Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Alistaire Rahal-Nazari
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) Lucyal, Inu-Mitsu, Bitti, Synnovu, Veggie twins, collabs
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 ref! Pretty much his biggest change is that he's in Life Division now, not Sun and that he wears black-rimmed glasses! His coat should be a little shorter, and the accents should be black, as should his scarf, but this is mostly CC! His clothing is always very high end and very carefully kept - here are some ideas! His hair is just a tad longer, but still mostly the same. His knives are longer, still connected to the chains, and overall design is artist discretion.

*He always wears black gloves!*

Ende and Kuro are going to colaborite.

So speaks GrumpyCat  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Concetta DiGregorio
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pretty much ANYONE who feels they can do her curves justice. Collabs also ok.
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Ref

Body: VERY CURVEY. Big hip, round booty, large bust, thin waist. Kim Kardashian type. SHE IS ALSO VERY SHORT. Any illusion of height is granted to her shoes, hair and short shorts. I have NSFW references, PM to see them. She also has several tattoos (ankle, inner thigh, inner index finger, tramp stamp, behind ear, around breast). Provide ref if necessary.

Hair: Anything you want. If down, it's below shoulders in length. If up, please have her scarf incorporated into the style. Bigger is better!

Coat: Something loose. I like the cut of this bigass sweater (gathered sleeves and bottom but loose everywhere else). Don't forget the intermediate bars. Alternate color being black.

Clothing: Tight and tight. Low cut tops. Leggings. Booty shorts. She also has a lot of Deus-issue t-shirts that she's modified into halters, tanks and off the shoulder belly tops. FREEDOM.

Shoes: ALWAYS HEELS. Or limited edition sneakers.. like the expensive nikes and stuff.

Weapon: The whips behave a bit like liquid metal, so I'd like the appearance this time to look more like a standard whip (roundish, ending in a taper). Still green-blue runes. I'd like a small tendril coming off the back of each handle that wraps around her forearm.

Hairspiration: Updo, Updo, Downdo, Downdo
Ceespiration: Here

Ende and Blue have got this. *thumbs up*  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Leslie Miller
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: rejam, sammpai, lucyal, bitti, tig, king, chesh, most collabs but ask
Any Y2 specifications?

height: still a grand 5'2"
body: lean, slim, no muscles for this midget
expression: sourpuss/miserable/exhausted

coat: former coat, accent grey or blue
scarf: dark grey/black
weapon: now a club, take liberties however you want
hair style: a little longer a shy longer than this
hair color: same as before

fashion inspiration: layers, dark, grungey / or like this

scars: X under his left/our right eye, if palms show, pentagon scars on both palms, back scars

tl;dr i'm pretty easygoing tbh<33 a lot of inspiration, but i can provide more rigidity if you want!

@3@ meow  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lex
Proof of exam thread: n/a Waited one month
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Zoo, Chii, Al, Rej! Collabs are fine too, just check with me first please!
Any Y2 specifications?

First thing's first - Hair! It's gotten to be this long, but still that rugged unkempt but actually it took him ten minutes in the morning kind of style. This is actually probably the most accurate ref of him right now, from the waist up.

Clothing style is classy casual, a bit upscale. This is a pretty good ref, but you could just google GQ outfits and Lex would probably wear it (unless there's some kind of fedora or trilby).

Coat and scarf are the same, save for the trim. I'd like to see the bare minimum of trim on his coat, unless you could make it look classy~

Accessory wise, he's got a small gold ring on his left hand that has little green gems in it. He's not really partial to accessories, but a he might wear a watch (I'd like to ask that, if he does have a watch, the strap be red). I'd really like to see him with a pair of gunner's gloves, like he has in this picture!

Regal, the pistol, remains relatively unchanged. Some more ornate gilding around the hilt/butt of the gun, an elongated barrel, and slightly bigger wings are all I'd like to see.

Thanks for your time. uvu

Quote:
Reposting with permission from Zoo!

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Agsilved
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (no particular order) Lil, Zoo, Peas, Chii, Rejam, Sam, Ende..... anyone who thinks they'd have fun with an inky dragon. Collabs are cool~
Any Y2 specifications? Outfit idea + whole thing, Y1 art. So no huge change from before, just more defined on the dragon claws especially in her feet. Addition of scales and more ink stains, too. Really my only big request is please have fun playing with the scales and ink and if artist wants to add more than what's in the refs there I'm so ok with that. Outfit is also open for CC, I just ask it include some accessories as she's a bit of a shiny hoarder.

