought to call for help, but there was no time. As far as he knew, May could have been dying. He ran in the direction of her voice, using it to pinpoint her location since he couldn't see in the dark. Unfortunately, a net stopped him before he ever had the chance to reach her. He fell and yelped fearfully. The army must have gotten through.

"Ow...That hurt..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"No...This can't be right..."

Isis shook furiously and ran back to Lena. The tides had just turned in the army's favor. She could sense it. They were heading right for Sekhmet...Isaac was in Sekhmet...

"Lena! The army has changed directions! They're going to Sekhmet, not Giza!"

Isis didn't even stop long enough to explain anything. She just yelled to the female as she ran past. The viera had to get to Sekhmet and warn the others.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Jennifer...I suggest you retrieve Riley and hide."

The boy hopped down from his hiding spot when the dancer was close enough. He nodded to the strangers as if to show he was aware of their presence then sighed. They had picked a horrible time to visit Giza.

"The army just changed directions. They're heading for Sekhmet."

After spending so much time around Isis, Isaac had started to pick up on some of her abilities. He wasn't as sharp, but he could sense certain things. Impending doom was one of them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

As Yuno watched, it seemed as if someone had flipped a switch inside of his little sister. Her gaze went cold and dead, and her face unreadable until she pulled up her hood to hide it. Mina shrieked and they ran to follow the rabbit woman, Jo-Jo leaping from the ground onto walls to help herr climb to the roofs and give her a better path. Dear Sagmire, I never knew that she was trained this hard this young. I probably forced more onto her when she fabricated my death so I could run. He thought bitterly, closing his eyes when he felt the warmth leave them. He knew there was a barrel ahead and vaulted over it, racing after the rabbit to help them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
May Golding

May almost laughed out loud in her delight. Her plan had worked flawlessly thus far. But she couldn't let him know she was his captor, not yet... So she remained silent and slipped up beside the captured male, pressing a chloroform-soaked rag over his mouth and nose until she was sure he was unconscious.

Once he was, she picked Honey up with some difficulty and carried him further down the tunnel, stopping only when she couldn't hear the citizens of Giza at all anymore. She lit a candle and admired her captive, looking at him hungrily. "So perfect... And all mine at last... Forever..." She smiled and pulled out a knife, running a finger gently over the sleeping male's lips. She wanted so badly to claim him officially... But no. There was a matter of business to be accomplished first.

May sat Honey up so that he was propped up with his back to her. She delicately moved his long black hair so that it was draped down his front, exposing his back. She ripped open his shirt and opened the switchblade with a click, a manic light in May's eyes as she admired his smooth back. "Once I'm done... No one will have any doubt that you are mine, Rhode..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena dashed down to Sekhmet alongside her comrades, signaling all her guards to head for the former prison. "Damn it... ******** it all, Sol better not get hurt..." She noticed Jo-Jo's brother running through obstacles with ease, even with his eyes closed, and shook her head in disbelief. 'How the hell does he do that?'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis didn't have to look back to know she was being followed. She slowed herself down she she didn't outrun the male and females. If the army reached Sekhmet before she did, she was going to need their help to get through to the others. The viera mentally sighed and shook her head.

"It always comes back to death with these humans..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games