Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hierarchy - Remake - Open/Accepting/Needs Hosts+Humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 am
That was almost certainly unexpected. Valen blinked several times as he started to reach back into the hazy veil of his century-old memories, recollecting the answers for his ward as best as he remembered. Impulsively his right arm slid around her shoulders bringing her closer to him, resting Sable's head on his shoulder to let her simply rest upon his form. It was an unconscious motion on his part to keep her relaxed, to let her just take a break from the stress of her position as the single most important Immortui in existence. "Your mother...The last Lady Melrose was a very strong woman. She was already well over two centuries old when I was born, and she reached her three-hundredth birthday before she settled down to give birth do you. She dominated the Clan entirely by the sheer strength of her will; no one dared to go after her, and no one hesitated to lay down their lives for her. Well, apart from me that is. She was very much like you in physical form, but she was not quite as bloodthirsty. And she had a taste for 'strong-willed' men I guess...She had six Consorts all hardened veterans of some battle or another. I was reared to be a servant to these Consorts, and to be a fighter as was the custom back in those days." His voice was slow and steady in his recounting of the past, making sure she had ample time to listen and ask questions as they sprang to mind. "The Clan's workings remained much the same as now. The Immortui were patrons of the arts and research, even going so far as to sponsor hunts for rare and forbidden texts."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:59 am
"Do you know which was the one that sired me? If so, what was he like? I want to know what set him apart from the rest, what made him suitable enough to father me." Sable held a thoughtful look upon her dainty, youthful face - seeming to mull every word over for several moments. "Also...you've been with me for as long as I can remember. How did you become my Consort?" She recalled some battle being vaguely mentioned before, but nobody ever really talked about it at this point. For as long as she could remember, it was always just simply expected that Valen would be by her side forever.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 am
Now she came to two more intriguing questions for him to answer. "Your father was the first of her Consorts...I can't remember his name, but I do know that he helped give me mine." He closed his eyes as the flashing images rushed through his thoughts, his body rigid with his intent to retrieve the information she had asked for. "I became your Consort through your mother. You see, when I had turned twenty, a group of Dhampirs came to wreak havoc among the Immortui ranked. There were a great deal more Clans openly in opposition to one another in those days, and the Immortui, weakened though we are now compared to the past, were one of the most sought after targets. Seven assassins in all came to kill the three Consorts in charge of human relations, vampire submissions, and finances. Your father, the Consort in charge of eliminating any vampires that came to be a threat to the Clan, had been caught off-guard. The other two weren't nearly his equal as warriors...By right they should have been dead." Here he paused in his story to open his eyes, shifting his gaze down to Sable's own studying her possible reactions. He doubted she would care overly much for his past so he did his best to keep things focused on her sire. "I was the servant in attendance when the assassins entered to kill them. Before I knew it I had a sword from one of the walls in the room in hand, swinging for dear life. The sight of a human fighting a supernatural was almost unheard of back then, and I got lucky enough to severe the jugular of the leader. The rest of it is a blur...But from what your parents told me I killed them all. Not that it did me any good..." He grumbled underneath his breath angrily at his own actions, taking his time to calm himself before he went on. "Anyway, your Father stood exactly seven feet tall, powerfully built to make everyone else look small, with long flowing blond hair and rich green eyes that always made the Liliths stare at him...I was one of the charges in his specific service so I knew him better than all the rest. But I was just a human. I didn't even have a name until I had proven myself. And then..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 am
Walking thru the mansion slowly Kael took his time as he simply let his mind wander. It danced whimsically between idea's and thoughts piqued by the night prior. "What to do, what to do" he mused to himself as he moved thru the mansion slowly. Each step silent on the floors his presence almost non existent save for his voice letting on he was there. He pondered in his stroll on ways to break Maria like many of his hosts before.

Having spent most of the morning like that it wasn't until he had strolled back to his own room that he realized how late it had become. The afternoon had come without so much as a word of it's arrival. "Ahh I have let my mind wander to much" he muttered to himself as he walked into his room starting to disrobe. As what had become a usual habit of his Kael intended to take a bath. "Micheal" Kael called as a man arrived behind him. "Get my bath water ready and be sure as to keep the other female hosts from my bath" he commented as he stood there his shirt tossed now onto his bed.

About to walk out to his bath tho a noise caught his ears. It was one he hadn't heard for a bit as mozart filled the air of his room. There was only one sound that it could be as the vampire strolled over to his bedside. On it the newest phone lay buzzing and playing music. A single name displayed on it's screen that brought a smirk to his face as he reached down picking the phone up. Answering it he lifted it to his ear his smile never leaving. "I wasn't expecting a call from you so quickly" he said into the phone as he looked towards his door waiting for his Host to return telling him his bath was ready.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm
Marie could feel a grin spreading to her cheeks when she could hear Kael's voice on the other end. She resisted the urge to start jumping up and down in joy, opting for a silent fist pump in the air instead. "Well we did say we would meet today." Marie pointed out, her smile entering her voice. "And a man like you can't have many days to spare." She added, assuming that an artist of his caliber had quite the busy schedule to maintain.

