Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 am
"I'm afraid not at this moment, Januff. I don't have much time nor no means to take care of one at this time. he rode up to her "I'm just about to leave actually  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 am
"Oooh horses!" Leo said happily and watched the horses run around. He watched them as Jack and Januff talked.

Molly growled as she sat on a rock just outside her town. She couldn't leave yet because of her wounds healing and plus she wanted to visit Fort later for dinner. She looked at her cuts and bruises and the wrap around her leg and side. "I just had to take them all on..." she said and sighed at her own stupidity.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 am
"Were not buyin, Cub" Jack said sternly to Leo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 am
"I know." Leo said and smiled at him. "I've just never seen a horse in real life. I've only seen them in books." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am
"Well today's your lucky day" he tossed Leo on Januff's horse right infront of Januff "Say don't you want to give this little guy a ride to see what horse riding is like" He mainly said this to get the kid out of his hair so he could shop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 am
Leo's eyes brightened up as he landed on the horse and he gently petted the neck of it. He then heard what Jack said and looked down at him with a worried look. "You'll come back for me, right?" he asked, and Jack could see how scared he was at the thought of being abandoned.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:40 am
"Relax, Cub. I'll be back. Only trash goes back on their word" he rode off "I'll be sure to buy you some strawberry candy or sumthin"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 am
"Ok. Be careful!" Leo yelled as he waved goodbye to him. He then looked up at Junuff and smiled. "Hi, I'm Leo." he said happily.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am
A shadow Fell over Molly and a familiar hand patted her on the head. "You've got a lot to learn Young Molly, but you have more Guts than most of the enemies I've fought." It was Fort. "You look pretty beat up, but I've looked worse. When I was younger I was beat up pretty bad by a cat woman who looked alot like you do. All I did was ask her for directions with my eyes closed and she clobbered me. Though, I didn't know I'd stumbled upon her while she was bathing in the river. My strength meant nothing. I barely walked away from that. Still have scars to prove it."

Hades looked at Rick and said, "Hey! Wake up! You said yesterday you were going to repay me somehow?"

Thumpet stood behind her bar and cleaned out a few glasses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm
(um Wire, it's the next day. you can use Fort's reply but you'll have to fix Hades and Thumpet)

Molly looked up and smiled. "Hmm my grandma told me a similar story. Maybe you met her before she had my mom." she said.

Rick goggily woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Sorry I guess I passed out..." he said sleepily and looked up at Hades. "I'm not really sure how to repay you. What would you want?" he asked him.

Suddenly Lee came up behind Thumpet and hugged her. "Good morning my love." he said happily.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm
Januff smiled at him, "Hi Leo, call me Januff." She glanced back, watching Jack ride off. "Hold on tight, understand?" she wrapped an arm around him, digging her heels into the horse's sides. they picked up speed immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:07 pm
Jack drove up at the general store parking spot and powerd down his bike "Richard watch the bike the green beam once again left his glove and into the bike again as Jack entered the shop.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm
Leo gasped at how fast they were going and he smiled. "Wow! Horses are fast!" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm
Jack wasmaking short conversation with teh owner and got two work on his shopping list, he started off with provisions, tihngs that last long without spoiling and are canned a stack of wood and some extra bike parts incase for later problems. "Ok now that that is done... I guess a promise is a promise" he went to the candy part of the shop and looked for anythign strawberry flavored  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm
"Faster than Jack's bike?" Januff laughed, steering the horse to the outside of the herd, preventing one from straying off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games