Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Azhure Flutterwing

It's unlike the flow of the moon,
To show us it's past.

As the Author spoke Azhure quietly listened to the cries of blood lust from the watchers in the crowd. She didn't really have any interest in these events. Being a fairy and all, and one of such innocence. Then again no one really knew she was the fairy. At the moment she was only a girl with reddish brown hair with pointy ears. She shook her hair out a little and smiled as the combatants started towards each other. She supposed she should root for one or the other... Or the other. But she knew them not, and had no reason to pick a favorite just by looks. She smiled some and looked around for someone to talk to.

But it's so like the flow of the sun,
To make us Forget.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Wolf once healed walked up to the arena the was thinking on how to take down the two the assassin could be trouble then he thought of a plan for both his enemy's
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image The Captain was disappointed about his fight ending prematurely. The Hatter forfeited due to it randomly being tea time. All Mad did was pull out his watch and scream, "TEA TIME!!" And then disappear inside his hat. "Well, that was about as enjoyable as jumping into the sea with a gash" Murphy then went to tend to any of his injuries...which were none. The Captain simply stayed where he was. It wasn't until the Author came to and announced how the next fight would be a three-way battle did Murphy perk up. "A fight between three, eh?."

A wily grin grew on Murphy's face as he walked back into the arena with a confident swagger. "Ahoy Author! might I be the first to suggest we keep the fight here. It wouldn't be fair to the audience to have them watch from afar. After all, it'd be such a shame to have them miss me clobber the ol' throatslasher and the overgrown flea bitten mutt." Murphy then requested for an extra weapon. "Also, might a trouble ye greatness for good ol' tomahawk. If I be going against two beasts of the night, I should be packing a few more weapon then they."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm
"Careful Captain, or you just might find out how stocked my armory is." Gino said simply, arms crossed as he waited the match to start. From what he could observe from Murphy's current behavior, the man was loud and arrogant, a shame he and Pride hadn't been the ones to fight before. And then there was the Wolf. Gino hadn't seen the fight, but he had heard that the wolf and the female pirate had fought in the Forest, the Wolf's home turf. Take away the forest and you take away the advantage the Wolf initially held. Gino wasn't sure how the Wolf would handle close range combat with limited maneuverability, but it appeared that both Gino and Captain Murphy held the advantage, from there Gino began playing the fight out in his head, just waiting for the final decision regarding the fight and all of it's details.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 pm
The wolf gave a laugh. "You want more weapons, whats the matter Pirate are you afraid of the big bad wolf? If you really are the Alpha of your pack you should stop using fangs that are not your own and fight with only with what nature gave you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:46 pm
Daimos sighed slightly as he turned and sat down in a nearby seat, he might as well watch the bloody melee, oh goody, trashtalk, how, exciting. He rolled his eyes a bit and glanced around at the others nearby, damn near all of them there to see the fighting, why had he come to this again? Oh yes the Author had asked him to, mental note; remind me to find a way out of showing up next time.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

The Author gave a chuckle towards the three and got out his quill. "Your weapon Captain... " He shortly says after as he wrote into the air. The words forming together to regenerate the item and as it completed in shape the weapon floated down to him. " Then the arena will it be... prepare yourselves, and await my mark." He said to them still writing his quill. The next set of words circled the group and each of the three was taken to a different side of the arena. The Author awaited until the moon was at its peak as its shine went into the center of the arena. The torches now a bit dim from being lit for so long. The audience awaited the Author and he gave in turn a dramatic pause........,"....begin!"He announced, his voice booming across the arena.

omgIisonfiyah

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

( Okay so if you're fighting against someone not using method, then they don't need to if they don't want to. If you're using method be sure to check the new rules like parry along with bonuses. I'll judge the battle, so no arguing over who won k?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm
(Hey Rose! Should we roll initiative? rofl )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:55 pm
(XDDDD Not everyone knows what that is ninja so nu)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm
(I do XD so if fiyah knows of it can we?)  

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm
(*grabs D20 and holds hand up* Xis..slap my hand.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 pm
((Careful, I just might get the assassin bonus for my initiative. XD *knows what you are talking about.* ))

Gino waited in his corner of the arena for the Author to start the fight. He still didn't know who to go for first, but he figured that he'd see who made the first attack.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am
(Author already started the match dude lol )  
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image Murphy snatched the floating hand axe as soon as it came within his reach. Although it was just a creation of the Author, it was a finely crafted weapon. It even a had a mirror sheen and raiser edge. This was definitely a weapon Murphy could use. Using the broad side of the axe blade, Murphy could see his opponent, the Assassin, brooding to himself. No doubt he was putting up a front, waiting to strike or anticipating everyone's actions. Adjacent to the silent killer was the wolf. Wolfric must have just like the Assassin, waiting for someone to make a move. lucky for both of the fighters, Murphy was first to strike.

The pirate captain quickly turned around and hurled the axe at the Wolf, trying to disable him. If the Captain could rid himself of the Wolf, Murphy would be able to concentrate on the conniving throatslasher.

(The first move has been made boys!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 pm
When Murphy turned to throw the axe, Gino was on the move. He figured the Wolf would dodge and probably use the chance to attack Gino, which was why he would let Murphy take the blow instead. As soon as he reached the Captain, Gino stabbed forward with his hidden blade.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff