Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm
When he heard the commotion, Adrian came out to see what was going on just in time to catch Sikes' look. He hadn't felt that sort of fear in a long time. But he didn't have time to ask the universe questions, he ran out the door after them to make sure both Amaya and Calista came out of the arena okay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 am
(can someone tell me if it's night or not? I kind of got confused with Sikes telling her she's going to fight because I never read it was night time or anything. And Kierra basically stays there until she has to fight. SOry, I can't do much with her right now. I'm kind of busy looking for a job and trying to handle school. sorry, I'm rambling. Anyways...yeah.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 am
((Nope it's still day time. Sikes is just mad at set up a fight at that moment.))

When she got to the ring, Amaya could already tell that this was not going to be a regular fight. All the lights were on, the terrain controls were locked, and there were several monsters in the ring, ones that Amaya was fairly certain she'd lose against if she wasn't to able to use her powers like now.

Sikes finally made it to the stands, sitting fairly close this time. Once he took his seat, he snapped his fingers, grinning as all the monsters rushed towards Amaya.

Amaya saw Sikes take his seat, and once he snapped his fingers, it was not hard for her to tell that this was going to end badly. A monster appeared in front of Amaya and punched her hard, before she even had time to react, sending her flying back about ten feet and straight into another waiting monster who caught her and punched her in the face, sending her directly into the ground.

Amaya tried to roll out of the way of the next punch, but she rolled right into a swift kick to her ribs. The 'fight' went on like this for several minutes, Amaya futilely attempting to dodge a hit only to get in the way of another. She was getting beaten badly, until she finally collapsed on the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 am
((hey, finally back. My computer broke and Dad finally decided to just get a new one (THANK YOU GOD) instead of repairing the junkheap we used to have. Anyway, interesting match I returned to. Amaya need any... pointy and airborne assistance?))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 am
((Lol no thanks, it's all part of a plan.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 am
((nn... mmkay.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:43 am
When he saw Amaya collapse, Adrian jumped down into the ring to get her out of there. He wasn't thinking; his body just moved on its own. "AMAYA!" As he charged in to battle, he dragged a claw down his arm, opening up several nice fresh wounds for him to use to beat her opponents away. He knew Sikes was probably going to be pissed beyond hell at him, but he didn't care.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 am
Sikes only laughed as he saw Adrian run down to get Amaya, now shocking Adrian on a high setting. Once Adrian was down, Sikes snapped his fingers and two of the monsters roughly pulled her up and held her there, though she yelled out as one of her shoulders dislocated.

Amaya could hear heavy footsteps approaching, along with the sound of something metal being dragged with it. Finally she raised her head to find that the one approaching was a rather large and fearsome looking creature wielding a metal spike. Once he reached her, both stared at each other for a moment before looking up to Sikes.

Calista had been watching in terror the whole time and now she was beginning to piece things together. Still, for a three year old, this was highly stressful and she was afraid now that Sikes was planning on killing Amaya. She ran over to Sikes, tugging on his arm while she sobbed. "Please don' hurt my mommy anymore! Leave her alone!" Calista begged, but was merely shoved back into a guard's grip.

Once he had shoved Calista back, Sikes returned his gaze to the small group of monsters in the arena, nodding his head to the one with the spike.

Once Sikes gave the signal, Amaya knew what was coming and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the pain about to come. However, instead of feeling pain, Amaya heard Calista yell out for her, and then the metal clashed against something. Confused, Amaya turned, shocked to see a large figure standing in front of her, holding a sword made of bone, just barely stopping the spike it seemed. However, Amaya recognized the figure quickly and wildly turned to Sikes and Calista, though she saw Sikes had already set his sights on the girl as well.

Once the figure appeared, Sikes recognized the person immediately and turned to Calista, who seemed entirely focused on her mother at the figure at the moment. "I knew it. Interesting she'd pick him though..." Sikes muttered before turning back to the fight and giving his guards a signal, knocking out Calista and making the figure disappear along with her consciousness.

Sikes stood up, brushing off his jacket before going down into the arena and waving the monsters off, who simply dropped Amaya back on the ground and disappeared themselves. When he reached Amaya, Sikes knelt down, grabbing her by her hair roughly and pulling her to eye level. "I knew you knew. Keep in mind you'll be paying for this later, but you'll get her back for good later tonight once I get all the formalities taken care of. At least that worthless freak Damien was able to save your a** one last time, even if he wasn't real this time." Sikes laughed.

As Sikes spoke to her, Amaya could only shake with rage and pain, before he finally brought up Damien. Her eyes narrowed and she spit in Sikes's face, grinning after even though blood was trickling from her mouth.

When Amaya spit in his face, Sikes slammed the girl back on the ground and then pulled out a gun, aiming at her head. "I should kill you for that, but god knows I'd have a lot more fun watching you get torn to shreds in a fight and making a profit off it." He muttered with a scowl before turning the gun to her shoulder and pulling the trigger, grinning as he heard her scream in pain. Once he was satisfied, Sikes left with his guards and an unconscious Calista, leaving Amaya and Adrian just lying in the ring.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 am
Adrian lay on the ground panting for a while before finally managing to push himself up onto his feet, Sikes and his posse already long gone. "That....was an amazingly dumbass stunt on my part...." he groaned as he made his way over to Amaya. "Now I'm gonna smell like burnt feathers for the rest of the day....You okay? Can you stand?" he asked as he carefully helped her up, ignoring the self-inflicted pain that shot through his arm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 am
"I'll be fine, I don't need help." Amaya muttered, weakly pushing Adrian away before she took hold of her injured arm and swiftly shoved it back into place, clenching her mouth shut as she tried to hold back a scream of pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks, though she tried to wipe them away.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:01 pm
Adrian sighed as he plopped down on the ground. "So now what?" he asked looking up at Amaya. "Calista's got powers and Sikes has money signs in his eyes just thinking about making her his latest toy. You know there's not a whole lot you can do without getting shocked for your troubles."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 pm
( Lol nice Doc... .hey Maya, can I just post for my Mon and send the profile later? Similar to Doc, I had computer problems but my computer should be done with either today or tomorrow. And when that moment comes I'll send the profile right away.)

(Wonder how spartans doing....)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 pm
((sure))

"What do you mean so now what? That's it. Calista has powers, he knew I knew. That's it. Just time to go home now and wait for him to drop her off." Amaya said as she looked down at Adrian.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 pm
"I get that you want to protect her, but you why didn't you just tell Sikes the truth before?" Adrian said as he got up and started to head home. "I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to throw into any serious matches so soon, and with her staying in the house you'd get to see her more often and help her adapt."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm
Avondale waited as Sikes' phone rang. He'd managed to bully the number out of one of the ticket-takers earlier. When the answering machine clicked it, Avondale cursed softly while listening to Sikes' rather short-tempered message asking the caller to leave a number. "Sikes. Avondale. Heard you today in the Arena. Interesting sentiment, 'being torn apart.' I have a Freak who can do just that, perhaps. If she survives the fight with your little winged Freak that we set up yesterday might you consider giving me a call back? I think that little Shiva would like going up against your girl. She's got a perfect kill-streak, after all. And I'll have to kill her soon in any case. Smith pulled a stunt that's effectively locked her out of all combat once she gets rid of your boy and perhaps the shadow-Freak. Anyway. Give me a call. Eager to hear from you. Tatty-bye."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games