Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden stood quickly, stumbling a little to regain his balance, and looked at the male standing outside his cell who had spoken. "No, I don't know you... Why did you bring me here? What do you want with me and... Mikhail?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah nodded in consent to Olik, approaching the girl named Ra Dirinoff and gently beginning to treat and bandage her hands and other minor cuts that were visible. "Now, sweetheart, if you'll come into the bathroom with me, we can take care of your other injuries... I only suggest a change of scenery for your privacy, of course, I mean you no harm."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra backed up from the woman, looking her in the eyes and saying, "Nyet. I have no other injuries. Take care of the ones who need it, please. I am fine. Perhaps you should look at Malikhai next. He is my Enforcer and he was cut up on his chest." She was trying to keep the woman from diverting her attention from hr injured family, not wanting to be treated before they were all taken care of. Once they were patched up, she could then begin to consider getting herself fixed up as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah glanced at the others uncertainly. They all seemed to disagree with their young leader, but Sirrah didn't feel it was her place to voice their opinions for them. "Ano... If that is your wish, Miss..." She motioned for Malikhai to come closer so she could treat his wounds.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 am
Malikhai Pytor Hectivich

User Image

Malikhai stood his ground, glaring at his young Don. "Nyet. You and I as well as all of us all know that you are the most injured after Alik, Sir. You will let her do the glueing of you or I will remove your clothing and do the showing to her myself right here and now." He demanded, his eyes lfashing dangerously at the young woman, hearing the others voice similar remarks.

None of them were fooled by her false bravado of being fine; most of them had heard her screaming and they had seen the blood. Even so, they had to give her the credit of being a kind Don. "Now, will you do the doctoring, or do I need to do the strippping of Ainra?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah shook her head quickly at Malikhai. "That will not be necessary." She gently took Ainra's hand and led her to the bathroom. "Well, honey, it seems you're outnumbered... Let's keep this between us rather than between us and a bunch of your friends, shall we? Come on. Let me take a look."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:00 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

After Sirrah had closed and locked the door, Ra sat on the edge of the tub and gently took off her vest, then dress shirt, letting them fall away to reveal what at first glance seemed to be blackish blue make up smeared all over her chest, ribs, and back before it was apparent to the other woman that several bruises had combined into one large one. Seventeen circular burns from cigarettes dotted her skin, her ribs covered with lacerations and her wrists red and raw from ropes and shackles. She looked up at the woman and then looked back down. "It's... not that bad... Malikhai... can be looked at first..." She said in a small voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gritted her teeth, feeling quite sick when she saw the marks all over the poor girl. It reminded her far, far too much of her life a few weeks ago in Shadow's palace. "No, we're taking care of you first," Sirrah said gently. She knelt in front of Ainra and placed her cool fingers very lightly on the girl's wrists. After a few moments, the marks vanished from Ainra's wrists and reappeared on Sirrah's before disappearing completely, as if they'd never been.

She did the same thing with her bruises, but didn't dare with the burns. Burns were tricky wounds that didn't like transferring. So she healed them as best she could with her other talent before putting a burn relieving gel on them and wrapping them. She worked swiftly over the deep cuts on her ribs, making sure they weren't infected before bandaging them up. Sirrah took a final look at Ainra, then smiled and gave her a gentle hug. "There we go. Now, the best thing for you would be rest." She smoothed the girl's hair back from her face gently. "I'm so sorry about all this. I can tell you're a good girl. You didn't deserve any of what happened to you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra watched her wounds dissapear, only the burns remaining and lessened at that. She was snapped back at the last words from the woman and scoffed. "Good? Miss, I am a Russian Mafia Don. By definition, we are evil. My Family and all the others? There were seven, now there are two. All that you see here is what remains of the Dirinoffs. I failed in my duty to protect those that were under my care, and now the Kirikvich's are trying to kill the last of us off. Mikhail, he was going to be a part of this life, but I am glad he was dispwned. My brother, Asa, he was disowned by Papa for saving Vikenti, and still he was killed by that same man. If I could have sent my Family away and taken this myself, I would have. They are not me, and they do not control anything. I should be taking it all, not them."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 am
Elemental Lord Spirit

User Image

"Kirrah, it seems that you are very well liked in the Afterworld." The Elemental Lord said, the voice neither male or female and the essense of life itself. "You are the first to be granted new life. You not only were the mention of three hundred wishes, which is our law, but three thousand. I personally, am glad to see you be granted a second chance. Go Kirrah, go to Life, and may you return once that life has been lived to its fullest." The shpere of life and light gently flowed into the red haired woman and flowed into her, filling her with a new life force and pushing her into life, and to the daughter she hadn't seen in centuries.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blinked and found herself in a brightly lit room, wearing the same white and red kimono dress that she had died in. She looked around and chuckled. "Ah, it's a good thing that we were allowed to watch the world progress... Otherwise, all this might be very overwhelming... Technology changes so fast in this time!" She turned to her shocked daughter and beamed. "Oh, my dear, look how you've grown!" she crowed, pulling the girl into a tight hug.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah felt her jaw drop when her mother suddenly appeared next to her, the blood draining from her face and leaving her pale. "O-okaa-san?" she whispered in shock as the woman embraced her. 'What the hell is this? Could I be hallucinating?'

After a moment, she hesitantly raised her arms and hugged the woman she hadn't seen in two hundred and eighteen years. She felt and looked and smelled just the same. 'If this is a hallucination, it's a damn good one...' Sirrah decided to make sure once and for all. She picked up the unconscious Ainra, who had passed out soon after Kirrah had appeared, and exited the room, pulling her mother along behind her. She stopped in front of Tank after putting Ainra on an empty cot, and gestured to her mother. "Tank, do you see this woman next to me? She's not a hallucination?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank looked at the woman who could have been Sirrah's twin and tilted his head slightly. "Da, I am doing the seeing of her. How did you do the coming into my house? Are you getting the frisky on with Sirrah? You will have to take that up with her father, husband, and sisters. Nina and Satoshi will probably not be in the smiley on this." He told her, completely oblivious as to who it was.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah threw her head back and laughed before patting the large Russian boy on the shoulder. "I'd say that would be rather inappropriate, my boy, considering I'm her mother."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank shrugged and grinned back before saying, "That does not do the meaning of much. Sirrah and her sisters do the frisky many times. I was merely doing the misknowing. I will do the remembering for the next time."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games