Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:43 am
Shiro of course had escaped on MailBirdramon himself as he snarled when his attack didn't damage the demon lord, but it did get what he needed as he flew down with MailBirdramon's help to catch Z''d Garurumon before launching up to where Kiriha was, twitching an eyebrow in mild anger "che... guess i was right in thinking that wouldn't do a thing.." he muttered, before scratching his head ~okay, options are.. not looking good, Z''d Garurumon is a bit shook up from that... and Barbamon, aside from Daemon and Leviamon, is one of the stronger of the Great Demon Lords.. Tch... Belphemon would've been a useful meat shield here..~

Z''d Garurumon of course just looked up and growled, about to unleash his own full power despite the fact he was being held by MailBirdramon.

Guilmon just watched with trepidation and pounded on the screen "Shiromon, if you have to use it! it might be best to fight fire with fire at this point!"

Shiro looked to the Xros Loader, frowning lightly "Guilmon... you know that's a bad--"

Guilmon shook his head "no! it's not a bad idea when you're facing someone like this! let me help, even if it means i won't be myself!"

Shiro just twitched an eyebrow, before sighing "geez... alright, alright..." he muttered, before reloading Guilmon who jumped into the air as Shiro pulled out what looked like a black card with the Digital Hazard glowing in an ominous crimson color "you asked for this guilmon, i hope you know.." he took a deep breath, before shouting "KAAADO SLASH! Digital Hazard Overload... HATSUDO!!!"

Guilmon's eyes immediately switched to a battle formation, but when the black pulses of power smashed into his body from the Card Slash, he unleashed a mighty, and yet desolate roar as the descent was slowed, and the Digital Hazard symbol on his chest began shining bright red, pulsing rapidly "Guilmon.. HAZARD SHINKA!!!!" he shouted, unleashing a massive black pillar of flames around him to surround the quickly changing digimon as Shiro closed his eyes, a single tear of blood leaving his left eye ~damnit... this better do some damage...~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm
Barbamon didn't so much as flinch as Shiro and Guilmon activated the Digital Hazard even though the glowing red symbols had begun to fill up the sky all across the digital world. The the process hadn't yet penetrated into the human world, but it was only a matter of time until it did. In fact, in the places where the glowing red symbols collided with the super heated aura of darkness that surrounded Barbamon, fractures had already begun to form between the two worlds.

"Activating a power that could destroy the entire digital world in your desperation to defeat me," Barbamon chuckled darkly. "You are certainly no ordinary general."

While this was going on, Kiriha had Cyberdramon transport him over to Zeke Greymon so he could transfer over onto the large armored dinosaur's back while he put Cyberdramon back into his Xros Loader. Naturally, Kiriha didn't have any actual idea of what was going on with Guilmon after that card Shiro had used, but he had enough sense to know from what was happening around him that it couldn't have been anything good.

What the hell is he thinking? Kiriha had to wonder as Zeke Greymon kept his distance from the clashing energies. This situation had spiraled far beyond either of their control.

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki stared up at the sky as it began to fill up with the flashing red digital hazard symbols. "What's happening now?"

"That baka," Crystal growled. "Shiro just activated the Digital Hazard! He could destabilize the entire digital world with that!"

"We have to stop this!" Taiki turned to her.

Crystal nodded. "That kind of power is extremely dangerous and you guys just finished putting this world back together. It doesn't need to get destroyed again." She held her hands out in front of her with the right hand covering the left, with both palms facing downward as she charged her aura beneath them. The air beneath both of their feet became nearly solid as it began to rise along the face of the cliff, carrying them back to the top. Since the hazard symbols were illuminating the area, it was finally bright enough that she knew where she was going at least.

They both jumped off of the solid air platform once they reached the top of the cliff and quickly set about gathering up their respective armies of digimon as they alerted Nene, Akari, and Zenjirou to the situation. It didn't take long for them to get everyone together since the digimon had sensed that something was very wrong and had already begun to gather before Crystal and Taiki had returned from the base of the cliff. And, once they were all together, it was time for Crystal to pull out one of her own trump cards.

