• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Before Reinhart is about to set an explosion to Mitsuki, until she pick up Trevor's scent, and his shout at Leviathan member. Trevor kicking his face, in much of their surprise, mainly Mitsuki as she and Tsukuyomi watch Reinhart sent flying down the streets. Mitsuki bewilderedly widen her silver blue eyes on her new friend, "Tr... Trevor-san!" she said to him, she is delight to see him again, but mix in surprise. This stops a reunion when Reinhart insanely chuckle and stands up, he give Trevor a wicked grin. Mitsuki feel uneasy by his expression, so she keep in guard as she aim her high caliber sniper scythe at him, "A Spider-Man kicked my a**, although I should leave you a tip, one physical contact me... you are the living bomb, from my curse!" he shouts to make him hear. Mitsuki slightly widen her eyes to hear this, "A curse?" she questioning herself and look at where Trevor's foot is, where he kick Reinhart. She gasp as she back away, this suddenly click her mind, she study magic with a help of Mirajane Strauss, Levy McGarden, and Lucy Heartfilia, including Hibiki Lates, who always flirts on her and play with her white wolf ears, until she discover about existence of Curse as negative emotions in humanity. She have to warn Trevor, "Trevor-san, your shoes!" Tsukuyomi starts to analyze a Curse and look at Reinhart, just as the symbol starts to glow. Reinhart look at where Shiki and rest are, he is suddenly in explosive mood, "Fun time begin," he comment with an icy smirk, which alerts Mitsuki as he snap his finger and hears the explosion. Mitsuki turn her head where the explosive take place in horror, "I hope everyone, including Natsumezaka-san, are okay from the curse," she thought in concern towards them. This puzzles her, her scythe form contact Reinhart, but it never gain a curse. She starting to believe her weapons aren't like human, so they won't get an odd symbols and become a bomb.
Shiki keeps dodging with his speed while flying, he continues to smirk, until he notice an odd symbol appear around his chest. This confuse him, "What the h*ll is-" his word cut off when the Bomb Curse set him as living explosion and got himself explode, leaving the tons of fallen black feathers. Shiki Natsumezaka is no where to be found, in much of Reinhart's delight.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

"Well..that was unexpected..", Atticus spoke up as he looked around at the fallen feathers on the ground. He scratched the back of his head as he watched Vincent land on the ground, his two keyblades disappearing into his scroll launcher before sliding his Excalibur keyblade onto his back. Atticus looked around as he noticed the feathers had stopped falling, only to see the civilians look at them with a surprised look on their face. Vincent looked over at Auron before Atticus spoke his mind,"Lets find Trevor and Mitsuki"
"We aren't going to talk about the random explosion that just happened? No? Okay then, fine by me", Vin then placed his hands together before teleporting up onto one of the rooftops before dashing toward Trevor's location. He quickly shot out one of his scroll to summon his sniper rifle in his left hand, reaching a high point where he could scope out the situation. He looked through his scope to see Trevor, Mitsuki, and a man standing there with a icy smirk on his face. He loaded his spell defuse bullets that E-Man used to help him from magical enemies when he was still alive. He sighed softly as he thought about his old friend before pointing his scope at the man, waiting for a good time to strike.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Auron arived just in time for the explosion. from the outside it looked like Trevor had been blown up, but when the smoke cleared he was still the standing in only his socks which Auron only blinked as a response "aw man! do you have any idea how much those cost?!" he said through the mask "what kind of jerk blows up another guys shoes, i ask you" he said as Auror raised his eyebrow at him and glanced at Atticus "priorities of the youth sure have changed a bit"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:36 am
User Image