Ende's got this <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:11 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Harland Leander Belle
Proof of exam thread: Promo with Alistaire
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyyyy heart
Any Y2 specifications? Nope! Keep his cowboy style, piercings, hair colour, weird facial hair.

blue's nervously claimed this for science  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:32 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Enzo Valentino
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone who's interested in a shady gangster kid and his chompy upright bass! Would love (in no particular order)- Chesh, Smerds, Onnie, Rejam, Al, Tig, Bitti, etc etc IDK COME AND GET HIM!
Any Y2 specifications? I'd love for a few more rats or roaches to be visible crawling about his person, even hidden. His dress sense could be fancied up more- anything roarin' 20's stylin's in monochrome would be boss! Feel free to make The Boss (his bass) look a bit more fearful! IDK have fun with it. 8D

gots it /chesh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:21 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Inoue Seiji
Proof of exam thread: Fun times
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Kuro, Sam, Kuro/Sam, Mitsu, Lil, Rej, Ende/Blue, Zoo, Chii, Peas, Onnie I like collabs. o 3o
Any Y2 specifications?

Hair is longer! Like so, usually worn half up, but I am open to other styles. usually sticks to a vague oriental influence.

He has all his piercings still, but also now has snake bite spikes under his lower lip. He also still wears his leather collar.

Clothing style is a fusion of punk, classy, and visual kei. I don't have anything in mind for this, have fun with it!

The darkness on his left arm is now on both arms, and he can control it better! It means he can make it look like black ink sleeve tattoos. I am also not picky with these, sense they can change at his will. So again, vague oriental, but have fun!.

Physically; 6'4", broad shoulders, trim waist, fit. He has grey skin(cept his arms), and glowing red eyes with black sclera

User Image  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ajax Serpico
Proof of exam thread: Monster Inc.?
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (no particular order) Al, Kuro, Zoo, Rej, Veggie twins, king, Syn, TIG, anyone who is fine with dragon head lol COLLAB is GREAT <3
Any Y2 specifications?

General Idea

Please use Y1 art and THIS for the character references.

Hair
With reference to his Y1 art, I'd like to keep the long bang on his left. It got longer, like THIS or THIS, the top layer got spiky & curly at the back; the layer behind it is long but thin, can be tied up behind neck. Color of hair is the same as Y1, but dipped red (as higlight ombre) towards the end.

Scarf
A red one, the red a bit darker than the hair. A long one that needs to wrap 2 rounds or more, one end of it ends below hips.

Outfit
- A cool looking jacket, may have zippers
- Loose top inside with a bit of chest exposure
- Belt
- Skinny pants/ thin legs panels
-boots (fashionable cool features e.g. zippers, belts, chains)
- Acessories: CC
Overall: stylish and cool; black,red and grey/white for main colors, with a little bit of punk+visual kei elements to match with the playful rebel teen look of Y1 art

Dragon Head
Can make the horns longer and bigger. The feather-like scales below the horns can be changed to the silver-ish color and longer, like THIS (the right one).

AstaraeI is obligated to draw this  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:29 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Zaire
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Bee, or anyone. And and and collabs is fine too owo b
Any Y2 specifications?

Hairstyle ; [ up like this please ]

Outfit: He has a comfortable, causal style, he does like sleeveless hoodies - tshirt jeans ect but nothing he wears is ever new looking, there is always some tear or bite mark. He likes to wear the necklace his boilfriend gave him it looks like; Leather cords in varying shades of black and grey, and they are braided together. There is a small cog in the middle, its wire wrapped, and there is a blue stone in the center the same shade as his eyes.

Scales & Tattoos & Eyes; Zaire has matching tattoos like this, can be more abstract just keeps colors and triangles please, on both arms in this position ONLY on the backside of his arm not inside to hide hunter weapon scars. (YOU CAN COVER THESE UP)

I love the scale patches he has in his y1 art and would love to see more patches on him, just no more on his face please!