"Digimental Up!" Crystal held her Xros Loader out as a beam of light shot out around Zapmon along with the Digimental of Time and Space. The Digimental broke apart into pieces like a jigsaw puzzle as it rapidly reformed into armor around Zapmon as the small dragon grew into a draconic quadruped to fill the gaps in the armor.

"Zapmon Armor Shinka! Lightningmon, Transcending Time and Space!" The armor form of Zapmon declared as she emerged from the beam of light. Crystal put away her Xros Loader and climbed onto the back of the armored digimon. Taiki climbed on behind her while Akari and Zenjirou climbed onto Sparrowmon with Nene.

"That pathways could be unstable from the Digital Hazard," Crystal warned everyone. She looked to Sparrowmon. "Whatever happens, just make sure to fly close to Lightningmon so we can all make it out once we reach the other end of the tunnel."

Sparrowmon nodded affirmatively. "Leave it to me."

"Alright," Crystal nodded and returned to facing forward. "Lightningmon, the rest is up to you."

"Time Jump!" The armored digimon quickly ran forward as a wormhole opened up in front of her through which they would be able to transport themselves almost instantly to the Machine Metropolis to catch up with Shiro and Kiriha. However, the pathway was already being distorted by the Digital Hazard, so it would take a bit longer than normal for them to arrive at the exit on the other end.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:38 pm
Shiro just stared at the massive black pillar, having opened his eyes while the flames died down, showing the massive form of Megidramon as the dragon digimon roared in retaliation to Barbamon's comment, Shiro closing his eyes as he focused ~Megidramon is a hard digimon to control... if i lose my temper, meaning i can't let Barbamon get to me...~ he then nodded to himself, before looking back to Megidramon.

Megidramon was currently flying there at the moment, letting out deep breaths as it examined the area, and more especially Barbamon in particular, before looking back towards Shiro and Kiriha, more in particular Shiro, a gleam in his eye showing that he wasn't yet out of control.

Shiro saw the gleam, and looked down to Z''d Garurumon, before looking at his Xros Loader ~i know what he wants.. he needs protection from Barbamon's Death Lure, but at the moment i can't provide it, Patamon's still exhausted from using Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode...~ he frowned lightly ~i really need to get a few extra holy digimon eventually...~

Wolfmon stared up from Shiro's mental planes raising an eyebrow seeing that his owner was having troubles, and shrugged lightly "maa.. i guess it can't be helped.. i'll be his one freebie spirit i guess, he probably would've passed his test of Light anyway, given he's starting to open up again." he then turned into a ball of energy, and launched upwards into the mental plane sky before unleashing into the D-Scanner.

Shiro just blinked when he felt a surge of energy come from in his pockets, he blinked and pulled out his D-Scanner, which began shining with a bluish white symbol, the symbol for Light, which made him go wide-eyed in surprise "could this mean..." he then saw Wolfmon's face on the screen, as he nodded that he was ready to give Shiro his aid once more, which caused him to smile "good.. then i have an idea.." he muttered, before bringing up both devices "for the fight against darkness, one must possess the power of light! SPIRITUAL REVIVAL! Ikei... WOLFMON OF LIGHT!"

Wolfmon had appeared in a massive blaze of white energy, and proceeded to smirk before being covered in digital code as he focused his energy, changing "SLIDE EVOLUTION!" he shouted, the tunnel switching him from human spirit to beast spirit as Z''d Garurumon finally gotten on his proverbial flight-legs after figuring out he -could- use his paws for jetting around and creating energy platforms for him to stand on. "Shiro! what kind of crazy idea are you plotting, you know Megidramon is NOT the best choice for this!"