Marie fell silent for a minute, giving him time to inject any comment he might have in mind. All the while, she twisted her long silky hair around her finger, just out of pure force of habit. "So what do you say? Still interested on working on that piece you had in mind? Or are you busy today?" Marie remembered the deal. She model for him first, then she would get her collaboration. She was truly hoping that they could get started today. The idea of having to wait another day felt like a storm cloud looming over the horizon. Dark and ominous, leaving one questioning if it'll come this way or not.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Sable remained silent as Valen told the tale, making her best effort to appear as if she weren't hanging on his every word. The way her consort spoke of the man, however, left Sable wondering whether or not Valen was serious or simply exaggerating for her own sake. "How didn't it do you any good? Hosts are expendable fodder at best. You probably wouldn't have survived for long had you not been turned, no matter how talented you are."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm
Standing there as he listened to the woman on the other side of the phone Kael looked around. She spoke as if he was usually busy beyond belief. Then again most artists were like this but his agent was smart enough to know his place. He only bothered him when a new work was needed to be sold to an unnamed buyer or, a museum wanted to display some of his works. In all honesty his time was rather open and free but why ruin the woman's fantasy with the coldness of reality. "No your right finding holes in my schedule can be......difficult at times"

A pause could be heard and a door opening over the phone as another man's voice came over somewhat difficult to hear but audible enough to catch if paying attention. It was Micheal walking back into Kael's room informing him his bath was ready to which he received thanks from the vampire. "Well since you have caught me at a some what awkward time I will go ahead and tell you where to meet me at for our session" Kael said waiting a moment before giving Marie the address he would meet her at in about two hours after he finished his bath and dressed. "I will see you then" he said simply clicking the phone closed before she had a chance to issue a rebuttal.

Tossing the phone to his bed Kael proceeded to disrobe fully and surround himself with a robe he had gotten crafted for his daily bath's. Heading out he walked into the bathroom disrobing fully before getting in to soak for awhile. "Micheal tell Sabel and Valen of my plans to leave for a time today" He told the man who stood just outside of the door Kael's towel draped over his arm as a butler would do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm
While Marie was talking to Kael, she caught a little bit of what someone else was saying on his end. Therefore, when he commented that it was an awkward time that she called, she understood completely. "Oh I'm sorry." She murmured quickly, hoping her ill timing didn't dampen his impression of her. When he gave her the address where they would meet, Marie quickly jumped for a pen to scribble down the instructions as he said them. "Alright got it. I'll see you then."

Marie hung up the phone and looked at the clock. Another two hours...god she knew that time was going to go slow. Having no idea what else she should do for that time, Marie pulled a sketchbook into her lap from the coffee table and idly drew in it for a while.

She was about midway through a landscape sketch when Evie finally came stumbling out of her room. "Morning Evie. Coffee's on the counter."

Evie looked like a mess. Mornings were not her thing at all. She pulled herself over to the counter and poured up a cup of black coffee before plopping down on the couch next to Marie. "You're up ungodly early for a Saturday? What's up?" Evie asked curiously while she sipped the bitter black liquid.

"I met an artist last night at the party and he asked me to model for a piece he's working on." Marie answered, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ah...well. You know...be careful and all that." Evie murmured. Having a conversation with her in the morning was like trying to have a conversation with a duck. While Marie went back to drawing, Evie curled up at the end of the couch and flicked through the T.V. channels.

Two more hours were wasted this way. When the time finally started to approach when Marie would be meeting with Kael, the young aspiring artist got up and grabbed her purse, coat, and shoes before leaving. The address where Kael wanted to meet was fairly close by so she opted to walk there. She felt she had enough time to make it, and it was too close to bother with a taxi.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 am
Nicholas and his dear Origin did not spend a greater amount of time at the ball after their dance, and after having a bite of something to eat. Why not have a nice, free meal while they were there? The two eagerly discussed the food, its properties, and Nicholas did his best to try and stop Anastasie from wanting to cook the many things on offer by herself. A whole buffet of her very experimental cooking was not something the clan as a whole looked forward to and if anyone's, it was Nick's duty to make that not happen.

The ride home was swift, and Nicholas and Anastasie were able to relax in the care of their vast library, reading together into the night. A nice romance was a particularly pleasant read when holding the love of your life in your arms, the words on the page pouring out from her between her sweet lips with that angelic voice.

Come morning, the human world was reawakening for another day and so their regular duties were brought up. Nicholas had a few appointments to make today, one including a visit to the workplace of the young human he met during the party last night. He kept it at the back of his mind while sitting at the breakfast table, a mug of blood going cold underneath his hands in which he held a white document. There was a picture attached to the papers he held, one of a dark haired female human with striking emerald eyes. It at least made the reading more pleasant.