User Image

Reinhart is not very amuse of Trevor not blowing up, but his shoes are gone, in much of Mitsuki and Tsukuyomi's relief. Mitsuki have to apologize to Trevor about this, "I'm so sorry, but I should have warn you earlier after I left my shadow to find out what kind of ability he's using," she apologize to him, yet she can sense Vincent's presence close by, but she doesn't want to draw his attention by Reinhart as she made her High Caliber Sniper Scythe disappear and grab her Life Bead Rosary to act like a whip. Reinhart give Trevor a cruel smirk that is similar to Sommanus and Xehanort, "Frankly, you will be jealous of my brother, who never burn his shoes by his speed force," he said to Trevor, Mitsuki stealthy contact Vincent to have him eavesdrop on them, so he can find out who Reinhart is. She begin to speak to Reinhart as she begin to frown, "Your brother like Sommanus, after he told me that I will resurrect Xehanort, your father, when I kill Falcon, yet threatened me that he picked another human sacrifice," she said to him, he slowly chuckle coldly, "Another human sacrifice? What another human sacrifice?" he ask her, and this confuse her. Reinhart glance up to the sky, "I'm afraid to say this little girl, but it seems Sommanus manipulated you to kill Falcon, and you wanted to prevent that by avoiding Falcon, but he lied that Falcon have another plan to use human sacrifice in order to resurrect Master Xehanort by our mother's order, so we can exist. We already know you can't allow father to resurrect, and you keep that d*mn balance between life and death by Goddess of Creation and Death," he reveal why she had to kill Falcon, this stun her. Mitsuki could have been manipulated by Sommanus' lies. Her wolf ears lay flat as she shaken up and feel tremble, "It's all the trick," she mumble in defeat. Tsukuyomi slowly stand up, shock that Sommanus tricked her with lies, he glares at Reinhart, "Your brother tricked Miko to bring that Xehanort back to living!" he shouts at him in furious and about to send an exorcism slip towards Reinhart. Reinhart have a quick backup as he snap his finger, causing Mitsuki trap in Bomb Orb as she yelp, this alert God of Moon as he turn his head towards half demon shrine maiden, this shock him, "Miko!" he shouts and then glare at Reinhart and fires his moon exorcism slips at him. Reinhart quickly swipe his arm to explode the exorcism slip before they can reach him. Mitsuki find herself get levitate in the bomb orb, this shocks her and look around in panic as her ears pointing up, "Wha-Wha-What's going on? What kind of bomb curse is this?" she ask everyone over reacting as she lightly knock on the orb by her fist. Tsukuyomi look at Mitsuki, Reinhart chuckle in amusement, "You are in the bomb orb, that I should let that God of Moon choose who he will let one live after I release and another to die by detonated by my own will. I have to thank that curse to have my own fun. This should be more interesting to make him pick between Gods favorite priestess or..." Reinhart glance at Trevor evilly with sinister smile, "... Spiderman," he added as he snap his finger to create spherical container around Trevor. Mitsuki begin to have a thought about Vincent have the idea to stop this curse, but she have to quietly pray for gods as she clasps her hands together, "Kami-sama, please help Vincent-san do something about this bomb curse," she pray for them while her ears are flat, Tsukuyomi can hear her praying and he can't help, but feel pity, however he have to glance at where Vincent is, hoping he is using something to defuse the curse.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

"They've got a lot to learn, my friend, but I'm sure when the time is right, they'll understand their purpose in life..", Atticus spoke as he stood next to Auron with his keyblade in against his shoulder. He watched the Mitsuki and Trevor become trapped in a sphere wondering how they are getting out of this one. Atticus started moving forward but stopped when he saw Vincent teleporting to between his trapped friends and the enemy,"Okay kid..time to see what you have.."
Vincent placed a cigarette between his lips as he lit the tip of it using a fire spell to catch the tip of the cigarette to catch into flames. When this happened, he inhaled the tobacco smoke before blowing out a small cloud. As he stood there, he placed his hands down before summoning Excalibur and a different style keyblade which looked like the Oblivion keyblade but had a different style to it, almost like a scythe. He placed one blade on each shoulder, smiling brightly before looking up at the bomb maker. He smiled brightly before they notice him disappear for a split second, reappearing right in front of Reinhart with his hands free. All the bomb maker could see was his grin as he thrust his right fist to make in contact with his left cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Auron readied his blade in case a fight was coming while Trevor was caught up in the bomb curse 'Seriously? how did i not see that coming' he thought then looked at his situation, he was about to figure maybe he could create some kind of high pitched sound to knock the weirdo bomb guy out when Vincent ran to punch Reinhart "woah bad idea dude!" he said but too late, he punched him

