Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aamiller321

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm
Making a nonchalant noise, Quincy slipped down the hole. "Yeah, it definitely looks like someone performed a vivisection on these ones. I'm going to go with that idea, it sounds a lot less threatening than imagining that some creature did this. I'm still hearing that noise though... Check through these guys for another golem..." Quincy started examining the bodies scattered all over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm
Astro transformed his eyes so he could see through objects (kinda like x-ray) he quickly scanned the room, "Nope, not a one" turning his eyes normal he tapped on a section of the wall and it slid open. Through this new exit the sounds were louder. "Sounds like the party's this way", Astro walked through the now exposed hallway to the end where there was another door, this one just pushed open. Looking in he saw the same hooded figures, most were dead, however the screaming came from the last one left. There were tentacles sticking through his chest. A creature like Erra was there, however only partially formed, its legs and lower torso were goo, it's bones dragging along the ground. It's creator died and moments later the creature dissolved completely. "huh," Astro said, "well that's odd."

((going to bed))  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

aamiller321

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm
"Strange indeed..." A movement by the altar surprised Quincy, but before he could react a large shadow with vague wing shapes swept off the altar and out the door, passing right through Quincy. "AAAAAGH!!!" Quincy screamed."That was the worst pain I've ever felt. Did you see where that thing went? I have a feeling it was connected to that painting I touched.

Anyway, I don't see any maidens around here, lets go see if we can find Emma. As much as I hate to say it, she knows more about this supernatural stuff than I do."

((Yeah, me too. G'night))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm
Maneki patted Emma on her shoulder "look, I'm sorry about before. Lets just put it behind us and get ready for whatever happens next ok?" He paused to look at the forest. Although Emma had put it out the flames still burned away all the leaves and left the trees chard. This place all ready felt dead and now it looked the part as wel  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm
Emma sighed, "My mother would hate this..." She looked around, "She wouldn't have liked it before, but now..." Emma's mother was Persephone. She was one of only a few children Hades had with Persephone. She loved the light of the sun, nature, and animals, as well as the dark, bleak depths of the Underworld.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm
"I have to agree, we really should find the others", transforming into a horse with saddle he started towords the door. "Well, aren't you coming", Astro made is way out of the dungeon. Sticking his nose to the ground he said, "which way, I've lost their scent."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:27 pm
"I would assume west, we came East to get here. Also, there is that giant cloud of smoke coming from over there, which would be a good indication that someone is doing something. I'm almost worried..." Quincy hurriedly set off to the west.

Far above, a single jet black owl flew, surveying the smoldering area of forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:31 pm
Maneki nodded and let out a tired sigh "oh well, there no use worrying about it now I guess. Its getting late we should probably take this time to rest up." He walked amongst the burnt trees and bushes and collected sticks to use for a fire. He came back with a bundle in his arms and he quickly arrange them into camp fire. "care to give me a light" he asked Emma nodding down at the wood.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm
Transforming back into his cat form Astro followed Quincy westward toward the smoke. "Say, what's up, you seem to be acting oddly" Astro had caught up with him by this time. Shrugging, "not my problem though"

((I'm going to be away from my computer for awhile))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Emma lit the wood. "I'm not really one for sleep." She said and sat down. Emma wrote a note then whistled. A blue jay landed next to her, took her note, and left. "Was that to Persephone?" Chi-Chi asked. "Only Persephone sends a blue jay to get notes from Emma, you idiot." Phynix replied.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:17 pm
"I'm not sure either, but since touching that odd wall art I've felt... strange... Anyway, I'm going to hurry up, try to keep up the pace." Quincy finished in a wry tone. Then, taking a deep breath, he started into a full-out sprint.

High above the owl circled once, nearly invisible against the night sky. Silently, he glided down and perched on a thick branch at the very edge of the light provided by the campfire, nearly invisible against the dark forest. There he sat, observing, waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Maneki nodded and let out a big yawn "well thats nice but I myself am in need of a nice cat nap" He fell over on his side and curled up in a ball and quickly fell asleep on the spot.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm
The blue jay returned with a decorative envelope in it's beak. Emma took it, inside was a small vile and a letter. In the letter were instructions on what to do with the vile and other motherly things. She thanked the bird and it flew away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm
Astro kept in close chase, soon taking flight as a winged cat next to Quincy. "I sense we're getting close, that smoke seems not too far from here." They soon arrived at the edge of the camp site, seeing Maneki curled up on the ground apparently asleep and Emma sitting contemplatively by a fire with a note in her hands. Astro set down and yelled, "Hey Emma, we found yo...." he could finish his sentence because tentacles from a creature like Erra were jutting through the small winged cats torso, "oh no." Astro exclaimed as the creature pulled its tentacles back alone with a chunk of Astro. The cat fell to the ground with a considerable hole in it.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Emma leapt to her feet "What the hell..." She saw Astro on the ground with a missing a large chunk of himself. Maneki still had one bottle of life didn't he? Her father would replace it, but Maneki might be mad... Did she have a choice?  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games