Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 am
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel sighed, nodding as Dahlia took her arm. She flushed at Dahlia's suggestion. "No shrines." She answered with a soft giggle as they walked down the street. It was a wonder why they never met at Ash's house - after all, her house was on the way to the mall. Ah, well, they would go by it now, anyway. "So, how was your day yesterday?" She asked as they walked down the street, her empty arm checking to make sure her sketchbook was in her bag. Satisfied that it was, Ash grinned as they walked, looking forward to a day at the mall.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:32 pm
"Hmm, it's almost 4:30, if my prediction is correct, Princey should be on his way to do the usual in about three, two, one." Remy counted from the park bench he was sitting on when Prince's Octobot lumbered by. "It's kinda scary how I can predict that stuff." Remy said with a chuckle and got up to stretch, after all, he didn't want to cramp up while he was fighting evil and trying to score.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Prince practiced his evil laugh as he found the two friends walking down the street. They were headed for the mall... as usual. See? Wasn't everyone's routine that predictable? Well, then again, Prince had his GPS. With a swoop of a robotic arm, he grabbed Dahlia.... and unfortunately or irresistibly... Ash as well. He frowned, realizing his plan was just on its first step towards failing miserably. The arm threw them into the underside of the head of the machine. It opened for them and closed again just as quickly, a couch miraculously appearing to catch them as they fell back down by force of gravity. Bars immediately connected from the ceiling to the floor, right in front of Ash and Dahlia, effectively separating them from Prince. The mastermind began his speech to make Ash jealous, "Hello again..." Prince looked at his prototype smartphone for the girl's name before continuing, "...Dahlia. It's great to finally meet a beauty like you. Your great skill in... what you do.... has caught my attention" Prince looked over to the two girls, not minding the buildings that were destroyed just in front. He pretended not to notice Ash was there but the point was to make her jealous. "How would you like... For us to have tea sometime?" Prince said, trying to use his 'God-given good looks' for a higher purpose... Finally winning Ash's heart.

((OOC: Hmm... I just noticed something. If the guys at another guild will have my @$$ and Mousey will have my head and this beggar emo girl will have my 'over sexy stylish' wardrobe... Then what'll be left of me? ..Moral of the story: post... By the way, I'm practically brain dead, playing RPG games for 8 straight hours and the fact that it's 4AM in the morning. Best RP posts come at this time of day ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

If the past is the problem our future can solve 'em, baby
xxxxxxxxxxI could bring you to life if you let me inside, baby

"No means no, you ugly creep!" Dahlia said, completely ignoring everything Prince had said so far. "Let Ash and I go! Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh! Let us go, you perverted maniac!" Dahlia said, getting up and shaking the bars that caged them. "You won't get away with this. My Remy... My Remy will never allow it! Ever!" Dahlia then began to rant about how awesome Remy was as always. Of course, this would most likely be a double awkward moment for Ash. After all, she has been used to this already and Dahlia's freaking out would only threaten to complicate things. After expending so much of her energy talking about Remy, Dahlia finished, "He'll get you! Just you wait, monkey!" Dahlia said before quickly mellowing and sitting back down on the couch with Ash. "Well then, I'll just play the damsel in distress with you this time. Hopefully, my hero comes soon" Dahlia said, clasping both hands with her cheek affectionately as a sparkle was apparent in her eyes. Prince couldn't help but roll his eyes and squint at the terrible things this girl was saying. Including her in the trip... Baaaaad idea after all.

((OOC:It looks cuter in bold but meh.. Too lazy to bold conversations... not to mention too sleep-deprived. My eyelids are half-closed and I'm typing everything that comes out of my mind. Baaaad news. Awright. Good night. See ya later, peepz! ))

