Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 am
Proper opened the door and threw a glamour around them as they headed for the elevator. He kept his eye on both the werewolf and Gaven to make sure he didnt have to break up another fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 am
Gaverocoh spent the time in the elevator trying to guess what wood they used for the interier. It was a small and insignificant task he had given himself ,but it was better then glareing at the werewolf across the way. A elevator ride never seemed so long as the vampire switched to trying to count the feathers on the warlocks black wings. The task was more challenging it took guessing if there were feathers under others.

There werewolf kept stareing ahead wanting to take the vampires head clean off for his troubles. When the elevator door opend Nash stepped out. " I'll be fine from here " He told the two befor making his way across the lobby .

Gaven watched till the werewolf was out of the hotel befor hitting the button on the elevator to take them back up. " Nap time . " He said leaning against the wall in the elevator  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 pm
Proper sighed, " would it kill you to be a little sympathetic?" he looked like he was about say more then he hesitated and said instead, " and I just realized the irony of that." Proper's silver feathers ruffled as he shivered. He had a feeling the shadow hunters wouldn't still be looking for him. Proper's eyes glowed silver as he turned sharply to stare blindly at gaven.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:59 pm
" I find sympathy towards one's enemies a sign of weakness. that one should avoid at all costs " Gaverocoh told Proper meeting the warlocks eye. " Its a luxury of human emotion people feel the need to invest in. " He elaborated befor drawing closer to proper. " but on occasion, I've been known to be sympathetic for those ,I care for most. " The vampire said reaching a cold hand to propers cheek alabastor finger tips trailed the side of the warlocks face. "after all ,I still have a heart even if it does not beat. atleast give me the credit of still having human emotion after all these years."

Gaven noticed that somthing had come over proper the suddent abruptness of the motion coulden't have been nothing. The vampire leaned close to the warolock lips only inches away from flesh. " curious ...." Gaverocoh whispered into propers ear ." You seem afraid mon peitite oiseau whats wrong? Tell me ...whats the matter " He said befor kissing propers temple gently  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 pm
Proper blinked and his eyes returned to there normal blue. He found himself blushing deeply. Then he shook himself like he was trying to shake something off. " nothing, it's nothing. Let's just summon my father and get it over with." he lied. For a moment he had had one of his visions. He had seen flames everywhere and hoarders of demons. His friends had stood next to him staring out...

Proper was knocked out of his thoughts by the ding of the elevator. He jumped, stumbling a little. And falling right into gavens arms. Proper felt himself blush impossibly deeper, his wings shaking slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 pm
Gaven smirked taking ahold of propers shoulder and getting the warlock back on his feet. " watch your step or you'll end up falling for me " He said playfully heading out the elevator door . " So lets...get this over with " Gaven said getting the door for proper

(( >.< ugh puns corney puns but ,I coulden't help it ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm
Proper stuttered something incomprehensible and headed out of the elevator and back into the suite. Keeping his head down to avoid showing off his blush he picked up the Alphi's knife and began to hack away at the lush carpet on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 pm
Antoinette sat on the end of the bed alphones on her lap sleeping. The curtians were drawn and the lights dimmed. Morning was comeing slowly but surly the vampires would be getting tired. Antoinette rested her chin atop alphi's watching proper cut up the carpet.

