Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Karma stood there against the wall staring at the woman. The vampire stood there grinning, licking Karma's blood off her hand. "It doesn't matter if you don't believe me. But that is what you really are. Your dear master kept it from you, pretended he didn't know. You were a fool to believe in his words, and now you will satisfy my never dying thirst for blood." She laughed and swung her arm out, her nails cutting Karma's cheek rather deeply.

The shadows behind the woman began moving in a frantic way, trying to help in anyway but something was stopping them. Karma stood there staring at the woman, half conscious since she was playing back the words she was told. Perhaps this was the reason she was avoiding the truth. What was she to do now? Was it all really a lie?

As Karma stood there like a soulless body, the woman walked up to her, to finish what she had started. To drink all of the witch doctors blood.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 pm
ZimbuTessen
Victuz looked up from his book and sighed. He closed the novel and set it down, smiling at the girl. "I'm pretty sure I could. There are only two rules.
One, it's a memory per chance. One memory every time you try.
Two, you scoop the net when you see a shadow. You catch it, it's yours to keep."

As he said it, he offered her a net, motioning his other hand to the dark, murky water. Shadows darted back and forth, impossible to see what they were.

(Oh my goodness I just saw this post. I am so sorry. -dunce hat time-)

Amberlynn thought this guy was pretty cute until he handed her a net and she saw the condition of his arms. Then she lost interest.
Who said I wanted to play your game? I asked if you could handle me. And maybe the context of her statement was a bit lewd, but in her own mindset she was in her early twenties and deserved to have some fun, right?
So in an unexpected and annoying change of heart she finally took the net this man had handed her and decided to have some fun. She cast her net into the water and almost flinched when the cold temperature of the water hit her hand. You didn't tell me it was this cold. What's in here, again?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:31 am
"Really now I don't think her body can stand up to being a drinking tube" Lee said sitting against a wall just behind the female vampire. Her loud mouth had been an easy give away to where she was at and it hadn't taken him long to get there. "No in fact I may have to say that you will simply become something for Me to toy with for a little bit before I rip and tear you to shreds piece by piece" Lee told the woman as he laughed dragging his fingers across the brick wall next to him chunks of it falling to the ground as he left deep scratches in it.

Looking to Karma for a moment he saw the blood on her hand and stopped completely. Something told him that getting near wasn't a good idea as a light wind blew from his back towards her and the vampire. Looking back to the female vampire. "So now then I would suggest that you move away from her I still have a bit left before I have fully lost my temper. Your friends back there got a small taste of it but you I will show all if you lay even another nail on her that I don't allow" Lee said eyes black as he stood there his fangs poking from his lips as he smiled at her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:23 pm
minus infinity
ZimbuTessen
Victuz looked up from his book and sighed. He closed the novel and set it down, smiling at the girl. "I'm pretty sure I could. There are only two rules.
One, it's a memory per chance. One memory every time you try.
Two, you scoop the net when you see a shadow. You catch it, it's yours to keep."

As he said it, he offered her a net, motioning his other hand to the dark, murky water. Shadows darted back and forth, impossible to see what they were.

(Oh my goodness I just saw this post. I am so sorry. -dunce hat time-)

Amberlynn thought this guy was pretty cute until he handed her a net and she saw the condition of his arms. Then she lost interest.
Who said I wanted to play your game? I asked if you could handle me. And maybe the context of her statement was a bit lewd, but in her own mindset she was in her early twenties and deserved to have some fun, right?
So in an unexpected and annoying change of heart she finally took the net this man had handed her and decided to have some fun. She cast her net into the water and almost flinched when the cold temperature of the water hit her hand. You didn't tell me it was this cold. What's in here, again?

[What's wrong with his arms? Oh. Yeah. Stiched together, forget that sometimes. Thought chicks liked scars? XD]

Victuz smirked somewhat evily, keeping his eyes on the water the whole time. "Trust me Miss, I doubt you could handle me. I don't get tired." He chuckled lightly as her hand hit the cold, dark water. He dodged her question as a shadow moved toward her hand."Looks like you got one." As his sentence ended, a slimy, colder feelking creeped up her hand, and a mass of tentacles reached up and wrapped around her arm, whatever they were attached to still could not be seen.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm
[Please.....stop....quoting. OTL It just annoys the HELL out of me.... I didn't think it was going to be a problem like once or twice, but enough is enough. ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm
[I hate quoting. The ONLY reason I did it is she never responded/saw my post when it was alone, so Quoting would get her immediate attention. I personally think quoting could be removed from Gaia. I apologize for annoying you, but please note, I share your pain.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm
(Oh my goodness I am so sorry. :c It's true that quoting got my attention because gaia gives me a notice ... but oh my gosh I didn't know it annoyed you guys so much. I'm sorry!)

Amberlynn raised her eyebrows but didn't actually speak in response - but she thought of plenty of things. Among them, Well Max didn't get tired for a while either and If you're lucky I can get used to those scars for just long enough, if you know what I mean.
If you know what I mean ...
She almost didn't feel the tentacles until it was too late. And by then they had latched on and she felt a pull on her arm, not unlike the way Secret pulled at her when she wanted something.
What the ... ?
She looked towards Victuz, violet eyes flashing in an almost anger and confusion, as though to ask him what exactly was going on. Exactly what kind of game was this man running, anyway? What was going on? What was happening --
There was that pull again, and Amberlynn actually gasped in the pain the pull brought up her arm and towards her shoulder now. What was this, and what did it want with her? Who was this man running the booth? Why were there only questions? She had to do something!
So with a slightly exaggerated moan, Amberlynn began to try and pull of the slimy tentacles from her bare arm.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Karma stared down at the floor completely lost as to where she was. If what that woman said was true...how would she fully react to it. She ignored the cries of the shadows and refused to have their help which was why she was stopping them from coming any closer. If it turned out to be true she was unsure if she could ever trust her friends from the other side. A frown formed on her face as she glanced up and looked at Lee before looking back down as if ashamed of herself.

Before she could rest against the wall, the female vampire reached out and pulled Karma into a tight grip. "I'll just drain all her blood then." She grinned and pushed Karma's head to the side, exposing the vein the woman wished to bite into. Her fangs grew long and the tips began to sink into Karma's neck, blood dripping down her neck.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:21 pm
Kneeling down as the girl went to bite into Lee rushed forwards. His claws were tensed as he ran into the girl shoving his shoulder into her side as he thrusted his palm up to hit the side of her mouth and knock her fangs away from Karma. Before finishing Lee threw elbow out shoving it into the woman's side seperating her from Karma before catching the Witch by the shoulder to keep her from falling over. "I told you that was a bad idea" Lee said looking back to Karma for a moment to see if she was stable before turning back to the female vampire.

There was blood on Lee's hand from some that had dripped down the witch doctor's back but for the time he showed no reaction as he walked towards the woman vampire. "I gave you fore warning and you didn't heed" he told her walking up his eyes black as ebony. Reaching his hand out grabbing the girl by the fabric in the front of the shirt. "Now then before I rip you into shreds should I know anything such as your last words or anything like that" he asked with a sadistic bit of a grin. His anger was boiling tho his actions stayed sharp and precise not yet falling into his old ways of swinging wildly when pissed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Karma stumbled back but Lee made sure she didn't fall over. She still kept her eyes to the ground, nothing hurting since she was far too busy thinking of other things. Karma could hear the female vampire speak with fear. The woman begged for him to calm down and that she was only kidding. She glanced over at Karma every now and then, the taste of her blood beginning to drive her blood thirst more and slowly her eyes were becoming more like Lee's. A growl escaped the womans throat as she turned toward Karma to charge at her yet again.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm
Keeping ahold of the woman as she tried to get past him Lee swipped her leg from under her driving her back first into the ground as he stood up placing in foot on her neck. "You dam bottom feeders give vampire's a bad name" Lee said as he looked down at her steadily applying more and more pressure to her neck. He planned to kill this one slowly granted she had a decent body likely a reason Lee hadn't simply ripped her to ribbons yet. "Hey Karma wake up will you" Lee called back as he continued to press harder and harder on the vampires throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Karma didn't say anything as she sat down and leaned back against the wall. She brought her knees to her chest and she hugged them, still very lost in her own thoughts. That, and the amount of blood she lost made her feel a bit woozy but not too bad. The woman on the other hand struggled against Lee, now fully consumed with the thought of draining Karma of her blood. She was driven into complete madness, complete blood lust. She lashed at Lee, trying so desperately to get out of his grip.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 pm
Holding the girl under his foot as he watched her struggle against his foot. "What's wrong dear I can't seem to hear what your saying" he laughed as he stood there pressing harder and harder. A few cracking noises issued from her neck as he continued a more sadistic Lee being shown currently as he looked back at Karma again seeing she had yet to move. "You see I had given you a chance but you scoffed it off you little b***h" Lee growled thrusting his foot down in her throat before twisting it with enough force to severe the spine before walking off towards Karma slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Only a pawn.. Karma thought before putting her hand on her face ans smearing the blood all over her hands and face. Her head had stopped bleeding but her neck still let out a small trickle that was slowly stopping. She sighed and slowly stood up, the walls disappearing since there was no need for them. The streets were still silent and it was as if nothing had happened. "The world has shown more cruelty," Karma muttered under her breath before slowly looking up at Lee.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:16 am
Kneeling down infront of Karma Lee stared at her his eyes still black as he gazed at her. "You alright" he questioned as he sat there the scent of her blood now floating around him as he inhaled it in closing his eyes for a moment the smell of the blood overtaking his senses. Standing up for a moment he stayed there his fangs staying out pressed against his lips as he breathed in. From an outside perspective as the last time it was almost as if he had lost himself to the scent of her blood as he growled a little bit.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff