Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:04 pm
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

When they returned to the plaza, Hakanai glanced around and noticed how empty it was in the plaza. The tree was of course, beautiful and majestic... but the rest of the plaza had no decorations. At all. So they decided to at least decorate the plaza. Setting the boxes down, the blue hues of Hakanai and the almost white of Lilja were met before they nodded and do their own thing.

[ 1/3 Decorating... ]

After all, they just decorated the streets! They should know what to do now. They had decided to decorate with the beautiful garland. After all, they can just wrap it with Christmas lights tomorrow. The villagers took note and Hakanai as well Lilja would let them lend a hand if they wish. Few kids were more than happy to help out! This really lifted their spirits. Some people were just content with sitting back and watching.

[ 2/3 Decorating... ]

Perhaps it was a good thing Hakanai had decided to decorate the plaza next. After all, the streets were beautiful with decoration. After some thought and consideration, when she got to see Lilja, "Hospital next?" Lilja nodded in agreement. Course, decorating the plaza may take a bit. But Hospital was surely next on their list, after all, all the injured people really needed some spirit lifting. When done with the garland, they bade the villagers farwell and aimed to leave but then Lilja nudged her. Hakanai glanced down and saw the swish of her tail. That meant Hakanai needed to follow her.

[ 3/3 Decoration done! ]

Hakanai's eyebrow rose. What could be so important that Lilja mentioned they must go somewhere? Set the boxes down, they could come back for them later. Hakanai followed Lilja and she immediately blushed when she saw Wan. Last time they met... this had ... became a bit complicated. Her blue hues looked around for any sign of Kaileer. There was none. Her heart sank. Wait. What?! WHY!? Why would it feel like that?! It's not like they are close! They aren't even great friends like that! Damn that dream! Distracted, she almost missed it when she saw Wan handing her something. With a soft blink of her eyes, she glanced towards it and was an awe of the white wolf fur coat. Though... her heart did go out to the other animals he had killed. With a smile, Hakanai brought her hand up to thank him; instead was met with Wan's wiggle of eyebrows. Hakanai blushed even more if it was possible as she quickly turned around and left, too humiliated and embarrassed to stay in that spot.

When they got to the tree, Hakanai saw something that caught her eye. A present? For her and Lilja? Lilja and Hakanai exchanged curious looks before they knelt down by the present. Hakanai set the cloak aside as she opened hers. Lilja, with her massive paws and sharp teeth carefully opened hers. Hakanai opened hers first since it was easier with hands. She saw the kunai with her name engraved on it. How nice. Picked it up, Hakanai was confused. It felt different then the actual kunai? With a raise of her eyebrow, she started to inspect it and found a necklace inside with a paw of a leopard. Even better, in the middle was the Kumogakure symbol. She also found a note. Reading it, it actually got a soft chuckle from her. Before she would use her chakra, she felt a nudge by a happy Lilja. Her tail was swishing back and forth.

In her mouth was her new collar. Hakanai took it in her hands and smiled when she inspected the collar. It was really beautiful. Lilja leaned forward as Hakanai put it on. After that, she put on her necklace too. They both applied a bit of chakra and saw the message. Hakanai started to feel a bit guilty. She wasn't this creative when she had given Axel his gift. She can only hope that wouldn't question their friendship. Lilja nuzzled Hakanai's arm to break her out of her concentration. Hakanai nodded as she grabbed the stuff and as well the boxes, heading to the office to drop off the boxes.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Valbjorn
Hakanai is your secret santa!

You will find this item in the present:

A small glass jar with an ice crystal on the inside that was shaped beautifully like a beetle. It's cold to the touch but not too cold. A chain safely holds the cork. In the wrapping paper, there's a note as well. "Hello Osamu-kun, don't be fooled by it's looks. If you drop it or break it, it will become an ice bomb. So use it in emergencies. - Hakanai and Lilja"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:15 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l  
Chakra - 300/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin lead Axel towards the plaza her nerves on edge, and not exactly positive. Maybe the comments were getting to her as she seemed slightly irritated. "Geez...one kiss youd think theyd understand the basic concept of tradition and festivity....looks like Lioris mouths are more symbolic than I gave them credit for..." she'd say anger beginin to boil in her but shed eventually calm down a bit. "The swordsman we dashed by was my training team leader...I feel a bit rude but better to avoid an embarrassing moment tha-...and oh lord... Liori's still in there and shes going to open her big mouth" she'd say putting her index and thumb at the bridge of her nose. She was getting irritated she had wanted to keep her calm professional aura but clearly that wasnt about to happen with Liori and the mental image of her making indicent comments around. "Lets just go to the tree and get our gifts...that'll help ease my mood." she'd say letting out an sigh in defeat. This was going completely opposite of what shed hope.  