Gaven came in and sat down on the couch watching .  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:34 am
Proper stood up the examine his handiwork. A plain square of wooden floorboards was before him. Next he began to cut out the star into the wood. Then circles around the star. Then he carved runes around circles and points of the star. He placed the candles at the points of the stars and snapped his fingers. They came alight with blue flames. Now he turned to his audience
" While im doing this you must be absolutely quiet," he said, his usually lighthearted manner gone, " If I lose my concentration we will all die." In the light of the candles his wings shimmered blue and silver and his face looked drawn and serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 am
Alphones eyes shot open at the mention of death his eyes fixsated on the warlock. He stopped all unessary breathing and gripped tight to antoinettes arm to get her to do the same. Gaven fallowed suit and remained in place stoic as he looked to Akahana to keep her own mouth shut and unmoving.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:53 pm
Proper took a deep breath and let it out. He began to chant, slowly at first but with increasing speed. He was speaking in chthonian, the warlock language. The warm penthouse suddenly turned dark and cold, a breeze blowing despite the warm night on the other side of the closed windows. Something had appeared inside Propers star. A writhing mass hovered, constantly moving and changing. A constant droning buzz issued from the mass. It took Proper a minute to realize the mass was a giant swarm of flies. Suddenly, to lamp-like yellow circles appeared out of the center of the mass. The droning of the flies seemed to form words, slow and jagged,
"Who dares summon me?" Proper blinked and swallowed, surprised that he had been holding his breath.
" I am the warlock Proper. I have summoned you hear." He said, barely managing the conceal the tremor in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Gaverocoh stared at the mass of flies trying to remember when he might have seen so many. Maybe once on a corpse of a deer in the woods when he was still human on his parents estate,but this pailed in compairson to that moment. The demon diden't look solid enough to attack if things should get out of control Oh...proper what have you gotten us into. He thought glancing at the warlock who seemed to shakeing. Dont tell me your afraid as well and you've summoned him here! Are you completely Mad and all thats holding that thing is a set of lines and candles! Gaverocoh thought nerviously shifting glances to alphones not sure what they were going to do about this situation.

Alphones remained cuddled up against antoinette she looked down at the floor teeth gritting together murmuring somthing incoharent. Antoinette was not in a good state of mind at the moment. The sight of the demon had set her off her sanity was slipping. A small little giggel escaped her lips as she looked up at the demon.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:20 am
Proper heard Antoi giggle and remembered her episode in the boxcar.
" Better get this over with quickly." He muttered. The demon growled, a thousand flies buzzing angrily,
" You foolish mortal. I am as old as time itself. I am the hunger. The bringer of blight and famine...." Proper rolled his eyes before slicing his hand through the air and saying a word. The flames of the candles turned into pillars of fire. The demon shrieked, its angry buzzing turning more high-pitched.
" You will make no threats, demon. I brought you here, you obey me." Proper said, but Beezlebub was not listening. It was looking closely at Proper. Then the constant buzz turned to a droning laughter.
" I smell myself on you, warlock. You are one of my own." Proper stiffened.
" You raped my mother. You are nothing to me. Now i have a question for you. My sister and I are beign chased by rogue shadowhunters. Do you know anything of this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 pm
" Flies ....Flies " Antoinette murmured covering her ears. her vampire ears sensative to the constent droning of the insects. "Buzz ...buzz " She murured watching the demon. " make it stop ....make it stop " The vampiress said as she hugged alphones closer .

" She mas petite fie ....shhhh...calm yourself " Alphones whisperd to antoinette doing little good.

" Smell a cowerd ...smell it " Antoinette said a crazed grin spreading across her face. " little demon b***h " She said eyes fixed on the demon. " unclean and unessisary being....Cowerd ...I smell a cowerd buz buz buz. " Antoinette taunted teh demon as she began to sink her claws into alphones. The older vampire winced and did his best to calm her.

" Shhhhhhh antoinette dear be scilent " Alphones said sweetly strooking anotinettes cheek.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 pm
Proper could hear Antoi slipping and knew he was running out of time. He didnt want to be mauled again. The demon turned its lamp-like eyes on Antoinette,
"The girl has a touch of madness about her..." It said, ignoring her taunts.
" Beezlebub, I summoned you hear. By the bindings that hold you, answer my question." Proper said firmly. Beezlebub seemed to sigh.
" I may have to answer you but do not deem to think yourself my master. I know not of any shadowhunters that would go against my blood." Proper sighed, but knew he would never get a better answer out of his father, even if he did have more time. Saying a word, the candles went out and Beezlebub dissapeared, taking its droning with it, leaving a strange silence behind.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games