Shiro shook his head glancing to Z''d Garurumon "it wasn't my idea... but i am expanding on Guilmon's idea..." he then looked to Garrmon on the opposite wing of MailBirdramon, before looking to Megidramon "alright... let's do this!" he shouted, the Xros Loader snapping open and showing the silver X as he unleashed energy into it "i trust you Guilmon.. i'm just sending help to make sure this doesn't bite us in the a**..." he then nodded. "Megidramon! Z''d Garurumon! Garmmon! Digi-Xros!" once the magic words were used, the three of them immediately turned into large balls of energy in their respective colors, before they launched upwards and began bouncing off of each other trying to merge, succeeding on about the 5th try as the orb became one large one, and began unleashing massive amounts of power, almost as much as Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode had. then again this -was- the Digi-Xros of three high powered digimon, two ultimates, and one Beast Hybrid, which was pretty much on par with most Perfect Digimon easily.

there would be one thing that anyone paying attention to the skies of the Digital world where the digital Hazard symbols were blaring, they would start to begin to converge on the machine city's area, starting to glow golden and silver on the outer parts while the center dot still remained that ominous red color. once the orb had literally fallen apart like glass, one would see a true oddity, it looked somewhat like Megidramon, but it was smaller, and actually had more of a humanoid presence, almost close to that of Dukemon, but still looking clearly draconic. while it had no weapons, the clawed hands showed it could easilly either fight with it's own two hands, or grip weapons, probably done this way in case Shiro provided any, or it's true weapons are hidden at the moment. "Grand Megidramon-X - Hakumei Ryu no Musha!"

Shiro just stared at the form that the Digi-Xros took, and while he was taking in the stress and pulling in as much as he could to not burden the three much, he still felt like he'd collapse at any moment from the sheer pressure this was ~i don't think this will be a combination i do as constantly... but no doubt.. this may throw a wrench in Barbamon's ideas... Guilmon.. Gabumon... Wolfmon... Ganbatte..~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 pm
Lightningmon burst through the other side of the wormhole, emerging into the Machine Metropolis accompanied by Sparrowmon flying overhead. The sky had clearly undergone a few changes in the time it had taken for them to get there. For starters, it seemed like the entire sky above the city was dotted with digital hazard symbols, but only the one at the center was still flashing red. The rest of them, by contrast, seemed to be radiant with light and holy energy.

"It looks like we might have jumped the gun on this one," Lightningmon pointed out as she skidded to a halt with Crystal and Taiki still on her back. "Still, it's a pretty dangerous stunt to be using Megidramon as the core of a Digi Xros."

"What do you think we should do?" asked Taiki.

"I think that so long as the Digital Hazard isn't breaking apart the ground from under our feet," Crystal answered. "Then we can just leave this to the idiot with the big scary dragon. They seem to be doing just fine on their own."

"I was expecting for you guys to turn up sooner!" Kiriha called down as he had Zeke Greymon land close to where the others had arrived. "Remind me never to volunteer to babysit this lunatic again."

The aura of darkness had quickly begun to dwindle around Barbamon. No longer able to wield the dark energies that had been gathering around him, Barbamon was forced to resort to a more direct mode of attack. "Hellfire!" He cast a devastating wave of black and crimson flames from his staff at the newly transformed Megidramon. Even if his power of darkness had been weakened by the presence of so much holy energy, Barbamon wouldn't go down without a fight.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:32 pm
Shiro of course didn't hear Kiriha given he was more focused on the fight at the moment, even though he was more worried about guilmon's state of mind after this, he shook it off though and just narrowed his eyes at the incoming Hellfire attack. pondering on things ~that staff is quite interesting, even if it isn't a weapon in the truest sense it can still be used like one if need be.~ he shook his head and just let his eyes study the field.

Grand Megidramon proceeded to fly down under the Hellfire attack, while slamming his clawed hands together, before spreading them out, in a blaze of gold, silver, and crimson/black flames formed a wicked looking gun-blade as it altered itself into a gun form with a flick of his wrist, and smirked lightly before pointing it at Barbamon "Ragna Blaze Barrage!" he called out, before firing a few volleys of shots at the Great Demon Lord as his free hand began coalescing the same kind of flames into his free hand, ready to use a follow-up attack should the shots be dodged or countered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:53 pm
The shots from Grand Megidramon easily knocked the staff from Barbamon's hand. The demon lord was understandably startled by this sudden turn of events, but he refused to let that hinder him. He began raising the super heated dark energies around his body again, although the interference from the holy energy radiating from the sky still weakened him substantially in that regard. "Pandæmonium Lost!" He took what little power of darkness that was still accessible to him and charged at Grand Megidramon with the super heated aura of darkness radiating off of him even in his weakened state.