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Reinhart gets hit in the face and skid down the street. Mitsuki, earlier she can't help but admire new keyblade that looks like scythe, suddenly react of Vincent's recklessness as she is in stark of white. She pull out her radio and contact to Vincent, "Vincent-san, what are you thinking? You shouldn't-" her words cut off when the bomb orb disappear around herself and Trevor as she sat on the street. Tsukuyomi quickly help both Trevor and Mitsuki up as Mitsuki's Divine Trigger: Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto's headdress disappear, "You two need long range, and fire base. Anything with exorcist will dealt with curse," he explains to them, Mitsuki thought of it and her fist met her palm, but seh need to come up with the plan with Trevor. Tsukuyomi back away, as Mitsuki have to look at her human friend, "You got any plan for long range without a physical contact on bomb curse user," she ask him, but when the explosion happen as Mitsuki look at where Vincent is. She begin to over-react, then she face palm, "Oh my takama-ga-hara, you shouldn't make a physical contact on guy who is curse."
Earlier, Reinhart lays on the ground for a while, he slowly smirk as he sat up, he glance his eyes over to Vincent as his eyes turn gold eyes that is colder. He smirk evilly, "I have a word for you, Vincent Angel. If you make a physical contact on me, you will have a mark of curse, then..." he stop as he make a familiar face that Vincent will never forget, "... boom!" he finish as he look at the symbol on Vincent's right fist. The symbol begin to glow and explode his right hand, Reinhart begin to laugh hard of his foolishness. He sneer at Mitsuki and Trevor, Mitsuki is preparing for whip slash at him, "Who are you?" she ask him cautiously. Reinhart chuckle as his demonic essence from Etherious rise, which Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes from demonic presence. Reinhart look at Trevor with an icy smirk as his golden eyes glow, "Spiderman, or should I say in your timeline, Trevor Taran, I know you got bitten by the spider witch familiar, you have Arachne's physiology in your system. I hope you and your half demon shrine maiden partner, who is a reincarnation of the Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun, will remember me well in hell, I'm Reinhart Akito, like Sommanus, we seek our own enemy that our mother want us to kill, and everything must be in pieces of our plan," he mention about Arachne's spider to Trevor and reveal his name and his goal, Mitsuki give Reinhart a piercing glare like a wolf growling at it's enemy, yet he lift his hand up with a smirk.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Vincent watched as he saw his hand begin to show a symbol of the bomber's curse which only made him grin. He looked at the bomber, Reinhart, before teleporting above him, throwing a punch at him before a large explotion happened. A large amount of wind flowed like a tornado at the rest of them as Atticus just stood there with the tip of his keyblade against the ground as he watched the cloud of dust and smoke start to clear up. He chuckled softly before speaking softly,"Well well.."