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel smiled at her frustration and slipped his hand from hers hoping she wouldn’t notice, he thought it would be for the best to avoid any more embarrassment for the poor girl, that might just make her angrier, and these were not days for that. “Hey, come on no need to get like that.” He tried to deescalate her, nudging her by bumping into her lightly. “Who cares? You know what’s true and what isn’t, and that’s what matters, isn’t it? Does it really matter if your teacher finds out? I mean really.” He crossed his arms and tilted his head to look at her. “I mean honestly, let Liori speak to her heart’s content, it was just one sweet short cold kiss, if I would have known it would bother you so much I wouldn’t have told you to go for it…” He said and abruptly stopped talking. His words could be taken the wrong way, so it was for the best he not go down that road. “And for the record, ignore what Toso said. I do not have any other lover. Hakanai is just my friend. The guy even thought we were married because we were trying to find this little girl’s mother. That guy sure is something, just… don’t let him get anywhere near your um… breasts. That’s why I stood in front of you earlier. He tends to squish ‘em, something about it being a man’s duty or something. He’s missing a few screws, but he’s a nice guy once you get to know him.” When he said the word ‘breast’ Axel unconsciously looked at them, but quickly looked off once he caught himself, that did not befit a man like him; he also turned red and hope she didn’t notice, but it got worse when he realized that he insinuated that she was his lover. “erm… that’s not to say that you are. My lover I mean. That’s not to say I would mind if you were, its just… Oh look Hakanai!” He saw the other white haired girl strolling around the plaza decorating and opening his gift, she had used the necklace and had gotten the gift, he was happy to know that she had received it, both of them, but they left before he could get close enough to get a reaction from them, so he would just have to ask them later. “I wonder if my parents sent anything…” He wondered out loud, hoping that would divert the girl from his stupid stumbling of words, but quickly afterward he decided it was for the best to either explain himself, or make more diversions so she would ignore him, that diversion being the gifts. “Sorry for this whole thing. I never meant to embarrass you. I should have never put the damn thing in the office.” He said with a sigh, doing neither of the two things he thought he should have done.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 300/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin had let herself lose it for a moment but once the redhead had began to nudge her shed be feeling better. Atleast he was kind "I'm sorry about that little outburst. And well I want to you know maintain a decent image dont need people gossiping. Just because I know the truth doesnt mean it doesnt bother me that people would make things up and insinuate things." she'd say her composure back and much more pleased she continued the stroll to the tree "That weird guy felt like he had more than just one or two screws loose...and thanks for defending me from...whatever it mightve been he wouldve tried. I wouldve probably not taken the touching my breasts lightly. We mightve had to start repairs at the hospital hehe." she'd admit, clearly there were things shed tolerate and things she wouldnt. At the lover comments shed blush light but hide it behind her white hair. "youre expecting something from family?" she'd ask but soon think it best not to pry. "nevermind...and dont worry about it believe me its not your fault, you dont embarass me youre a nice guy its Lioris unncessary comments that bother me. And dont worry about thr whole lover thing i understood" shed admit laughing a little. She wanted to clear the air between them and let him know she was fine with him.  

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

He laughed with the comment about the hospital, for some reason he found it funny, even though that would mean a lot of work for him, and some sort of punishment for her. “Well I’m glad that I stopped him, or else you’d be in a world of trouble with the Kage.” He put his hand on the girl’s shoulder. She felt cold, so it wasn’t just the kiss, he liked that, but he kept it to himself for now. “And as for my family, its no real problem telling you about it, I’m from the country, from the mountains to be exact, its an old family, I just haven’t heard from them in a while, I was hoping I would get to hear from them on Christmas, but the day has come and gone, and I’m not really sure I’ll get a letter… But it doesn’t matter right? I’ll probably ask the kage for a special permit to go see them or something, I might even ask to take some of you along; there’s this hot spring along the way that makes these amazing dumplings.” He was worried, but he tried his best to hide it with comments about this or that, and her coldness certainly helped. “Anyways, lets go get our gifts!” This time, it was he that held her hand, he pulled her close to the tree, and let her go once they were close enough for them to find their gifts.