"Let's go," Crystal said to her partner. "This fight is as good as won and Shiro honestly doesn't need to discover me here."

"If that's what you want to do, then alright," Taiki agreed. He looked to Kiriha. "Sorry for the trouble, but if you can, try to make sure Shiro at least tries to get some rest after this."

Hearing that from Taiki just made Kiriha sweatdrop.

"We're counting on you Kiriha-kun," added Nene.

Kiriha quickly looked away before he started to blush.

Lightningmon disappeared back into the wormhole along with Sparrowmon so that they could make a hasty retreat taking the rest of the humans along with them.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 am
Grand Megidramon just raised a non-existant eyebrow at Barbamon, before dismissing the gun-blade he had, and the blaze in his free hand flourished into what looked like a red and black blade, similar to Excalibur in looks though it had two claw-like blade protusions near the hilt of it as well, and the designs on the blade itself were in Digital Lettering, along with the Digital Hazard symbol which pulsated on the blade. all in all it radiated with raw power as the dragon warrior gripped it with the free hand, before whirling around with a call of "Megiddo Blaze Sword!" e shouted, before the blade ignited leaving a trail of white-ish golden crimson flames as the blade aimed for not impaling, but downright diagonally slashing Barbamon in half, and making sure the aim would hit everything possibly vital at that point.

Shiro just closed an eye as the exhaustion was starting to cave in his mind, knowing he'd shut down soon as it was, and moved to a kneeling position on MailBirdramon's wing, panting ~ghh...~ he shook his head a bit, before the bird digimon looked to Shiro "is everything alright, boy?" Shiro just loked over tiredly "aside from being glad that this is over? i'm tired... -very- tired." he said in response, the mechanical digimon nodded, and proceeded to move to find a place to land near where Kiriha was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 am
With Barbamon finally eliminated, the regular residents of the Machine Metropolis could finally begin reparations to the city. Zeke Greymon reverted to Metal Greymon and waited for Kiriha to decide what they should do.

"My camp and supplies are back in the wasteland at the other end of the tunnel so I guess we might as well go back there to call it a night," Kiriha decided after a moment. From the looks of it, Shiro must have been pushing himself pretty damn hard today. "We can sort out everything else in the morning."

Metal Greymon nodded and went to fly out of the city.

Grappleomon placed a supporting hand on Shiro's shoulder to help keep him keep his balance so he wouldn't accidentally stumble off of Mail Birdramon in his exhausted state. "You put up an admirable fight today," the beast man told him approvingly. "Perhaps I'll stick with you for a bit longer, eh?"

*~*~*~*~*

Once they returned to The Village of Smiles and Lightningmon's passengers had finally dismounted from the armored beast digimon, she quickly reverted back to Zapmon. Naturally, the rest of the digimon began to pour out of Crystal, Taiki, and Nene's Xros Loaders to get back to relaxing in the village.

Crystal waited a few minutes before slipping away from the others to stand by herself, staring off at the sky with her fists clenched at her side as she tried and failed to hold back the tears as they streamed down her face. Being stubborn like she was, she didn't want for anyone to see her like this. She hated the fact that she wasn't able to do anything to help Shiro and she was mad at herself for not having more faith in his ability to neutralize the powers of darkness after everything they had been through.

I should just get used to the fact that he isn't going to need me anymore, Crystal thought to herself.

"Crystal," Zapmon murmured sadly as she watched her partner from a little ways off where she could remain effectively out of ear shot.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" asked Shoutmon, actually having managed to sneak up on Zapmon well enough that she actually jumped while hovering in midair.

"Probably not for awhile," Zapmon answered once she managed to regain her composure. "Human hearts are easily broken, but they can be really difficult to mend. Right now Crystal feels like she's been a failure as a friend to Shiro. I don't know how long it might take for her to snap out of it." The little dragon clenched her fists at her sides, perfectly emulating the actions of her partner. "But she also feels like she has to stay strong so she's afraid to let anyone see how much it hurts because she doesn't want to be a burden."

"Well maybe we can fix that," Shoutmon suggested.

Zapmon perked up at that. "First of all, I thought I was supposed to be the one scheming around here. Secondly, you might be onto something. Afraid or not, Crystal can't turn away from Taiki." She paused for a second to think about it. "Although, it would have to be something subtle so that rules out bribing a Drimogemon to drop them off a cliff."

"Somehow, I had a feeling you had orchestrated that," Taiki's sudden arrival caused Zapmon to jump in surprise again.

"You mean you've been onto me this whole time?" Zapmon pouted mildly as she settled back to a more comfortable altitude.

"It seemed a little too obvious," Taiki explained. "So I knew it couldn't have been purely accidental."

"Well it's no good for my scheming if you know what I'm plotting," Zapmon eyed him mildly.

"Have you thought that maybe you could stop scheming and just try asking for a change?" Taiki suggested.

Zapmon scrunched up her face in contemplation. As she thought it over, she actually tilted over until she was hovering upside down. "Alright," she finally agreed and swung herself around until she was right side up again. "But I'm only asking because I know she won't even though she should. She needs to know that she isn't alone. She doesn't have any trouble feeling the connection she has to us digimon, but she still tends to be kind of awkward around other humans."

"So what exactly are you asking?" Taiki persisted.

"I want for you to be honest," Zapmon responded seriously. "Tell her that you care. Tell her that you're there if she needs you. Because, even though she knows all that already, she still needs to hear it sometimes. And it can't be from me. It has to come from you."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 am
Grand Megidramon had quickly moved to everyone's side, before phasing into the three composite monsters, with Z''d Garurumon and Megidramon both de-evolving (Thus also getting rid of the digital hazard displays in the sky) and leaving a collapsed Gabumon and Guilmon, Wolfmon had also appeared, panting himself "ugh... that was rough, i -really- hope that we never do that again." Gabumon just chuckled lightly "knowing Shiro... he'll run into something that might need something that crazy again... but i agree, Shiro... if you -ever- use that card i'm going to kick your a** myself!" Guilmon just didn't say anything, too tired to the point to just be barely conscious from the effort he had in keepign himself in control for those few seconds before the Digi-Xros happened, on top of the Xros itself.

Shiro just chuckled nervously while nodding a bit lightly "that.. sounds like a good idea.. Grappleomon, Gabumon.." he said, lightly leaning into the lion digimon's grip and lightly let his vision swim, even though he had another couple of blood tears let out, given it still hurt him to do that to Guilmon, he was lucky, that's for sure...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:14 pm
Once they reached the place where the tunnel came out in the middle of the wasteland outside of the city, Metal Greymon touched down and Kiriha jumped down off of his back. Once he finished his dismount, Kiriha loaded his digimon back into his Xros Loader, still retaining their Digi Xros state for the time being, just in case.

Grappleomon carefully helped Shiro to dismount from his Mail Birdramon once they had landed and then set about leading him into the mouth of the tunnel so he wouldn't trip over himself in his exhausted state. Kiriha quickly followed suit, offering up a few blankets and things that had been supplied to him by Nene's Monitamon. Of course, Shiro definitely wasn't the only one who could use some rest. Kiriha hadn't really slept much in the past couple of days so he was feeling pretty beat himself. Once he had satisfied the demands of being a good host, he finally settled down in a comfortable spot and was surprised that he didn't just collapse in the process.

*~*~*~*~*

After having that little chat with Zapmon, Taiki carefully approached the place where Crystal was still standing looking up at the sky. He wasn't sure this was really the best idea. And to say that he was nervous would have been an understatement. But it was mostly because he had no idea of how Crystal would react. He was certainly no stranger to the fact that girls were kind of scary when they got angry. Crystal could be a little intimidating even when she wasn't, but then that was more because she was also a strategist and since they had never been enemies he really didn't know what the actual standing was between them. But then, that was something. They were friends, not enemies. They weren't even rivals. Crystal had determined, rather implicitly, that they were on the same side from the moment they met.

Once he had gotten close enough, he gently reached out a hand to place it reassuring on her shoulder. The left one because he knew that she might still be in a bit of pain from that bruise that had manifested after that nightmare.

"You don't have to face this alone," he spoke softly.

Crystal quietly closed her eyes and she slowly brought up her right hand to place it over the one Taiki had put on her shoulder.

"Thank you," she whispered softly. She brought up her other hand to wipe away her tears. Eventually, she felt calm enough to turn around and simply rested her forehead against Taiki's shoulder. "I'm not sure what I'm even doing anymore," she murmured.

"It sounds like maybe you and Shiro could both use some time apart so that maybe you can figure that out," Taiki suggested gently. "It seems obvious to me that something about his attitude is causing you to hesitate and to doubt in yourself. And I didn't know you to be like that before I saw the two of you together. I think, in a way, the weight the of the darkness and despair that has consumed him has also been weighing heavily on you. I know you care about him a lot and everything that is happening has you really worried, but I think that maybe because you care so much you're only hurting yourself."

"I know," Crystal answered in a whisper. "But sometimes it's hard to just let go like that."

"I really don't have any idea how to ease your guilty conscience," Taiki finally broke the silence. "But if you're willing to let me, I would like to try to help you find it in you to be able to forgive yourself."

"Okay," Crystal quietly accepted the offer. "It's gotta be worth a try."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 pm
Shiro thanked Grappleomon and lightly settled down himself while takign a blanket tiredly, using a bit of leftover prana from his using it to create weapons earlier 'Trace.. On.' he muttered, creating a couple of pillows, and tossing one to Kiriha "to keep the head somewhat comfy.." he muttered, before sinking into a deep slumber, while his MailBirdramon went back into the Xros Loader, and out came Kudamon to wrap around Shiro's neck, though it looked like Coronamon and the Renamon squad also wanted to try and sneak out and fox-pile on poor Shiro, they restrained themselves though.

Shiro opened his eyes on the mental plane, lightly looking about as he groaned ~damn.. and here i was hoping for peaceful sleep..~ of course a wistful voice spoke up from over by the symbol for the Steel Element "hmmh.. so it seems you've awoken, Chosen one of the Legendary Spirits.." Shiro groaned, shaking his head "you know i'm not the original, that solely belongs to the five kids who beat Lucemon in their universe, i just happened to visit their universe temporarily, that's it." the human spirit chuckled while raising a mirrored hand up to the reflective face "while true, you -did- become a chosen child for some of the warriors, the two hidden ones beyond the normal elemental spirits. as you know, these trials are to test your true worthiness of our aid, should you pass them all... you will be on the same platform as those children, not to mention have us as actual partners including the spirits still residing in the Xros Loader. now then.. the Trial of Metal... will not be easy, but then again.. you do have a certain.. flair with digimon, you'll do just fine. your trial is to win the respect of the Jinmonz you saved from Barbamon's wrath.. as well as find your inner heart of a machine... the latter will be hard, but as i said, you have a certain.. flair, so you'll be able to succeed, more than likely."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 pm
Kiriha mildly thanked Shiro for the pillow before he finally drifted off to sleep. Dracomon decided to emerge from his Xros Loader to curl up beside him, but the rest of his digimon were just too big in general to risk getting out inside of the tunnel. By the time Kiriha woke up again, bright sunlight was already filtering down into the tunnel. Even though it was morning, he really didn't feel much like getting up after the long night they'd had, but then the growling of his stomach prompted him to forage around for one of the containers of Digi Noir that was still in the tunnel to curb his hunger.

He paused abruptly when he spotted Omekamon there doodling on Shiro's face.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, in The Village of Smiles, Taiki was mortified when he woke up the next morning to find Crystal sparring against Ryuudamon by having the samurai dragon digimon stand at a distance from her exhaling a continuous barrage of katanas while she worked to deflect them wielding the Dragon Blade. The girl in question already had numerous cuts on her from what must have been disastrously close near misses. The goggle head was already wishing that Crystal would have stuck to training with the chestnuts in the open fire when he witnessed this.

"This is what you had in mind for training?" Taiki ran over in an obvious state of panic. "I'm calling this off right now. There has to be a less reckless method of training that you can come up with."

"Well, there are less dangerous methods," Crystal acknowledged as she raised a hand to call off Ryuudamon. "But they aren't nearly so effective."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 pm
Shiro had opened his eyes blearily when he felt something being on his face, not knowing it was a felt marker or anything and just blinked, staring at the Omekamon still drawing on his face, and just raised an eyebrow "kweh?" he said, apparently not really awake, while Kudamon stirred a bit and mumbled about delicious shiro pancakes, causing Shiro to sweatdrop.

Patamon and Tsukaimon were both snickering from inside the Xros Loader, as well as V-Mon and the Chibimonz all getting tittery a bit in laughter, the spirits just stayed neutral (though ranamon was giggling), and the Renamonz were also giggling with her, tails swishing. Coronamon just groaned and slapped a paw to her face lightly at the goings on outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 pm
"Omeka," Omekamon went right on doodling even as Shiro was beginning to stir. He already given him a monocle and was in the process of drawing a silly swirly mustache under his nose.

Kiriha shrugged and decided not to interfere with Omekamon's silly artistry. He instead went back to searching for a canister of Digi Noir to munch on while he continued to watch to see how long it would take for Shiro to actually wake up to confront Omekamon for doodling on him. He also made a conscious effort not to think too hard about how Omekamon had even gotten there. Somehow, nothing that digimon did ever seemed to make any logical sense.

"Well, I guess I've got my work cut out for me today," he murmured with a big yawn.

*~*~*~*~*

*WHACK!*

Crystal went reeling face first into the dirt as Akari smacked her over the top of the head. "Ack! What was that for?!"

"I can't believe I'm stuck here babysitting two of you," Akari sighed in exasperation. Taiki sweatdropped and reflexively took a step back at the implications of that statement. "Can't you go a day without doing something completely crazy?"

Crystal picked herself up off the ground, rubbing at her head where she had been hit. "Alright, alright. From here on out I'll concentrate on training the old fashioned way."

That said, she peeled off the short sleeved orange hoodie vest she had on over her dark blue tanktop and tossed it over her shoulder and unfastened her belt buckle before yanking off the belt along with the scabbard for her dragon hilted katana and tossed it over to where she had thrown her vest. After that she found a spot where the ground was a little more even so she could get down to performing some push-ups.

"Hey Monodramon, maybe you can lend me a hand with this," she called over to the small dragon digimon who also happened to be the youngest member of her team.

Monodramon immediately perked up, clearly eager and ready to help in any way he could. "What do you want for me to do?"

"I want for you to sit on my back to make this more of a challenge for me," Crystal explained.

"Sure," Monodramon nodded. "I can do that."

Akari glanced at Taiki. "Is there some kind of sports competition going on in the digital world that you haven't told me about?"

"It's not exactly a sports competition," Taiki answered with a sweatdrop.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 pm
Shiro just blinked a bit, and raised an eyebrow, lightly yawning as he let his eyes lazily stare at Omekamon doodling on him "uhm... hate to ask but who are you, and -why- are you doodling on my face with a marker?" he asked curiously, causing the digimon in his Xros Loader to fall over laughing over themselves, and disturbing Dorulumon who had finally had enough and popped out of the Xros Loader, and used his tail to pluck Omekamon off of Shiro's body staring annoyed at the digimon "i got woke up for -this-? okay, why am i not surprised." he deadpanned lightly, while Shiro sweatdropped at Dorulumon "don't ask me, i woke up to seeing him doodling."

Kudamon yawned, and blinked, looking at Shiro, before starting to giggle herself "nice half-mustache and monocle."

Shiro blinked, and traced a mirror with a faint call mentally of 'trace, on.' and idly looked in the mirror, before sweatdropping even harder at the damage ".... i got a question, how -did- he get here?"  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games