Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell's face contorted as he was jerked nearer by the second-in-command of the rebels. "You truly are that man's puppet! You even act like him. It's disgusting!" He was talking of how Zil also did the same thing to him just a few hours back in the Helmshire quarters in Diethelm. He would have spat at Dustin but he had just enough manners to keep him from doing so.

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 pm
Dustin pushed the prince over and shoved him against the wall. "I don't think you understood me, so I'll rephrase what I said. Give us the information we want and cut the elite bullshit. You may be a prince but that means ******** all around here" he stated with a sting in his voice.

"I'm good. Thank you for asking" 'David' said and gave Monica a hug. He whispered "I want this man arrested and interrogated for any information regarding weapons, spies, the rebels, and what role that woman plays in all of it" to her in her ear during the hug. He then let go.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 pm
((She said 'after the patriotic moment'))

"Alright then. Thank you." She said, waiting. As soon as the patriotic moment was over, she wanted to leave, but she also knew better. Besides, it wasn't as if the officer was a jerk like most of them.

Jian also moved over between Damien and the man, knowing Damien wasn't as adjusted to defending himself as Jain was. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Oh nothing much. Even if you are with the military, no one will miss you." He said, just as he and the other bouncer pulled out their guns.

"Boss, she got away!" The bouncer who took Shadow said, holding his gut.

"What do you mean 'she got away'! She was drugged and had alcohol in her system and a gash to the head. I'm surprised she isn't dead, you moron!" The man replied.

As the man was talking, the bartender handed Damien his glass of wine, the same wine Shadow ordered for him previously, except without the Everclear added in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil continued to speak to his guests even as the songs played on a radio open nearby. The duo in dark attire were content and left, knowing Zil could deliver. He saw what was going on and immediately went to Dustin and Kyrell once he was done speaking to his 'guests'. "Woah, woah! No need to fret. I'm planning on getting everyone home alive." He repeated, "You hear me? Alive." He then saw that everyone but a few people were in place and ready to go. One of the rebels already opened the doors so the caravan could go already. It was time. "Time's up, people! You two can continue in the car." He said, clapping his hands twice and signaling to the rebels to get ready. "Sai, thank you. We've got the cargo in place. You can go. Mantis! Pack your stuff and get ready. Fanny, no buts! Go to the car and guard the civilians" The little girl scurried away at what Zil said. Zil sighed. It was all so hectic again.

((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:17 pm
((Ah, edited))

"Oh really? You fire those and the secret police will open fire on you. I would suggest you put those guns down and surrender. I have connections that you wouldn't believe. If I was found dead, well let's just say you wouldn't want to find out what would happen to you" Damien said to the man.

A medical van drove up and a couple medical squad members got out. They took Shadow over to the back of the van and removed her helmet. They began disinfecting the would and getting out the medical thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell said bluntly, "I think you've got it all wrong, black blood. I'm the one requesting information around here but that wimp of a man over there wouldn't give me any. So he sent you, didn't he?" He referred to Dustin being related to Damien whom he hated so much. The same blood that ran through the absolute leader's veins ran in his. It infuriated the prince just to see him.

((OOC: I never intended for Kyrell to be such an arse but oh well~))

...No matter what ♣

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm
"Thank you." She said, holding still as they cleaned up the wound for her. The blood had dripped down her face, but the gash luckily wasn't very deep.

"Is that so, because so do I." He said, firing a shot that hit Jian's shoulder. Jian gasped for breath, grabbing the wounded area, but still stood just in case they fired again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Right after Damien released her, Monica turned to one of the secret police and nodded. They radioed in on each other and pretty soon, about six of them were heading over to arrest the man. Monica crossed her arms. She was just glad Damien didn't try anything while he hugged her.

Then, when Jian was shot, she held the man up as she brought out her own gun with her free hand and shot him in the leg just to make sure he couldn't get away. Seeing their mistress distressed, the secret police hurried to arrest him. "Slowpokes!" She muttered. "Sorry, Ji. This is my fault"

((OOC: EDIT!))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 pm
Some people screamed and ran out of the area where the gunshots happened.

The prince finally hit a nerve. If there was something Dustin hated, it was being referenced with his brother. He punched Kyrell right across the face. "Don't you ever say something like that again. I am getting sick and tired of your attitude. Shall we inform daddy where you are? You know what will happen. He'll have you locked up with maximum security so that you won't get out again. I suggest that if you don't want that to happen again, then change your attitude!" Dustin hissed. He then dragged the prince over to the van and shoved him in. Dustin then got in himself.

"J..." Damien said, almost calling out Jian's name, but stopped himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil sighed seeing Dustin punch the prince. "Sorry, Dustin. If I didn't have guests come over, I would have been able to get the situation under control" He said, putting a hand on the man's shoulder as he got in the first car as well with the driver at his side.

The prince squirmed as he got in but said nothing as he glared at Zil and back at Dustin.

((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 pm
Mikhael smirked, rising. "finally..." he mumbled to himself, chuckling lihgtly. he made sure his own weapons were securely in their places, pistols at his side, and everything. all other weapons, he quickly stowed away, and looked over to Zil. "i'm all set. whenever you're ready." he hopped up into the vehicle he needed to be in, before getting an assault rifle hidden, though easily accessible. he hoped it would be a smooth trip, but you could never know for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:40 pm
"It's fine. I'm alright." Jian replied, gripping the wound.

As they had finished working on Shadow, she wrote a note and handed it to one of the paramedics. "One of my friends was drinking a lot earlier. Could you give this to him and make sure he is alright? He's one the 24th floor in the bar, and his name is David." She said, writing his name on the outside of the note before handing it to him alone with a 50$. One of the paramedics nodded and went to go check on 'David' with a brief case of medical supplies. Shadow thanked the paramedics one more time before they let her go and she headed out on her bike, feeling better. It seemed the drug was finally leaving her system.

The parametric went inside the building with his note and his case of supplies and headed up the elevator.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 pm
The caravan began to move, starting with the first car, where Dustin, Zil and Kyrell were. They were going pretty fast and each car moved in line and with an appropriate spacing from the one before it. All the drivers were rebels who were very experienced with theses sorts of trips. And even though the man that led them joked around often, they knew well enough to follow his orders because he always got people home safely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 am
Damien checked on Jian to make sure he was alright. "We need to get you some medical attention" he said.

"What the hell is all that racket! I'm trying to have a good time here!" a familiar voice shouted, slurred with inebriation.

"Aw, crap" Damien muttered.

Dustin kept a watchful glare on the prince to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 am
((Oh God... >.< I know what's coming))

The parametric walked into the bar, looking at the note and noticed it was mostly empty except for the three men being arrested, and a few people standing around panicking. He ignored the outburst from the drunkard and noticed Jian bleeding. "Are you alright?!" The parametric said with alarm, quickly showing his badge to the police and opening up his case to do an emergency procedure on Jian's shoulder. "I'm a government parametric. Everything is going to be ok." He said.

"What?" Jian asked with surprise. 'That was fast. Too fast.' Jian thought.

"A woman with a gash in her head asked me to check on her friend before she left, and gave me a note to give him." The parametic said, examining the wound. "The wound is shallow because the bullet hit your bone. You're lucky." He said.

"What the hell! This isn't fair!" The weapon's merchant yelled as they were dragged away in cuffs. Even though their weapons were confiscated, he was still putting up a fight.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games