Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Vela

"It's not like I can just scream "I'm going ghost!" and slip through the bars! I don't know how to do the shade thing!"

The snake hissed in response and continued on once her coils were freed up. That was the last time she was going to try to carry someone. Walking wasn't going to kill them. She slithered over to Melanie and curled up beside her, nudging her head against her weakly in an attempt to get a response. Both females looked horrible...She leaned over Melanie, flicking her tongue out against Dali's cheek.

"How can anybody be evil enough to do this to someone?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 am
Naomi

User Image

She saw neither girl so much as look at them, both in a sort of horrified daze. "I don't know Vela. I don't know... They were trying to break them...." She whispered back.

She returned her gaze to the girls. "We leave you two alone and this happens. Why do they want you so shattered? Why?" She asked and moved closer to the two humans and the other familiar.

She could smell Eblis on them, and even another woman that was just as evil as him. Naomi tried to imagine how much they had to endure and how to make them this broken. She looked at Marianna, who seemed to havebecome more sure of herself and asked her the dreaded question. "What happened? Why are they clinging to each other like this? They are acting like sisters."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

"Thank you, Ms. Elfy," said Marianna once Reelo was looking better. "If you hadn't come along..." She shuddered and shook her head. "... Well, I'm just grateful you came along, let's go with that..."

She looked at Naomi sadly. "Turns out Eblis and Lilith, Dali's uncle and Xombie's mother, got married as demons. Dalila and Melanie are cousins. The reason they're like this... Eblis took them. Both of them. Reelo and I tried to help, but Lilith stopped us."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am
Naomi

User Image

Naomi roared and jumped to her paws, gray fire licking up her body as she shifted and twisted for a moment, then stood on two legs. She paced the cell back and forth, her crystal irises glinting in the black eye itself. "Marianna, why did the do this? Why are they targeting our humans? What do they want from them?!" She yelled, the massive amount of incredibly powerful emotions flowing from Dalila to her making her more emotional than ever.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna flinched back a bit when Naomi roared, and had to work very hard not to stare as the lioness transformed. She shook her head and looked over at Dali and Xombie, feeling helpless. "I don't know... I really don't know why they did this...Unless they did it just to be evil and cause pain; it was pretty obvious they wanted the girls to break..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
Vela

"Calm down, Naomi. You're going to upset Melanie and Dali."

The snake hissed and wrapped herself around Naomi's legs, forcing her to remain where she was. All of the extra yelling would only stress the females out more than they already were. Vela gave the lioness's leg a scolding bite before finally releasing her, fully prepared to restrain her again if she continued yelling.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi hissed at the bite on her leg, but obeyed. She grew much quieter, and eventually sat over the humans, giving them a sad and heartbroken look. "Vela, this..... I can't even understand what must have happened yet. Dali has her mind closed off. She's not responding to me at all. Can Melanie talk to you?" She asked gently, her clawed hands gently stroking the girl's hair in an attempt to soothe them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

"....Huh....?" Was all he managed, breathing easy now. The male wanted nothing more than to sleep right now and he couldn't think of even a single reason to remain awake any longer so he closed his eyes and went quiet. as long as the red headed one was around they might actually be safe...maybe. Reelo mentally sighed and let himself drift off in Elfy's grip- falling asleep soundlessly.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela shook her head before gently nudging Melanie. It hurt her to see the girl in such a depressing state. She would have done anything if it meant getting the girl to smile again. Were she strong enough, she would kill both Eblis and Lilith for what they had done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy sighed, pulling the human closer to herself in an attempt to make him slightly more comfortable. Considering how injured the poor boy was, it was a good thing he had fallen asleep. He needed to rest. She stared at the others vacantly for a few moments before shrugging and offering a half smile.

"I'm staying in Hell for another month. By the end of that time, nearly forty years will have passed on the surface...There are people I am trying to avoid in the living world...They are mortal, which only means I can remain here for so long...Until I have to leave, I'll try to keep you all safe..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna saw Reelo falling asleep and the depressed familiars settling down beside their humans, and felt just plain sad. She began humming softly to distract herself. The girl smiled at Elfy slightly, grateful for her offer of protection. Obviously, they were going to need it until Eblis and Lilith could somehow be defeated...

Just humming wasn't working. Marianna stood and went over to Melanie, sitting beside her and tentatively putting her arms around the older girl. She began to sing quietly, not wanting to wake Reelo or bother the recovering girls. Her voice was soft and clear, a lilting soprano. She'd often wondered what it would be like to sing in a choir... Now she'd never know.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie nearly jumped out of her skin when she was touched, instinctively trying to inch away from Ri. She wasn't ready to be touched by someone outside of her odd little family just yet. The woman squeaked nervously and tightened her grip on Dali protectively. She had to keep reminding herself the others weren't a threat, but she couldn't snap out of the defensive mode she had slipped in to.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna let go of Xombie the instant the girl shifted away, ceasing her singing and backing off to the other end of the cell. "Sorry," she whispered, sitting off by herself again and continuing her song from there. It wasn't much, but singing was helping her keep it together. She still felt like a failure for not being able to help the two girls at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"Hm?...Sorry, dearie, but you're going to have to rest on the floor for a few minutes..."

Elfy gently set Reelo down and stood, approaching Ri and kneeling down beside her. She placed once of her arms around the girl and kissed her forehead lightly, trying to comfort her. The woman giggled, moving from her kneeling position into an actual sitting position, and grinning happily.

"If you would like, I could sing with you....Let's start the song from the beginning...Okay?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna blushed; she hadn't meant to bother the nice redheaded lady. But she nodded shyly and began the song again, resting her head on the older woman's shoulder. Like that, she was hit with a memory from her life. She and her mother used to sit like this, side by side, hugging each other as they talked about how their days had been...

Suddenly, it hit Marianna that she wasn't going to see her Mom again. Ever. She stopped singing with a gasp, tears flowing from her eyes faster than she could even try to stop them. She turned and hugged the older female, crying as quietly as she could and hiding her face in Elfy's shoulder. The woman just reminded her so much of her mother that it was impossible to stay strong anymore.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games