I wish you could feel that my love is real
But I have no clue how to get through to youxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Lyrics:Mannequin by Katy Perry]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm
"Hey wait for me!" Remy yelled as he ran after the Octobot. Hm, I can't help but feel like there's a trap set for me. Remy thought to himself as he made a leap for the giant doom machine, ending up grabbing onto one of the legs as it rampaged. "Why do I never get the sick air I so desperately crave?" Remy muttered as he held on to the leg for dear life.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Ashriel only sighed this time as she was grabbed by the octobot; she was not remotely surprised. What did surprise her, however, was the fact that Dahlia was sitting next to her when they landed. "Huh. That's different. It looks like you'll actually get to see what your...boyfriend is like normally, when he isn't strutting around town on his glory." Ashriel said softly, not thinking much of the situation. She pulled out her sketch book and simply began drawing, ignoring both the Prince and Dahlia in favor of getting the design of the octobot down for her comic. After all, it was a good idea for a villainous device; she could definitely use it in the future. Ash was relaxing thanks to the regular rut they had already fallen back into, and it was obvious she was more concerned with her sketch than the fact she'd been kidnapped again. One could not help but wonder if the kidnappings were the reason she kept her sketchbook with her at all times. After all, she usually only drew when she was at home. That is, aside from when she got kidnapped. "Dahlia, we should go and get supper somewhere after this...I'll let you pick, only because you got stuck with me this time." She said softly, meaning she was not going to contest to Dahlia's usually...extravagant suggestions.

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

Like a child with ADHD, Dahlia completely forgot about Prince. She perked up at what Ash said. She shook her friend and said, "Really? That's great! To the chateau!" It was as though she completely forgot that they had been kidnapped. What more if she knew that Remy was incredibly close by? She may freak out even more if that happened. Who knows for sure?

((OOC: I tend to ramble when sleep-typing...))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:06 am

Ashriel cursed inwardly when she heard her friend's suggestion. "I'm going to remind you, however, that I am still dead broke." Especially after her spending half her earnings on those videos. She really needed to find a way to publish her comics. Of course, her friend would always pick the most expensive restaurant possible - one that Ash could rarely afford. Yet, Dahlia seemed excited to be able to go. She continued to begin to shade in her sketch of the octobot, sighing.

[-I drew the octobot. I might upload it later, if anyone actually wants to see...-]

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

"Let me remind you that I'm going to pay!" Dahlia said, hugging close to her friend. She had just about enough money to get whatever she wanted to get. Other than that, Dahlia enjoyed company especially when she was in her favorite places. She had no problem shouldering bills and such. Besides, she loved Ash too dearly to keep her from getting published. Besides, if she relied on Ash having enough money, they probably would never be able to go.

((OOC: I tend to ramble when sleep-typing...))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Ashriel sighed, figuring Dahlia would say that. She was glad Dahlia had settled about the fact that she had been kidnapped as well; it would be annoying if Dahlia continued to rant. After hugging Dahlia lightly, Ash continued to shade in her picture of the octobot. When she finished it, she moved just slightly so she could peek at the control panel as she began to draw that as well, on a new page.

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 pm
"Oh for the love of God, just stop moving already!" Remy shouted at the Octobot as he continued to try scaling the leg he was on, but it was no use. His only hopes were for it to halt, to let go and try again, or the continuous hope that Princey was still a bad driver.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince noticed the shouting and thought Remy was running after his masterpiece. He made the octobot go into full speed, swerving rashly at every turn back towards the hideout. He had to get back to his newly reinforced fortress. That way, he could protect himself better. Besides, he divided sections of the hideout with metal doors. That way, he controls who can get in. Hopefully, Ash was safe despite the bad driving. One problem presented itself though. Ash doesn't seem to care if Prince diverted his attention to someone else. This kind of broke his heart. Bea better be in possession of the GPS with his location.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 am

Ashriel frowned as Prince started to drive rather badly, ruining the drawing she had been working on. She shut her sketchbook and stuffed it into her bag, rather annoyed now. Not having her sketches to distract her, Ash silently wondered why exactly Prince constantly kidnapped her. She held on to random bars within the octobot through every corner, not wanting to end up hitting the metal sides.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:14 pm
Remy held on to the leg like he had just seen the Titanic going down. I swear to God that if I survive this I am kicking your a** double for this! Remy thought as he kept his deathgrip on the Octobot leg.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:40 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince saw his hideout growing nearer. "Whew!" he sighed with relief. What he didn't know was that Remy was on the octobot's leg. Once close enough, the octobot jumped up and back into the opening at the top of the building it had exited earlier. Once it landed with a thud, Prince looked back at his captives. However, he brought himself not to mention Ash. He said, "I'm sorry...A...Dahlia. I will make it more comfortable next time. I didn't think we were going to be chased like that!" He began turning off the octobot to prepare for his secondary plans.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas