Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm
"Ghost" he said knowing not to give his real name to anyone, though he really had no one to protect with a secret identity  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm
Draco dissipated the ice at the boy's feet and went to meet Snow in the main room. "Best to follow, bud. Snow don't seem in the best of moods."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm
"That makes too of us" Ghost muttered as followed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Once the two boys had started on their way back down to the first floor, Snow Raven withdrew her soul-self. Now she was waiting for all four of the others to join her in the monitor room. She stood in front of the giant screen facing the couch where the original Titans had once sat. On the edge of the "shelf" at the bottom of the screen sat three communication devices identical to the one on Snow Raven's belt and the once she'd given Draco. Her hood was still up, so no one would be able to see her expression. Closing her eyes, she took a few breaths to calm herself down.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice turns her attention to the robot cat, watching it for a moment before her eyes once again lose focus and resume their roaming. She would have given her unexpected roommate her full attention longer if she hadn't felt her control being cut away by only a moments distraction. "So how does this work, exactly?", she asks.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm
It didn't take long for Draco to make it to the monitor room. When he did, he let out another impressed whistle. "Hot damn! This place is somethin' else! I ain't never seen nothin' like it!"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 pm
Even Ghost was impressed with this technology he could get so many things done that he could not before  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 pm

"Good. You're here. Now we just have to wait for the other two to find their way. I know they followed me in, so they shouldn't be too long in coming. Have a seat," Snow Raven said, gesturing to the couch. It was big enough that four people could sit on it comfortably with at least a foot of space between each. "Make yourselves comfortable." She, however, remained standing where she was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 pm
"you sure you don't want to freeze me into the seat just incase" he said taking a seat laying on the couch  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Snow Raven looked at Ghost. "That was not something I told him to do, and it was not the smartest move, I must admit. No. if you wish to leave, I will take you back to the mainland. But if you would stay and listen to what I have to say, maybe I could change your mind."

...but nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 pm
Draco chuckled. "Don't worry. I ain't gonna do that again. I just wanted to make sure you didn't split before you were 100%." Draco sat on one of the armrests of the couch, as was his usual nature. He was surprised, though, that it could hold his weight, considering the fact that he was a 7ft. tall half-dragon. "This thing's pretty sturdy, ain't it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

"I'm pretty sure everything in the Tower is built sturdily. It would have to be, to last so long after they're gone." She hesitated for barely even a split second before saying the last word. Not enough for it to be easily noticed.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos followed Snow inside and looked around. It was all very nice, surprisingly clean for an abandoned place. "Good afternoon." he said cheerily as he entered the Monitor Room.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 am
"So this was the tower Nightwing stayed at...Huh" he said looking around the room maybe if he was lucky he could find something of the old Titan. Seeing the new person he said nothing.  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 am
Draco turned to see the new arrival. "Hey, bud! You the one that I saw in the water earlier? How'd you wind up out there?" He chuckled a little, then pulled a harmonica out and started playing the music to Billy Joel's "Piano Man."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games