Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 am
"Everyone, please just calm down..." Eva pleaded, wanting everyone to calm down before someone accidentally pushed Venomix a little too far. "We have the same powers, we're on the same side! As I said, most of us here just barely discovered our powers, so of course we're going to be weak at first...but we will get better, this I promise you." she told the Ancestor firmly, a small spark of courage starting to appear within her. "We've been given these powers for a reason. We'd be letting too many people down if we took them for granted. At least, this is what I believe...and that's why I wholly intend to grow stronger. I've always wanted to do something more to help people, and now I have that chance." she said holding a hand over her chest where her symbol was, looking a tad embarrassed when she realized her outburst and turned her eyes toward the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am
"Hmph kids these days..." He looked at Eva and smirked. "You may have doubt in you...but you just found a spark." He said as he moved next to Eva. "Don't let people hold you back. You have the power of nature! Nature does as it pleases! Lose your doubts!" He moved to berner and Molly. "You are too hot headed and do not think! However, that may save you. Make yourself faster, learn to react on a instant." He looked a tMolly. "hmm...you have a great light comin from you....with hardly any weaknesses, let it shine! blind your enemy's with your powerful rays and cover your friends in its protective powers!" He moved to Seth and looked at him. "You have no found your power yet....but I smell death on you, perhaps a meeting with the reaper will awaken what has been blessed on you, the skeletons will become your friends...." Venomix hissed before looking a tDez. "You...you want to protect everyone. But Fear lerks in you. You fear you will fail, you don't want people to get hurt because of you. if that is true, become the knight in shining armor! rise up and work with your friends! together you will not fail!" Venomix declared before stopping and sniffing the air. "There was anothe here...darkness will grant her the gift that the light fears!" He said looking at Theo. "Well then...." Theo said before rubibng his neck. "I'll teach you guys to become stronger, first how to summon your weapons." He said sitting down." First focus, focus on yourself and clear your minds, then focus on you weapon in your mind and it'll appear before you."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am
Having mentally declared Theo her teacher as of two minutes ago, Eva knelt down, tugging on her skirt a bit so as not to show anything before closing her eyes. She took a deep breath and tried to think back to the scene just moments ago when her weapon first took form. Clearing her mind, she focused on her weapon and the sensations she felt that came with it. Eventually, she slowly held out a hand, hoping she was doing it right, and few moments later, there was a flash and her bow appeared in her hand and the quiver had appeared on her back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am
....... "Focus?....." Berner closed his eyes and started focusing.... his face seemed to change but nothing else happened "Hrmmm....."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 am
"Excellent," Theo said before looking at berner. "Hmm..." he snapped his fingers. "Berner, perhaps think about fights, intesne moments, get your blood boiling and get pumped!" He said trying to get berner pumped. "Let the fire burn man!!!!!":  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am
Molly closed her eyes and thought hard. The only weapon that came to mind was her father's thin sword. She smiled in remembrance of him and suddenly the sword appeared in her hands. It was different though, instead of normal silver it was a golden color and had an engraving of the sun that seemed to be warm to the touch.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:35 am
Theo smiled. "Excellent!" He said before looking at dez. "Your turn."

Dez toke a deep breath and in a flash his gauntlet appeared. "there."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am
"How are we able to summon weapons like this?" Molly asked curiously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am
theo showed molly his symbol. "The symbols are a link to the zodiac, they grant us the weapons we need and we shape them so we can use them."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:40 am
"Wow. This all seems like a crazy dream." Molly said as she looked at his symbol then down at her sword.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 am
"It gets better...those weapons will evolve when you become stronger. Then you can gain a second weapon." He said looking at everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm
Theo smirked. "ok everyone follow me next door to the ware house. since most of you have called your weapons forward. Time to teach you to use them." He said as he walked outside with Venomix following.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:24 pm
"If it helps any...I've taken a few archery lessons in the past, so I already know my way around a bow and arrow..." Eva murmured as she followed Theo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm
"haha good...but can you hit a moving target?" Teho said smirking. "i'm going to have all of you come at me at once. I want to see which of you need the most help." Theo said as he opened the warehouse doors and walke din and turned the lights on. "you'll see why the spear is my favorite weapon."

Dez followed nad raised a eye brow. "hmph. he said as he bandaged his hand up while they were walking. "you don't seem so tough." He said glaring at him.

Theo stopped and looked at Dez with a serious face. "You'll see punk..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 pm
Minnta Aloripma

((Voodoo said we can so...))

"Alright, but if you do want something just let me know...", Kastel responds, sounding faintly distracted as she casually glances down an alley. She felt like she was being watched and had seen something move, but she couldn't see anything now. 'Hope that's just my paranoia acting up...'

Evelin nodded and continued walking despite the presence she felt by. She could sense them but decided not to say anything. If they weren't doing anything then there was no point pointing them out, but the more they walked the closer they seemed to get.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games