Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 am
(( i would love to do a zombie rp! i've doneone before but it was short lived...))
Heaven and Hell stopped outside the door, they didn't want to be rude and just enter with out being invited. Even if they were allready recruted to stay there, they were ued to sleeping outside after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 am
((Thanks Ty biggrin . Um, I have never participated in a zombie rp, so I might be the first to get eaten O_O. However, I'd try it ^_^))

Malinda's wings erupted from her back and she layed back on the ground. The talk couldn't have taken this long...unless they haven't started yet. And what to do about Theras' present? I don't even know where to start looking for that! Malinda groaned in frustration and decided she'd deal with everything when the time came.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 am
(( Well I wouldn't really want people to get eaten yaknow? Unless its like a temporary character (doesn't have a skeleton) a main character meets. But I'll work on a story and how the thing works, and I'll post it in a thread. If you guys think it would be successful we'll start it when we finish one of these two that are going or something. And I'm making an announcement in this forum, and you all better read it. lol ))

Luna thanked him and walked around the house with Oceanas behind her. She admired the house and plants surrounding it. She saw the shed Jason mentioned. She yawned as she put Oceanas in the shed, leaving the door ajar in case he wanted to step out for a stroll later. She walked back to the house and stepped inside.

Devon saw the dim lighting of a small house in the opening of the woods. He stopped at the edge, looking around a tree, seeing Malinda laying down. I wouldn't expect her to be laying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 am
"Hey, you two. Come on in, we won't bite." Jason stepped inside himself and sat down on a recliner, stretching as it had been a long day. "Ugh, it's been a long time since i've used this place so sorry if it's kinda dusty."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 am
They stepped inside, looking around at the cobb webs. this place was old, kinda like the old orphanage, it made them uncomfotable. they kinda shuffled their feet beore brushing off a couch cushon to share and sitting down, feeling imeadiately the burden of their past jorney and becoming sleepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm
((I'm sure everyone is the same but I would like to apologize for the halt in role playing in these past few days. Things have become very complicated with most of us because of school. Things should pick up soon and people will always be posting, just not as much perhaps. So don't stop checking and try to stay up to date. Thanks. 3nodding ))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 pm
Luna made herself comfortable on the floor, always having a weird thing about it. Her mom used to find her sprawled out on the floor beside her bed, instead of laying in it. Luna would even sometimes be in the living room or kitchen. She never remembered when she had gotten up or if she has fallen. "Thank you for letting us stay Jason."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm
"Don't mention it. If you need anything i'll be in my room." Jason went to his door. "G'night cuz." Jason opened a door and entered, going over to his bed. He layed down and slept, exhausted after putting up such an awake and strong face. He had been tired for days.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm
"Goodnight". Luna stretched out and laid on her back, yawning quietly. She wondered what tomorrow would bring, but then guessed it would all show in due time. She held the jewel on her necklace in her fist, closing her eyes as she slowly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm
((loving the siggy boss xD))
The twins couldn't hold back any longer, they Said goodnight and thankyou at the same time, in the same tone, and leaned on eachother. Falling asleep sitting up.  

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm
(( thank you. hehe. and i'm kinda wanting to wait for Musii to reply to me... I don't want Devon watching Malinda all night XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 pm
((Baaaaaaaaaw.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm
((Sorry! I tell ya school is just taking up my time, and don't even get me started on my internet connection >:L))

Amia slowly drifted off into a deep sleep, tossing and turning at random times of the night.

Malinda sensed the presence of someone and lifted herself up. "Who are you and what do you want? And don't try that sneaking away bit, I already know you're here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 pm
(( Yay! it's been taking up our's too. lol. Can everyone at least try posting ever two or three days? That way it's at least on a roll. ))

Devon stepped out of the shadows and looked down on Malinda, he waited for a while before speaking, staring into her eyes. "I have a gift for you."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 pm
((Indeed I shall try ^_^))

Malinda looked up to see Devon staring down at her. "Oh. You. Don't tell me, one of my boyfriends sent me something? Oh yeah, you said all I could get was trash." she scoffed. "Return to sender please."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff