Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 pm
Clarance smiled and turned around. By now the cops were already at the corner. "God dammit" The said under his breathe. He quickly changed into one of the dead guards uniform and slowly slowed his heart rate. A few minuets later the cops arrive to see a state of horror. One of the guard was going around checking everybody's pulse when he shouted "We've got a live one here." Pointing to Clarance. A few hours later after the cops have cleared the scene Clarance walked over to the car waiting in the back alley. He signed getting in. "What a waste of money" He said changing in to his normal clothes and asking the driver to drive.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel continues to walk under the illusion until she makes it to a park. She releases the illusion as she looks at the bag of money she had been given.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

As Abby was in mid air, seeing freedom until she felt something wrap around her waist. She looked at the hook then grinned, as she turned herself in mid air to face Kyo , wanting him to pull her close to him "Why don't you come up and see me sometime, big boy." she spoke, giving a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 pm
Seeing that he had caught the girl kyo wrenched the chain back towards him the flooring coming up and over his feet to hold him in place and increase his pulling power. Pulling with enough force kyo had yanked the girl back in the window and a good deal towards him as he turned the chain to sand and formed it around himself knowing she was likely to explode. Reaching forwards tho he grabbed her by the shirt particles from his body quickly rushing around her and wrapping her in a full body binding of wood and metal. "Got you this time" he said with a relieved and tired look as he tapped the iron maiden like cage he had put Abby in.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 pm
((waiting on the others))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm
(Sorry. I'm waiting on Angel....)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm
{sorry I kinda got lost for the whole fight >_< um whats happinging}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:27 pm
Xistund
{sorry I kinda got lost for the whole fight >_< um whats happinging}

(Haruko came and rang the doorbell, Princess attacked her with a shadow, Zurry is holding her down with moisture from the air[so I understood], and Rowena is helping firght her too.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 pm
Nik was looking at the others confused "why did you attack her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:29 pm
"She's the crazy one who was in the ally earlier...." said Zury. She turned her head to look at him. "I don't know what she can do, but i have a feeling it's not good because she's insane..."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm
"Insane dose not mean bad, now let her go please." he remembered when some villagers called his grandfather insane at the time he was 6 and didn't know what the word meant but now that he did not like the word. "Shes done no Harm since I've seen her, don't group her in with bad people because she thinks differently then you!" his yelled at the end as sparks started to form from his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena turned to Nikolai, looking at him with a blank gaze because her soul self was outside helping Alexia against the girl. "Nikolai, cool it. A stray spark could destroy the whole building, and she's not just insane. At least, it's not harmless insanity. You've probably never heard of a villain called the Joker. He was insane. Worse than this girl, but the same variety of insanity. She's dangerous, and, really, just the fact that she got here on her own is cause for alarm."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 pm
"I truly wonder who's more dangerous the stray wolf or the mob out to butcher it." He lets his words sink in as he turns and starts to walk off outside. "Do what you will, I'll have no part of it or your teen titan's." He stormed off it was not till he remembered he was on an island and that he can't swim, or get in without frying everything in his path that he stopped and sat cross legged stubbornly looking at the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

As Abby expected with the containment once more, feeling the material around her it was easily breakable. She was unlimited as she giggled maddly, one explosion after the other until she broke free. As the wood was easily breaking, she would work through the metal in no time soon as she kept going.  

MindxHunter

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 am
"There is a reason I am called the Alchemist miss" Kyo said as he stood there the building around him in the hallway was turning into sand as it continued to flow to the container stone starting to weave it's way into the metal and wood that held it. "Your powers are impressive but" he said the metal that he had been using to shield himself as well went into the container as he stood there. This was the brunt of his powers if he could let them work mixing and melding material's at the subatomic level and crafting things that had all of the strength's of the materials. It was very draining tho as he stood there a single hole was made for the girl with mesh over it so she could breath that was bellowing flames with the explosions.

It took awhile but after some time kyo stood there metal, wood, and stone meshed together deeper then any forge could hope to meld. Sweat dropped from his brow as he stood there for a moment. Pushing the container over to the ground kyo took a few step's back as he shook his head. The container itself was now atleast a foot thick with wall's barely letting Abby move at all but having a small hole that she could breath out of allowing air to reach into the Iron Maiden he had made. It had taken alot to do two things and once deeply meld the materials and continually fix the bulges that were being made by her explosions.

(If this seems like god modding I will change to adjust it in some way.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games