Vincent appeared with his right hand bloody from the explotion, his eyes shining bright as the clouds of dust and smoke disappeared. When that happened, Vincent was shown with all of his clothes burned off from the explotion. Vincent groaned softly as he stood up, rubbing the back of his head before placing another cigarette between his lips as though he wasn't hurt from the explotion. Atticus sighed softly as he observed the fight, keeping his eyes open for any weaknesses which was fire abilities. This gave Vincent an idea as he used his red hot scroll launcher device around his wrist to summon a keyblade called the Burning Soul, waiting for his opponent to re-appear. His eyes shinned toward his enemy before twirling his keyblade with his right hand, his body fully exposed as he pointed his blade at the bomber before speaking up to him with a large smile on his face,"Don't get carried away yet jacka$$.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"holy- i did not need to see that" Trevor said looking away as Auron covered Mitsuki's eyes with a bored look "this is starting to get ridiculous" he said as he looked over at one of the store windows and smashed the window grabbing a pair of shorts "hey kid, you might need these"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Thankfully, Auron cover Mitsuki's eyes, otherwise she will freak out and summon Cherry Bomb through her celestial brush technique. She begin to ask everyone, "Wh-What's going on?" she ask in confusion as her wolf ears twitch. Tsukuyomi face palm to cover his eyes, he is not very appreciate of Vincent expose himself right in front of sixteen year old half demon shrine maiden. He cannot explain this to her what's going on, "You don't want to know Miko," he respond to her calmly. Mitsuki hears Tsukuyomi, so she keep quiet, but using her wolf ears to find out what's going on while her eyes are cover.
Reinhart block a punch by his arms and watch another explosion. He take a stance and glance at Vincent's fully expose, he is pretty much annoy and disgust, "Tch! You are the most pain in the a**, a lot worse then that Dragneel's daughter's consuming my bomb because she is Fire Dragon Slayer. Seriously, right in front of half demon little girl," he said to him in annoyance and jab his thumb at Mitsuki, and he is getting angry, "Sommanus is right, I am surrounding by the idiots, however..." he comment and slowly give him a cruel smirk, he brings his arm behind him while gathering energy, and consequently swings his other arm forward, swiping it in the direction of Vincent, "Exploding Spiral!" he shouts to cast a curse spell on Vincent and creates a large explosion in the form of a spiral that covers a large area. Tsukuyomi telepathic to Mitsuki to inform her of Exploding Spiral, "His arm is behind him, appears to gather his curse spell, and he swing his other arm forward to the direction to target. Miko, please keep that in mind as a warning. If that curse spell hits you, you will be in Demonic Blood Possession. You have to keep your Mayoke no Suzu with you," he inform her in her mind. Mitsuki starts to panic as she widen her eyes behind Auron's hand, her bell is on Lin's and she doesn't know where he is if Takeshi regain his consciousness. Tsukuyomi sense her reaction, and he suddenly realize she doesn't have a holy artifact to keep her Demonic Blood Possession in bay.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"KINDA CAN'T WHEN I HAVE EXPLODING THINGS AROUND ME!", yelled the irritated Vin as he shot out a scroll to summon a curse spell breaker to keep him out of harms way. The explotion breaks apart just in time, almost hitting him but turned into ashes around him. He smiled brightly, before dashing toward him, slashing his Burning Soul keyblade upwards to create a energy wave made of fire at him. He then quickly shot multiple fire spell scrolls to shoot massive fire ball jutsu attacks at the bomber,"BURN, BABY BURN!"
Atticus stood there, watching the fight as he was not affected by the naked Vin. He knew that right now, he had to concentrate on the battle as he knew that without the baggy clothes he had on, he was much faster now. He wasn't sure on how fast but he knew that they would find out.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:07 am