Please keep glowing looking eyes <33

Physically: He's around 6'2 tall, but no longer as slender looking because he has been packing on pounds of muscle in the arms and chest region nothing crazy but he's more toned now and filled out.

bee/blue collab!  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Finn Connor
Proof of exam thread: promo and One month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, kuro, Lil
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Art: X
Y2 Art: X

Hair color should be more like the first ref but perhaps a tad darker brown than that. Coat/Outfit can be modified to be more pirate-esque but with the same Kingdom Hearts themes if possible XD trim/fade color should be magenta but willing to go whatever-shade of purple if it looks better. I would still like to keep the magenta belts, can be done up or open. Boots can be black or white, and again something pirate-y with a kingdom hearts flare would be great. Seriously just. Kingdom Hearts Pirate. I am super easy to please however I just figured that might be good inspiration~

Shirts/clothing under jacket in case it's needed: Stuff kinda like this
you get the idea
woop woop
If the lining inside was purple he'd be all over this
LOVE THIS if the lining was pink instead of orange A+

Probs just black pants like y1 ref

Weapon can be modified to have more spikes, lengthened curved blades, bigger wings on handle WHATEVER again I don't mind too much I like to give artistic freedom, as long as it sticks to it's general KH dragoon lance theme (but a little different) I am happy. WHAT I WOULD LOVE this time is for there to be visible glowing runes on his weapon XD which should also be magenta because magenta forever.

Eyepatch can have the kingdom hearts nobody symbol on it as shown in Y2 art or can be skull and crossbones~

HAIR okay so his hair is longer than in y2 but still a lot shorter than y1. Here are some good hair refs I think to show length and possibly style

hey it's about the right color too
Mmm sauve

Orrrrr

could be more like this guys: Swoosh there it is
aw yes

Also, facially, Finn is basically Jack Falahee (see guy with swooshy hair directly above) (minus the face mole finn does not have a face mole just face scars). In fact, here is a good ref for facial hair if you should feel the urge to give him some : scruffy duff

Speaking of scars, however, here are Finn's: Mostly for the face

Accessories: Earring can stay the same, can also have supply belt (only if jacket is open so that it's visible?) Otherwise a medical bag would be a grand thing
necklace
Other necklace

Personality: Smirky, cocky, arrogant, don't give a ******** attitude with cold eyed expression 100% of the damn time

I THINK THAT'S IT okay ty sorry for word vomit <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:57 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Harrow Jude
Proof of exam thread: HERE!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: I'd die for paper [I know, I know, inactive], but would also love [in no particular order] Al, Bitti, Chii, Rejam, Chesh, or either twin!
Any Y2 specifications? The sword could maybe be a bit less melty, since theoretically he's gaining some control over it, but I'd love to keep some of the same style. Harrow likes bold mixes of bright colors, a lot of pattern on pattern, somewhat victorian and somewhat goth. He always wears a tie, or a cravat, favors three piece suits, but I'm also really into the sorta armor-y stuff that paper put in his y1 art! AKA, I'm good with lots of artistic interpretation. <3

little snake was here  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Kuro most, and in no specific order, Onnie, Peas, Al, Lil
Any Y2 specifications? Face scar~ Also weapon looks more skeletal, like a dino skull + vertebrae, and is larger than first year. Coat is like his old one but with more pockets. Yeah. He is still as jumpy as a startled rabbit, wears silly dinosaur t-shirts, possibly computer glasses (not wearing, but holding?) ??? @n@ (Ref, can be drawn in either form) (Inspiration, please lean on while doing the axe~)

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:18 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: evan roberts
Proof of exam thread: 1 month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: chii chii chii chii and also chii
Any Y2 specifications? no clothes just completely naked just have his scarf cover his rated r bits or something ok ty ur the best

y1 y2

i forgot to claim this BUT NOW I AM  

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:40 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Terra Bethel Scythe
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) Samm, Bitti, Al, Kuro, anyone who wants to do her, really
Any Y2 specifications? Still in Spanish style clothing (your choice!), you can braid her hair in any sort of design if you want! (ICly Roch does it for her) she's gone up to a B-cup, and she's grown perhaps an inch or two taller (not that that lil amount matters in artOTL) Her makeup can change (still catrina, tho, you might add some blue over the eyes like La Murete from Book of Life)--except she still has a multi-petal flower on her forehead, that's a tattoo. But mostly, artistic license is love<3 Oh, and she's going to pierce her ears, so something big and bangly earring-wise would be fun!

I also got this commission of her!

Reposted because this happened right before I went on hiatus--it fell through the cracks (totally my own fault.) But now Pach is super busy with RL work, and now that I'm back I'd like to get arts^^ Done with permission from Liz<3  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games