OOC:

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 354/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

Rin felt bad for him, sure she wasn't exactly having a happy family time herself, but he probably had a much larger family than she had. "Hey its okay I'm sure they're fine" shed hope, normally these kinds of things were delivered before Christmas, so there was a possibility of something being wrong but she would keep that to herself. "And come on how bad could getting in trouble with the Kage be?" shed ask sticking her tongue out at him playfully. "Hey if you do go let me know I'd gladly go along for a trip and dumplings sound like a great idea" Shed say thinking about her stomach now shed like a good meal after some good relaxing time. She blushed as he held her hand and lead her close, they could finally fetch their gifts. She bent down to find a rather interesting object, a kunai with her name on it, shed pick it up inspecting it. It was from Axel himself! Shed be inspecting it long enough to find it was a case and would open it, an adorable snowflake shaped necklace inside, with the kumo clouds engraved on it. She loved it, it was quite the unique gift. She'd see a note within it and chuckling follow the instructions and adding just a bit of chakra to it, it would break down into Iron Sand and read "Merry Christmas Rin" before returning to its snowflake state. Her eyes would water lightly, it was the best gift shed ever received. Putting the necklace on, shed turn to Axel and hug him tightly. "Thank you so much!" Shed say to the redhead keeping the strong embrace for a little while, she was so caught up in the moment shed kiss him before letting him go, her face reddish. Shed notice a rather large and tall Santa Clause with...was that a temple bell? Making quite a racket, shed approach the man whom would give her a rather adorable rabbit pelt of various hues of grey from darkest to lightest and even some black. It was large enough to be worn as a cloak and that's exactly what shed to draping it over herself and making cute hopping movements for a little bit before returning to Axel, the rather large bundle of fur now in her hands.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

The hug was nice, he wrapped his arms around her, but also felt himself tense up; she was cold and did not want to let go, but he did, and then the kiss came out of nowhere, he was stunned, twice in one day? He’d take it and not complain one bit about it. He eyed her as she walked away from him, what the actual hell was up with this girl? He was attracted to her, sure, she was pretty, but this was over the top. And he loved it. He walked behind her and got a gift from the giant man. “Thank you, Santa.” He said while his face was still red from the kiss. He bowed before him and unwrapped it, which was… a pelt? He studied it, it was black and rather thick, seemed to be a mountain lion, but this was an odd color for them, he had never seen one in this color before, which interested him in it. “Huh. This is cool.” He said and used it to wrap Toso’s gift in hopes that it wouldn’t get damaged. “If only I would have a place to put all these things here in the village…” He’d sigh and look toward the village walls, in the direction of his home. “Anyways…” His voice was soft and somewhat melancholic, he used was going to use the girl as a diversion from his worries, and the fact the pretty much lived in the village streets unknown to… anyone. “That was, uh, some gift you gave me.” He said, kicking up some dust, while looking down with his face red. This girl and her kisses did have some good to them, they distracted him from his overall worries, and the possibilities he wished not to think about.

OOC:

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 354/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700
Rin felt waves of embarrassment, today she was definitely not herself, hiding behind the rabbit pelts. "I am soooo sorry about that i got caught up in the moment" Shed say hiding under her new cloak. "So then uh...we should probably keep helping in the residential district" Shed say,althoguht itwas a little muffled by the cloak, she was glad she could wear all of her gifts, she wasn't exactly going to have a house for a while, she might as well get busy and help rebuild, the sooner it was done the sooner the residents and other shinobi like themselves could have homes and warm places to sleep. Shed start leading him toward the district, they might as well get started as quickly as possible.

[Exit to residential district]

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:16 pm
The boy put his hand over his lips and stayed silent for some time as he watched her go. He didn’t say a word, but his mind, and heart, were racing at a thousand miles an hour. Silently he followed the girl to the residential district to help it be rebuilt, so everyone in the village could have a warm place to sleep.
[Exit following Rin]

[ooc: Not really in a mood to post, but I must for the sake of story, sorry for the short post]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:08 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori made her way to the village's plaza, having finally gotten her gift open she placed the brand new kunai carefully in her equipment pouch. She scratched the pack of her head as she looked towards the giant tree in the center of the plaza. 'Maybe I shouldn't have rushed out like that...' She thought to herself as she noticed a rather large man in the distance who had littered the area around him with presents. He piqued her interest, his amazing height drew at her attention like a lightning rod in the middle of a storm. 'I wonder if he was the source of that voice I heard at the hospital?' She thought to herself before dismissing the crazy idea. She peeked down under the bottom of the tree and frowned for a second. "Looks like he didn't pick the gift up yet..." She mumbled, before standing back up with a shrug, "Kinda want to see if he likes it... I can wait here for a little while I guess." Her attention was once again pulled back to the walking mountain, a pile of fur had a slip of paper with her name on it. She tilted her head before walking towards the mountain man. She bent down to the brown pelt and lifted it up, catching the slip of paper before it fell to make sure it was in fact her name. 'Liori Q Mundo.. well I'm pretty sure no one else has my name, but how the hell does that guy know me?' She thought to herself before shrugging and pressing her cheek against brown fur, 'Ah this would make a nice coat or cloak.' She folded the large pelt to the best of her ability and bowed to the mountain man before scurrying off to a nearby bench.