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno "Auron" Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Auron was about to take off to help in the fight since his blade was near indestructible, or at least nothing had destroyed it yet when suddenly he felt a pain in his back like something was grabbing his heart. "oh my god!" Trevor expressed and shot a web at Sommanus who had his hand phased through Auron but the web went through him like his body was vibrating at the same speed as air "one wrong move, and he dies" he said in a voice sounding like a demon with his face vibrating at such a speed that his face was blurred with glowing red eyes then looked at the battle "Reinhart ... we have bigger issues to deal with"

"... i only stop them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki feel a sudden movement from Auron, and suddenly she sense another evil presence as Sommanus spoken up and hears Auron's in pain. She froze a bit, but she spoken out in surprise, "Sommanus?" she said his name in shock and his threat of Auron's death, but she begin to panic, "Please don't kill him!" she beg Sommanus to spare his life. However, she hears and smell of fire from Vincent. Reinhart is prepare to get out of the way and hear his brother, "If this about those Arcanist making a move or Cordelia been found by that reaper, then I will finish this b*stard quickly!" he shouts at him, but Mitsuki quickly grab her life bead rosary to prepare to stealth strike. With her intelligent and wisdom of playing chess, whenever anyone challenge her to play a chess game, with her luck, she checkmate the game. She have to act like this is board game, so she pin point Reinhart's location by her nose, ears, and sixth senses, "Rekkon," she mutter in japanese sacred spell and her Life Bead begin to glow in flame aura as she infuse her rosary with God of Fire, Kagu-Tsuchi, spiritual power. She stealthy whip her rosary at Reinhart's neck, he caught this in surprise and feel the burn of both holy light and fire, "Sh*t!" he curse himself, and got hit by the fire from Vincent.
When the smoke is clear, Reinhart is down, still his neck is cover in Life Bead Rosary, he suddenly starting to feel his body is destroying itself like her High Caliber Sniper Scythe did to his palm. He begin to look shock, "Impossible, I thought her Silver-Blue Eyed Assassin is powerful, but what the h*ll did you do to me, you b*tch!?" he shouts at Mitsuki in rage. Mitsuki hears this and she look confuse hidden from Auron's palm, "My eyes and what? Wait, what do you mean, every time I strike with holiness within my weapon, it always happen when I channel my spiritual and purification power," she questioning him. Reinhart recall Mitsuki's history from Cordelia, and fought one Russian Meister and his demon weapon, he got the same effect after he smitten touches the weapon. He widen his eyes in fear because he feel slowly smitten in both soul and body, "It cannot be, half demon can't get that very rare type and powerful wavelength. How is she powerful for both priestess and demonic power?" he questioning himself as he starts to feel fear. "Huh? A special and rare type wavelength? What do you mean and what about my eyes?" she ask him, Tsukuyomi look at Mitsuki, not understand why he mention about special and very rare type of wavelength, only her eye color. He begin to telepathic to Mitsuki, "Miko, I will head back to my domain and ask Yakushi Nyorai, Tenjin, and my father what Reinhart really means about powerful and very rare wavelength you have. We don't remember we give you that, not even War Kami. Stay still and keep covering your eyes, but if you want Auron to stay alive, don't attack Sommanus. May the moon shines brightly upon you and your friends," he spoken to her in her mind as he glow in silver, "Right, and thank you Tsukuyomi-sama," she thank him in her mind and he disappear. Reinhart lower his head, then he smirk, "Heh, it seems your older half brother, and both of adopted and dead mother of your's didn't tell you a truth about your eyes. I still don't know where did you get that powerful wavelength. Although, I got a warning from Cordelia, our dark flier stiff head sister, that piercing glare you gave me, it's an extremely rare trait for canine demons. She warned that if I ever encounter one with silver-blue eyes, who protect humans such as your late father, and they sense a single or more demons as the threat, even a single look of one of wolf demon, they will strike them down. You see, your father was infamous assassin in Japan, they all view him as their savior, but demons were afraid of him, and few canines did the same, they dub them Silver-Blue Eyed Assassins. However, since you are carrying demon royal bloodline and inherited your father's eyes, when it comes to the throne for two royal silver-blue eyed, they challenge each other and leaves one to die. Your grandfather killed your father because he views his own son grown weak because of love of your human mother, and he reclaim his own throne, but he fears either you and Takeshi will take his throne, despite his own grandson is current emperor, and you already chose your own path" he explains to her about the truth of her Silver-Blue Eyed, this shocks her as she gasp, that explains why Shiki feel uneasy when she glare at him, even some demons who were familiar with her father. That also explains when she met her eldest half brother for first time, he think of her as a threat of dethrone him, but she isn't interested with a throne. When her spiritual power is down from her rosary, Reinhart doesn't want to deal with them, "I won't forgive this," he mumble as he stroke his neck that is burn in holy scar shape like Magatama and quickly gets away as he rejoin with his brother, he look at Sommanus, "You ruin my fun, did father sent you here to pick me up," he said to him in rage. Mitsuki eavesdrop them by her ears, she wonder who are Arcanist they are talking about and what kind of bigger issue they have to deal with.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Vincent looked at Auron's life in danger as he groaned softly, not sure on what to do as he stood there. The smoke from his keyblade covered his private area as he pointed his keyblade at Sommanus with his eyes shining bright with teal blue and emerald green,"You...Never thought I'd get the chance to see you again, Mr. a**s..."
Atticus groaned as he kept his keyblade in his right hand, pointing it right at Sommanus before speaking up to the speedster,"Kill him and I will personally send you to your death..."
Atticus growled loudly as he saw a man holding a staff on one of the building, looking down at them with a blank stare. This made Atticus raise his eyebrow as he spoke softly to himself,"Dante? Is that you?"
He blinked only to see the man disappear which made him shake his head violently, staring down Sommanus with his teal blue eyes. He waited for his response while he kept his fighting stance strong and balanced.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 pm
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sommanus
Gideon Mabson
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

"and here i was thinking you'd learn manners from my brother here, or at least some humility" he said then looked at Reinhart still having his hand inside Auron's chest who was in pure pain "they're about to fight Asura, they have the tears ... the opportunity we've been waiting for is finally here, we can finally take our revenge" he said then looked at them all "threats won't do you much good, to us you've all been dead for centuries" he said before letting Auron go with Trevor catching him "consider yourselves lucky your not the ones we want to kill"

"... and yours is to loose to me"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out