'Evelyn Stewart', read the name at the top of the document. The rest of the page detailed her educational achievements and certain details such as contact details and address. Were you ever asked to tick a box when having to sign a document at some form of educational facility, i.e. school, which asked if you did or did not want your personal details shared with other facilities the school worked with, such as local councils? Even a system like that easily released numerous amounts of information to Nicholas and the organization he ran, which supported numerous educational establishments in the city. The Data Protection Act was easily bypassed without breaking the law when your clan had dedicated the entirety of it's existence on information gathering.

Nicholas put down the papers on the table and lifted his mug, taking a sip of the crimson liquid. Ah, so refreshing. Young blood was always preferred. He set the mug down and pulled over the little technological marvel on the table. It was a small black tablet, one of those simple new style touch screen phones. Of course manufactured a little more to the clan tastes than any commercial versions of such items. The phone had a background resembling worn out parchment paper. It currently displayed the time and the fact that no calls had been made. He could not help but wonder if Jacqueline would contact him this day. Nick made himself quite prepared for that conversation if it was to take place.

When his breakfast was done, Nicholas buried himself in literature and company accounts till noon time. There were executive decisions to be taken and Clan relations to handle. Their expansion project since the wars and the destruction of many of their kin was still lacking. The Cognitio needed to grow in order to return to it's former glory. Though nothing would replace the information lost with the many that died in the past. It was beyond regretful to lose great secrets of the past to cruelty and misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:16 pm
Leaning back in her wooden chair Jackie eyed the empty ice-cream dish as if trying to will more of the freezing cold treat into existence by mear imagination. Something she concluded after a few seconds wasn’t going to happen any time soon. The café has picked up, her uncle’s once undivided attention now being split between 15 different tables and the dozy, air headed waitress meaning Jackie had a good hours’ worth of waiting before her refill arrived. Not that she was in any particular rush or pressed by any prior engagements.

With an idle and contented sigh the mousy haired girl fished around in a small leather satchel.
For a few minutes her hand brushed over stray papers and pens – and at one point (though she wasn’t one 100% sure) a small pocket knife.
eventually, and after a great deal of frowning curing as she jarred her nails on pen tips Jackie drew out an average sized book. The black cover emblazoned with small, cursive writing.
‘Life planner’.

The title was almost laughable, and when she was first told to create one by her doctors Jackie, like most people had scoffed at the idea, labelling it as some stupid scheme to keep a track of the minutes a day held. But as the years went by she found the small book almost invaluable to her.
All important dates, times and meetings were held within its pages and, flicking through the pages it was one number Jackie was looking for.

Stopping on the last filled in page Jackie’s hand once again dove into her trusty bag, pulling a phone from one of its many pockets and crevices.
Memorizing the string of digits Jackie punched them slowly into the mobile, bringing it cautiously up to her ear as if it would spontaneously combust at any moment.
Nicholas had said it was alright to call him, and with an afternoon off there was no better time to be productive in helping set up her previously discussed plans with the male vampire, human.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm
A light rapping came at Sable's door as it opened slowly. Micheal stuck his head in giving a low bow as he stayed there for a moment. "Mistress Sable the master has asked me to come inform you of his departure for the afternoon" Micheal said as he looked at her. Even with Kael's usual killings of his hosts from time to time Micheal had been the first and most loyal of the hosts the vampire had ever turned. It was an unquestioning loyalty that had earned him a higher status among the hosts of the house. "He has recommended that I do not disclose his location. I am only to inform you as well that should he need to be contacted his cellphone will be on" Micheal said again giving another bow to Sable before waiting by the door to be dismissed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 am
He hadn't expected her to catch onto his mutterings. As always he tended to underestimate his Origin when it came to matters pertaining to himself. Valen spoke softly continuing his tale, starting back again with more details on Sable's father and his servitude. "I would not have survived for long indeed...I was expendable as you say, just a human foot soldier who outlived an encounter that most vampires would have died to. But I did. And I had been trained as a butler, a valet, to your father's orders. My parents were hereditary servants, and news that a born blood slave had gone so far to protect their master instead of running away in fear soon spread from their mouths to the rest of the household. That eventually caught Lady Melrose's attention concerning me. I was immediately ushered before her three days after the fact, a mere child only just grown to manhood on my nineteenth birthday, and she decided to keep my talents on as a warrior. Originally, my prize for saving your father and the Consorts was my freedom. Your sire offered me an unconditional release from service for 'proving my valor'." Slowly he leaned in to rest his chin in the middle of his left palm, thinking to himself how best to explain how he became her Consort. "After that, your mother wanted to turn me, but I was a bit young and scrawny for her tastes. So, she acted on a whim to keep me for the future...For you."

At the approach of young Michael he turned his head patiently waiting for the Host to give out his relayed message, his expression shifting into an amused smile at Kael's departure. He left off his story as soon as the timid human entered her chambers, knowing in advance that his story could certainly wait a few meager moments as important news was delivered about his fellow Consort. A model eh? I bet I know exactly who it is too...Well, I'm sure whatever he creates on this occasion today will be a marvelous piece worthy of storage. Although that might require renovating a few older spaces within the mansion...I think I'll set a few servants to come help me with that later on.

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas