Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Joshua looked at the group, then he smirked, "The question will be answer later, but..." he replied to Aqua, then glanced at humans panicking, "I would have calm everyone down faster because thanks to daemons frightened them, they have brought another," he warned them sparoti made all citizens panic, thus brought another hordes. Aqua was confused, "Another?" she asked, before Joshua push the woman away as the harpoon like stinger dart pass them. Aqua was surprised, Joshua turned around and looked at the sky, the swarm of Lancers were coming. Aqua was shock, but she never seen it like this before, "They are known as The Grimm, better known as Creatures of the Destruction. They are similar to the Unversed because they were drawn to negative emotions, but they are hunting all creations and life. If I were you guys, I would find the hornet queen and slay it. I may be able to tell you where Darcia is," said Joshua when he type his phone to summon the vehicles to squash the grimm, yet he gave them info to find Queen Lancer. Even he will tell them where Darcia is, so Aqua summoned her keyblade and scan around to search for Queen Lancer.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Darcia

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:08 am
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

Jenny was still staring staring at the skeleton...thing in an almost studious manner when a stranger had appeared next to her telling her this place wasn't good to be at.
                                              On instinct she brought her gun up, almost immediately she mentally scolded herself for it.
                                              Stupid military programming. Stupid reflexes.
                                              She shrugged when he said this wasn't a good place to be.
                                              ''I''ve seen worse places'' she said thinking back to the planet of her birth.
                                              She gave a cry of protest when the stranger took her gun-her only weapon, her only defense. And her mind was already going through multiple katas and take down techniques before he...gave it back.
                                              She took it looking it over with some suspicion and opened her mouth to ask what had been done to it when he answered her.
                                              Gave it a bit of a kick huh.
                                              ''Oh...thank you'' she said after she had turned the gun over in her hand.
                                              At least he was an ally. She was truly grateful he was trying to help.
                                              ''Daemons?'' she asked bringing her gun back up and scanning for new threats. She hadn't heard that word before.
                                              ''So that's what those are?''
                                              The skeletons had all been taken care of by...something but her soldier brain was still screaming constant vigilance -she sorta hated it but..well she couldn't argue with it-
                                              She looked up when the man asked if he knew her, saying that she looked familiar -it almost made her laugh that part. She was pretty sure there were no other clones like her-
                                              ''I don't..think so.'' she said studying the man ''reckon I'd remember you if I had run into you.''
                                              And she had never been here, and she had been alive for maybe a handful of years so..there was that.
                                              She watched in the same studious awe she had regarded the skeletons with as a man summoned a
                                              Okay what was that.
                                              A key...weapon..thing?
                                              Oh and then there was the man with the hammer.
                                              Which..okay that was cool.
                                              There was another man that approached her, and Jenny once more brought her gun up before her mind caught up with her and she realized he was not a threat. And that he was asking her something.
                                              She smiled easily enough now that she knew she was among allies at least.
                                              ''My father's a time-lord, there isn't much that surprises me'' she said with a shrug.
                                              And of course as soon as she said that there were killer looking bugs raining from the sky.
                                              ''Although...that might do it.'' she said looking at the lancers in alarm and cocking her gun again.

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Sorry this took a while. I was havin a hard time getting a bead on Jenny's reaction. Finally settled for sorta mixing 10's wonderment for things with some programmed military training/suspicion. Also let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"guess surprises are little to none lately" Ven said before seeing the new foes and twirled his keyblade "but then again i am still young ..." Ven said before leaping towards one of the Grimm, striking it but it looked barely touched "huh?! What gives?"

hearing the woman was of Time Lord decent, Loki narrowed his eyes in thought before the foes descended down and switched out his blades for his axe; Leviathan "so much for easy ..." he said before throwing the axe into one of the Grimm, causing it to start to freeze over before Loki called it back with an outstretched palm causing the monster to break into pieces "looks like enchantments work" "BEHIND YA LAD!" Mimir cried out before Loki vanished in a wave of light when another of the creatures struck at him before it's head was sliced off by one of his blades of chaos that came from his free hand and pulled it back by it's chain with a grin "never gets old"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"What in the realms are those..?", Thor spoke in a hush tone as he swung his umbrella around, landing into his right hand which quickly turned into his stormbreaker. As one dashed straight toward him, he heard his brother saying how enchantments worked against the creatures which gave him a plan. Almost like swinging a baseball bat at a ball, Thor smacked the blunt side of his axe right against the creature as it flew straight into a group of them. With this, Thor knew the elemental electrical charge from his axe attached to the creature was almost like a electrical grenade as once the bug-like creature hit the group of it's allies, all of them were stunned enough to make them fall toward the ground.
Terra, meanwhile, was confused on these new creatures. Were they what Merlin called Nobodies? This was definitely not great until he noticed the axe with ice powers helped out with defeating them which he quickly turned toward Aqua and Ventus,"Aqua, Ven! Try a Icy Slider!"
Arigane listened to the woman speak about being a decedent of a time lord, smirking softly as he only knew two time lords. The Master and the Doctor and it would surprise him that if she was the descendant of either. With this in mind, the retired king of the gods looked up to see the creatures arrive in which his hammer quickly shrunk and changed shape, turning back into it's normal keyblade form. With his hair glowing like fire, the fire-bending keyblade wielder used his abilities to create a wall of flames in front of the group to keep the larger grouping of creatures, known as the Grimm as Joshua mentioned, away for the heroes to escape or think of a plan.
Thor turned toward his brother as he saw the axe that Loki used, his eyes squinting toward his brother before speaking up in kind of a childish manner,"You trying to copy my moves, brother?"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Jubijujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

"Enough talk, fight," she argued Thor and Loki to make them stop talking, then she cast her reflectga before the harpoon stinger hits her and her friends. Thankfully the stinger reflected back to Lancer, Joshua looked at the group and shook his head in disapprovement, "I said, you have to find the Queen Hornet and eliminate it to reduce the numbers. Forget about those mini soldiers," he remind them, then backed away from Lancers claw that nearly tear his face. He looked at the girl, who claimed to be descend of the time lord, he studied her through his eyes. Aqua heard Terra, she nodded, "Right. Ven!" she agreed and called Ventus as she cast her ice magic by the tip of her keyblade, then spin around once he's hop on the icy keyblade. Joshua did have a little knowledge of Time Lord, but it's not his business, until his lilac eyes caught on larger looking hornet, he smirked and pointed his cell phone at it, "Well well, the Queen Hornet decide to show up."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Darcia

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:49 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

‘’I want one of those,’ Jenny said under her breath staring at the Keyblades. A second later she was second guessing that statement. Her father hated weapons, she was supposed to hate them too….so should she want a weapon
                                              There wasn’t much time for pondering introspection however, not with a bunch of...whatever those bugs things were swarming around them.
                                              She frowned when the boy’s key weapon seemed to have no effect on their enemies taking aim at them and shooting them experimentally.
                                              ‘’Oh well that...doesn’t help me much’’ she said when one of the other men said enchantments worked. She had no enchantments after all. She was a soldier. She had a soldier’s training.
                                              Still she kept shooting at the bugs, after all she knew from experience that even if a bullet didn’t kill you it would hurt enough to slow you down.
                                              You know, usually.
                                              She shielded her eyes as the lightshow hit, at least that’s what it looked like as one of the other men caused lighting to dance from bug to bug.
                                              She tried to shoot one of the bigger creatures only to jump back when a wall of fire went up between them and the group she had inadvertently join
                                              Wouldn’t you be proud father, she thought, pushing back a strand of blonde hair, seeing civilizations saving people...wait was that the right order.
                                              She glanced back between the two men who were apparently brothers [they looked really different for brothers but then it wasn’t like she had much experience in that] as a woman told them to shut up and fight just as another man said the Queen Hornet had arrived.
                                              ‘’So we just shoot that one.’’ Jenny said already cocking her gun.

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

while Ven nodded at Terra and joined in with Ice Slider, Loki looked to Thor upon hearing the woman tell them to stop talking and fight with a raised eyebrow "i believe she'll go mad around your mortal friends" he joked before seeing the queen appear and the Time Lord woman say they only had to shoot it "were it that easy .... although" he said as he pondered in thought but it was reluctant. instead he turned to Thor "i have a plan but .... it will show my true form" he said then looked at his hands and stepped forward "everyone back away" he said before moving his hands in a circular motion, reaching into his pocket dimension and summoned a glowing blue rectangle with handles on each side: the Casket of Ancient Winters "from Jotunheim with love!" he said and opened the casket, spilling a wave of ice. colder than cold, so cold it began turning Loki's skin blue with tribal markings and red eyes before stopping once he saw the queen shatter into pieces and made the casket vanish again. his skin remained blue but was slowly returning back to his Aesir form taking in deep breaths and cautiously looked to Thor

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"I have your back, brother", Thor replied as the smaller creatures tried to attack Loki while he was preparing his attack, making the God of Thunder's eyes glow bright blue. Thrusting the blunt end of his axe straight into the ground, the sounds of thunder shook the city as lightning struck down, striking the smaller enemies down. Aqua and Ventus finished their Ice Slider combo against the large group of creatures but something happened that made Arigane worried. Quickly, he used the fire within his soul to create a sort of firewall that blocked the Casket of Ancient Winters attack. The fires were hotter than hot but something very interesting happened after the Casket of Ancient Winters vanished. The fire had turned straight to ice but not normal as the fire changed the color of the ice into different shades of red to yellow, almost giving it a crystallized form. Unfortunately, this ice was so thick that the group turned into two groups. Thor looked over toward his brother with a soft smirk before making his stormbreaker turn back into a umbrella, hanging it off his arm before turning his sight toward the soldier with the enchanted pistol,"Thank you for your service...Ms..?"
Meanwhile, Arigane was on the other side of the fire colored ice wall along with Aqua, Ventus, and Terra, his green and blue eyes staring at what was just created as he wondered what kind of ice could make something like this? Of course, Norse and Greek Pantheons were quite different from each other and the two pantheons never truly met. Terra was dumbfounded at the fire colored ice wall and wondered how long it would melt. Arigane turned around as some fire floated above him, creating words for him to communicate with the others,'Lets go find him before more arrive..'.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

JubiJujubi

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

After all of ice slay Queen Lancer and a bullet, it fell to the river and the particles dissolves, most of the Lancers died out. Joshua texted and sent the message, so those group will needed demonic allies. He lifted his head as he read Arigane's words, "Relax Shizuka... Grimms only appear when they drawn to negative emotions, so nothing to worry about," he pointed out, then he looked at the group. Aqua begin to ask Joshua, "So where is Darcia?" "He's close to Hachiko Statue, but good luck trying to make him fight you guys. He has gotten bored of fighting humans, if he sees you guys and two Norse Gods, the chances are he might not be interest and walk away. I'm not sure about you two," he gave them the location, and informed Darcia might not fight them, then looked at Thor and Loki because there were not humans. Aqua was stunned, "He won't fight us?" she asked, Joshua shrugged his shoulders, "He always think humans are weak against demons, and don't worry... I contacted someone to deliver a message to two who can help, Darcia will be shock to see one person, he killed," he replied, then smirked in amusement to think of Darcia's reaction when he sees one person before he was about to vanished to UG world, he stopped and pick up something out of his bag, "One more thing, if you encounter the certain Shrine Maiden or her older half brother, hand this camera to her. I wouldn't test it yourself or look at the films if I were you... She took a lot of photos of ghosts, I never thought her demon father have gone too far," he said and warn them about the camera and films, if they want to see, as he toss the Obscura Camera to anyone before he vanished back to UG World. Aqua wondered who did he contact, and what's in the films.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Darcia

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:41 am
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

‘Jenny frowned when the man said that it wasn’t as simple as shooting the big bug. Well then she was out of ideas.
                                              Okay she could always just hit it..or kick it..or stab it. She could think of maneuvers to try to get on top of it, like the acrobatics she had used to get past the security service when she and her dad-
                                              The man was saying to stand back before she could voice this, or put any plans into action. Her soldier’s training kicking in she did as told looking on as he summoned...something square.
                                              Okay.
                                              The Casket Of Winter he called it and when he opened it a rush of cold seemed to flow out of it and towards their enemies. Jenny wrapped her arms around herself as the cold died down looking in awed fascination as the man’s skin changed and tattoos appeared on his face. The queen shattered into pieces and Jenny grinned at the man.
                                              ‘That was brilliant what was that’’ she asked but before he could answer the other man was saying something to him.
                                              She couldn’t help but look down when Thor talked to his brother, nor could she help the sudden feelings that flared at it.
                                              She’d never have siblings.
                                              She looked up when the man’s brother adressed her, asking her for her name.
                                              ‘’Jenny’’ she said ‘’my name is Jenny’’

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Im so sorry this is so late ;;.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"that was a .... very strange child" Loki said as Ven nodded in agreement "aye ... though not the strangest thing any of us has seen this week. wonder who he contacted" Mimir said making Loki shrug then turned to Jenny and smiled at her but the smile dropped slightly when she asked what the object he used was "it's ... well a source of powerful winter magic. erm, it's long story, Jenny, Lady of Time ... though ... i'm still confused, the libraries on Asgard spoke of your race" he said then looked at Thor "Odin apparently tried to get them to join the nine realms due to their mastery over space and time but they refused claiming that their knowledge couldn't be shared less history would be shattered ... last i heard they went to an endless war with a race called the Daleks. by all accounts Lady Jenny ... you cannot possibly exist" "hold up, hold up" Mimir said in a new voice with glowing blue eyes instead of yellow as Loki sighed "oh great, the writer again ..." "very funny. look to all you folks reading i should point this out cause this is like beginning of guild history: Gallifrey, the Time Lord planet is alive and well, the Doctor is a woman now and the Master is .... honestly i'm trying to debate when to bring him in, or her in if i choose Missy-" "who is Missy?!" "the Master regenerated in female form, keep up ... you're supposed to be semi-self aware considering your history with the Mask. now shut it befre i make everyone dance to 'Cuban Pete'" he said as Loki, who did not want to do a song and dance number obliged "anyway just giving you guys a bit of info dump since it's been, what, five years since i posed on Gallifrey? anyway back to the story" the voice said as the eyes returned from blue to yellow on Mimir and Loki shook his head knowing no one but he could hear that voice for some reason or another and looked back to Jenny with a strained smile "i .... retract my previous statement"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Listening to the words of Joshua about how the creatures only appear when negative emotions appear in the area, Arigane only nodded his head softly before using his back hand to catch the camera. As soon as the camera touched his hand, he clenched tight to make sure it didn't slip but he did feel the strong power within it, along with vision of what it had seen. Screams and pictures of ghosts jumping straight toward the photographer, even a picture of a boy behind a small, barred up window. Letting his arm drop, he looked toward Aqua before giving her a soft shake of his head to show that it wouldn't be wise to see these pictures. Looking back toward the wall of crystalized fire, Arigane's eyes glowed bright with emerald green and pure blue as the wall began to disappear, the crystals turned into red and orange snowflakes floating away. This gave the retired god a smile as he listened to Joshua explain how Darcia was at Hachiko Statue. Very interesting name though the demigod didn't know exactly what or where this statue was.
Neither did Terra as he rubbed his head, wondering where this was as he looked around. Sadly, he couldn't exactly figure out where exactly anything was but he did notice a few stores where possibly a map was. Looking back toward Ven, Terra smiled softly before speaking up,"Any idea on where this Hachiko Statue is?"
"It's nice to meet you, Jenny", Thor spoke up as the crystallized firewall began to disappear, looking away to see the beauty of if disappearing into particles. This of course was during the time where the Writer was talking through Mimir again, unable to really understand him anyway during that state anyhow but he did remember Odin talking about time travelers. During those times though, he was more concerned about the next fight coming their own way and itched for the thrill of battle. What a brute he use to be. Turning back to the group, Thor smirked before introducing himself,"Anywho, my name is Thor, the God of Thunder..and this is my brother, Loki."
Back to Arigane, the Retired King of the Gods strapped himself with the camera to keep it safe for when Mitsuki or her brother arrives, knowing that they'll need it more than he will before turning toward Aqua with a smile, motioning his head to see if she was ready to go find this statue.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua only gave Arigane questionable look after he shook his head, but speculated his vision saw something through the camera. What's so special about the camera, Joshua mentioned the photos of ghosts. She looked at Terra, so she shrugged her shoulder, "No idea, he should have give us the direction," she replied to Terra, really wish Joshua give them the direction. Suddenly by her corner of her blue eyes, she took a notice on woman and another speed pass through the crowd. She widen her eyes, the woman in red has Bow of Artemis and hidden blade gauntlet, "Wait, is that the assassin?"
Earlier, the demonic portal appeared at the alley, Alice, Hinata, and three wolf demon tribes walked out. Takeshi and Kiba can smell Darcia's scent, Kiba really wanted to give his father a punch in his face for everything he caused. Hinata activated her byakugan to search for Darcia, Lin looked at Alice, "We have to split up, however you and Lady Hinata need to keep your guard up. Lord Darcia's power is unimaginable, no humans can't survive. I want you two to draw him out, while Lord Takeshi and Lord Kiba will give him a surprise attack," he told her the plan, he knows it's going to be risky for two mere humans facing Darcia, especially him with Zeus' lightning bolt. Alice nodded with a smile, "Don't worry about us, Hinata and I did fought powerful opponent before," she replied, Hinata glanced at Lin with a smile, "He might never fought anyone with byakugan before," she added. Lin and Takeshi were puzzled, "It means I can see 360 degrees field vision and range distance," she explained about her ability through her eyes, making them look awed. Kiba caught another scent as he look to his right and saw Ayame leaning against the wall waiting for her brother-in-law. Takeshi notice his aunt, "Ayame?" "Well it's about d*mn time, I will catch up to guys later. Takeshi..." Kiba said and walked passed them, then looked at his son, who tilted his head, "Keep my old man alive, well just near death experience, so I can see his face for last time," he replied with a smirk, then left to join with Ayame. Takeshi seems to know what he means, "He really wants to kill him," he replied before he and Lin looked at two women, "Give us the signal, maybe like paper bomb or something," he suggested for a signal. Hinata pulled out the kunai attach to paper bomb, "Paper bomb will do," she replied. Two demons nodded, then they jumped up to the roof. Alice looked at the red and black short sleeveless kimono armor, she snickered and entered the store. Hinata looked at her friend in puzzled, "Alice-san?" she asked and waited for nearly few good minutes. Alice comes out with her new outfit, Hinata jaw dropped, she snickered at her friend, "I thought I should spice up a bit," she commented and adjust her red ribbon tied around her ponytail and Bow of Artemis around her shoulder. Hinata recovered her composure, "I don't think Drake-san might allow that," she commented about Drake. Alice shrugged, "Oh relax, he and I only eye on each other, no one else, but let's go find Darcia," she replied about her boyfriend. Hinata agreed with a smile, "Right, I saw his demonic aura close to statue of the dog," she agreed and revealed the location. Alice thought of it and widen her ruby eyes, then stepped out of the alley, recognized the street, "I know where is that Hachiko Statue is, follow me," she said and speeds off, Hinata jumped to the lamp pose and leap forward to catch up with Alice, they were passing the certain groups.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Darcia Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:35 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

‘’Magic’’ Jenny repeated eyes still staring at the casket. It wasn’t that she doubted the man, after all on what grounds could she do so. She was a living clone of an alien.
                                              It was just she had never heard of it before.
                                              But then the universe is huge isn’t it. And I’ve only seen a handful years worth of it. Lots of things could exist out there...in here.
                                              She wanted to ask more questions, why the man had tattoos and how he came to find the casket of winters and also who were they and why were there monsters here. But before she could do so Loki was saying more about the libraries of Asgard [ she wasn’t much for libraries but maybe she could ask if Asgard was somewhere she could go] and Odin trying to get her race [ right the..the timelords were her race ] to join him for battle.
                                              Can only imagine how well that flew the girl thought with a mental scoff.
                                              If memory served-and it very often did her father had been dead set against any sort of battle. He was a pacifist, and she could only imagine other...timelords [were there other timelords...out there somewhere] would be the same. And said that by all accounts she could not possibly exist.
                                              ‘’That’s what my father said’’ she said dryly. Had said more than that actually...that she wasn’t a real timelord but simply an echo...although he had sort of come around to liking her existence there towards the end.
                                              ‘’That’s also what he said’’ she said somewhat cherily ‘’bit of a relief...not existing would be really awkward ‘’ she said with a small smirk when Loki said he retracted his previous statement.
                                              She couldn’t help but stare as the crystals disappeared. The other bloke..he had done that?
                                              ‘’Thank you, likewise’’ she said to Thor then gestured to the...head that had apparently been talking to Loki ‘’was your brother’s..head talking’’ she asked looking at it in something between awe intrigue and...well a bit grossed out-it was a severed head.
                                              Thor he said..the god of Thunder..and Loki..the god of..severed heads?
                                              ‘’Good meeting you both’’ she said ‘’’now...don’t think I’m prying with this but...why were those things trying to kill you..and me’’ she said gesturing to where the bugs..monsters..things had been.

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity;let me know if i missed anything ;;.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"um ..." Loki tried to think of an answer but couldn't really think of one considering he never faced them before, he may have considered himself a monster but he wasn't sure about other monsters "i'm not too certain ... but they might have been in control of another ... foot soldiers i guess you could say" he said as Mimir frowned a bit "that lad said negative emotions drew them in" he said making Loki think if it was the fear the mortals had .... or the insecurity and depression he and his brother had "then perhaps expect more" he said with a frown before looking at the new arrivals "one of them may know" Ven said as Loki narrowed his eyes slightly and vanished leaving an illusion of himself in his place before following Alice discreetly

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items