[+15 Chakra]

Chakra Pool: [330 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen lead Seiji in to the Plaza and stopped to admire the tree for a moment, it probably took a lot of work and a lot of people to get this up. Annoyance burned in her a little; was this what people had been doing instead of rebuilding the district? She shook her head to dash away the thoughts before moving closer to the tree, still holding Seiji's hand as she lead him. "I wonder what I got, hm..."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji allowed himself to be drug, after all it was far better to see his squadmate in a bouncy mood and happy instead of sitting festering in the hospital, upset about being wounded. He found his own presents rather simply, one from the Giant, Wanryoku. Opening this gift he found a cloak of silver fox pelts. While it wasn't finished, Seiji took it and draped it over his shoulders, using a pin to hold it closed a this chest. Then there was another gift with his name upon it. This balked him a little, he was used to getting nothing at all.

Tearing open the silver and blue wrapping paper by taking off the ribbons, in as careful and gentle a method as possible with one hand, he found a medium sized statue made out of Hyouton ice. Much like his own, still cold to the touch, and at first he believed this stone dragon to be his brother's work, but as he inspected the fine details of it.

A dragon ice scultpture. The dragon sculpture made of ice has a strong noble look to it, giving the impression of royalty. The dragons wrapped around a sword using the hilt as a perch for his front legs while the rest of it flows down to the base of the sculpture where the sword is placed [think sword in the stone only its a dragon and most of the sword is seen] The dragons stare is both regal and distant, a mixture between serious and pain. The base has his name up front "Seiji Satoshi Hattori" and at the bottom of the sculpture would say "Happy Holidays -Rin Yukimori"

Seiji chuckled at this gift, as Dragons had seemingly become a family motif, thanks to his brother's signature, Imperial Ice Dragon technique and the Blue Dragon Emporium. He cracked a small smile, but the pain reminded him why he shouldn't, and he let his face go plain again, then looking to see what Karleen had gotten.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

Lunar_Serenade19

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

Karleen looked around the tree for anything with her name on it, and she only found one gift given by... Wanta? Who the hell was that? She shrugged and opened the gift anyways, and inside laid a pelt of some sorts. She seemed confused but hugged the pelt to her chest; it was warm and soft. It was a solid Tawny color, so it was most likely a mountain lion. She could probably make this work for something to keep her warm in the coming months, as she suddenly realized her home was one of the many destroyed. Joy. She heard a chuckle from Seiji and looked over in his direction to see him standing in front of a decently sized Dragon Ice sculpture. It seemed fitting to her. "Look at that, you getting all sorts of fancy gifts." She cocked a smirk at him before walking over. "Seriously though, that's gorgeous. so much good craftmanship in this village..."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Hmmm." Would be the chuunin's only response as he looked at the gift and set it back into it's box.

I suppose I should take it home, he thought to himself as he looked into the box, then looked at Karleen. She was really enamoured with the idea of this holiday, and Seiji didn't really get it at all. Pulling a box from inside his kimono he laid it at the tree and turned to look around the others who had gathered.

"I have something for my sister, as well as something in return for Rin." Seiji spoke as he shuffled the packages inside of his robe.

"Do you have anywhere you need to go, anything you need to get?" Seiji asked Karleen, as his matters could always wait.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
I Tortured Sleep I

No One Hollars Aaron
Your present, lain under the tree wrapped in blue wrapping paper with dragons emblazoned on it, contains a pack of Ten Kunai and a High Quality Worker's Hammer.

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen had to stop and think for a moment, scratching at her cheek. "Hm... Well I don't really have much I need help with. I'll probably do some training, and then some odd jobs on the side. The normal ninja stuff." She smiled for Seiji, wrapping the pelt around her to keep her warm. "Go on and find Rin and your sister, you'll probably find me at the Dojo or something."

>
                                                  >

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games