Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Tallya grinned. She stood up easily, taking the items that she was handed. "Okay." She answered, looking at Donni. "We heading out there now, then?" She asked, heading toward the door.

~*~

Carter nodded. "That would be great." He answer Gin, standing up now.

Gin nodded getting some fresher cloths on and took Carter to the dojo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander stared back at AJ, apparently a bit confused. Curious as well. "I don't know... I think it is..." He seemed to ponder a bit. He then looked down at the ground shyly. "I never had much friends to begin with. I've never seen them hold hands before though. Unless they were a couple..."

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm
The boy continued to watch the fight, growing more interested as the use of powers came into play. Teleportation and some kind of black ooze. A bit differetn then what he had seen before. He jumped down from the roof, using energy to soften his fall, and watching from the side walk, wanting to get a better look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 pm
"Nah, I'm sure we'll be fine." Virgil said as he warped the spikes away. Then he teleported in front of 654, not knowing he was there. After that Virgil began firing at Jack, teleporting half the shots to come in at different angles.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm
"are you sure?" He said smirking. "Look down..." He said as the bullest flew into him. He covered the ground in tar and looked at him. "you can warp stuff.....but what about stains?" He said as the tar stained his ankles on his pants before the tar on the gorund stabbed up at him stabbing up at him. Marcus toke a deep breath as the bullests shot out of him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 pm
((Wait, my pants or your pants?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm
((......Is it just me or did that sound so wrong. xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm
((Damn it i meant the ankles of his pants, i was in a hurry when i typed that as you could tell, i was multi taksing by blowing people up on a game). I fixxed it!!!!)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm
Lucky_Tiger
((......Is it just me or did that sound so wrong. xD ))

( bad lucky *tosses at you the evil pizza* )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm
((Wow, you've got your hands full trying to keep us toilet trained eh? XD ))

Virgil teleported again, leaving the ankles of his pants behind. "There's a really nice breeze around the ankles." Virgil commented, then he saw the guy he had been standing in front of. "Oh sorry, I had no idea I was standing in front of you." Virgil called over and teleported back to him. "Are you okay, did you get stabbed or anything?" Virgil asked with concern.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 am
The boy blinked a bit in suprise as the battle seemed to slow down for a moment, one of the fighters noticing him. Should he feel threatened? No...it just appeared this guy was worried about him getting hurt. So did that make the other guy what the cat lady would call 'bad pizza' ....or was it people..he still wasn't sure what she meant. "No..I'm fine.." he said, glancing over at the man who used black goo of some kind. "It would be one of you two that would be hurt.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am
"That's good to hear, so got a name?" Virgil asked simply. It was always nice to meet new people.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 pm
AJ looked at him curiously. "So...only couples do that?" She asked, confused. She'd seen people do it all the time in the streets - then again, both people were either girls, or they were really close together...or both. She sighed, trying to figure this out.

~*~

Carter followed after Gin toward the dojo. Even though he knew she was with the two martial arts experts, he still worried for Tallya - a lot more than she wanted him to.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 pm
Having walked down the street kyo had ended up finding the fight between the tar guy and the teleporter guy from before as he simply grinned. A Popsicle hung from his mouth. Eating it slowly he found a place to sit down and watch the fight. Hoping to find a time to skewer the man kyo kept his hand on the metal of the bench tapping it slowly not turning it into a sand yet till he saw a good opening. As he teleported up to the building he muttered something dark watching him. "Finish him off already" kyo yelled to the tar guy as he sat there.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander pondered over the statement again. "I think... I think also relatives do that. I'm not quite sure." He blushed lightly, recalling a distant memory. "My mom used to hold my hand when I was little..."

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games