Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:59 pm
S.M. brought a pillar of white flame down on Spyke from the ceiling. "I don't wanna hear your s**t! You wanted a fight and I'm giving you one! All you've done is blame me for Frost and River's kidnapping! NEWS FLASH, a** HOLE! YOU WERE JUST AS HELPLESS TO THE SITUATION!" S.M.'s flames pillar was relentless, shaking the room as it barreled down onto Spyke.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Spyke dodges some of the pillars but gets hit by one. His jacket scorched he glares at Swift. "DON"T GIVE ME THAT BULL s**t!!!" He creates another firesword and charges at Swift cutting him with the sword before punching him repeatedly. "AT LEAST I TRIED TO PREVENT RIVER FROM GETTING KIDNAP!" Spyke grabs Swift and throws him into the wall before tossing him into the throne chair. "YOu didn't prevent Frost from being kidnapped..You was doing nothing just being a idiot like always!!" Spyke throws fireball after fireball at Swift. "You should just die already!!!" Spyke creates a huge fireball and throws it at Swift.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 pm
The fireball exploded and Fenikkusu screeched deafeningly. The flames settled and Fenikkusu shouted, "ENOUGH!" Fenikkusu looked to S.M., staring daggers. "Swift, I am very disappointed in you. Not only did you let the feeling of hopelessness get the best of you, you let your emotions bring out your dark side!" Fenikkusu waved his hand and S.M. groaned as he fell to his knees, his spikes returning to normal. "There is no use in grieving over what is not yet lost. You know all too well that we can go to Frost and River whenever we please, but we are sill restricted from knowing where they are to save them from the other side." Fenikkusu then turned to Spyke. "And you, young Spyke." He walked closer. "You, instead of being a good friend and brother-in-law and trying positive reinforcement before all else, immediately chastise. S.M. can't do this on his own, yet you bore into his head the idea that this is all his fault. Be a real man for once and help your friend though the hard times, together." Fenikkusu back-stepped and looked to the two expectantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm
Spyke looks away for a moment before looking at Swift. "I'm sorry...sorry for what I said..sorry for everything." Spyke begins to cry. "When I found out that Blood was alive..I had to do something, I wanted to protect my family from him..and when I found out you let him go not even thinking of the consequences I was furious." He then falls to the ground. "But now look at us..both of our wives have been taken and we were at each others throats." Spyke continues to cry. "I am sorry Swift..I am so sorry..."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 pm
((RIP EACHOTHER'S THROATS OUT!! *maniacal laughter*))

Blood shrugged. "So, I guess besides the rape and the suicide attempt, prison life has been accommodating?" He walked in front of Frost's cell. "You can try to escape, my dear, but any form of that will only be retributed with further guilt and disappoint. Now, I would love to stay and chat, but I'm going to burn the king's precious forest down!"

He closed the door, walking through the lobby into the warehouse, where ten to fifteen custists were standing in formation, each armed to the teeth with every fire-starting weapon imaginable. Blood walked in front of them all. "My friends, we are one step closer to achieving the changes we so eagerly strive for. It has only been two weeks, and we have already kidnapped Queen Frost and we are now setting fire to the King's forest!" This was met with an uproar of approval.

"We will dress ourselves in robes and walk out of the kingdom incognito. Then, when we are on the ground, we set fire to every tree, shrub and plant we can find!" This was again met with applause. "Victory for Blood!" The cultists began to dress in robes of all colors, then left for the surface, the portal, and then eventually, the forest.

Blood smiled, walking out of the hideout with a satisfaction. He took off his robe and mask at the door, and left for home. He hoped he wouldn't miss the news feed.

((And now to take the seriousness down a tick...))

Dust, who was doing nothing of particular interest in the rp until this point, decided he was going to scope out that abandoned building he was going to turn to a pub, when he saw Swift and Spyke's battle. He turned around, walking back to Midnight's room. Maybe NOT going isn't such a bad idea...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm
S.M. walked over to Spyke and held out a hand to help him up. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. It's just... I feel so useless. He's hiding somewhere in my kingdom and I can't even find him. It's only a matter of time before he does something that could seriously hurt us." S.M. looked to Fenikkusu. "C'mon, bro. We're gonna go see our wives." And with that, Fenikkusu wrapped his wings around the two and in an instant, they were there in front of the two they loved.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm
((Jarkoven's official song - Satellite by Rise Against))

Jarkoven frowned. "You need to stop apparating in here. It's getting boring!" He leaned back in the chair, putting his feet up on the desk. "Maybe I'll put power drainers in the CELL, so that won't happen."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm
"Sir." Fenikkusu began. "You've under estimated my powers for the last time."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm
Jarkoven picked at his fingers. "In cells made of Blood's pillars? You don't really have powers. You can just float and sputter."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm
Spyke looks at Frost and then at River noticing the condition they are in. "We will get you both out of here..I promise." He then looks at Fenikkusu. "Big bird..Open the cage..i want to speak to this guy myself." Spyke glares at Jarkoven. "You will wish you hadn't been born...because when I am done with you not even Blood will be able to hold his lunch."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm
As Rain watched Blood approach, she suddenly became unsure about her idea. She was still unsure about her peel of dislike and trust for him, despite the help she needed. She backed away from the edge, hoping she could go unnoticed and just leave when he went inside. This was a stupid idea. Knowing him, he'd probably be behind the whole thing! Rain chuckled softly at the silly idea; he'd had his powers stripped from him, had been roughly taken from his position. What idiot would try something again?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm
Jarkoven laughed. "You're funny! You're wives are perfectly safe! It's Swift's precious forest you both should be worrying about."

Blood walked into his house and flipped on the TV just as the news started live feeding the fire. He looked over to Rain. "The hell? What are you doing in my house?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 pm
S.M.'s ears shot up and he turned over to Jarkoven. "What about my forest?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm
Jarkoven looked over at Swift and them. "Oh? You don't know?" He flipped on the TV in the dungeon to the news feed, which was live streaming Swift's forest. In flames. "It's being burned to the ground."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 pm
((she's on the roof. Not inside...))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games