Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:02 pm
αяιѕѕαяєρℓιєѕ;;
╔══════════════╗

smithers456

Hi Rissa thanks for joining the Guild I hope that you like what you see. Thanks for sharing some things about your life. No worries we don't discriminate and understand that people have different things going on in their life. I consider this Guild to be Home away from Home. Btw I would recommend either reading the Manga of or watching the Anime of the Fairy Tail series. It's one of my favorites.

Heya! Thanks for the invite! I never would have known about this guild if you hadn't! I'm happy to be a part of the guild, and also.. it was really nice to get onto Gaia and see a friend request from you! I love making friends but sometimes it can be hard for me due to social anxiety. I find it's easier to speak my mind and share thoughts online, though!

Thank you for understanding about my conditions, as I sometimes worry I'll drive people away when I don't explain that it's never a lack of interest for friendship that I take a while to get back to them, I just have a lot of health problems. I'm glad to be in a guild family that understands that.. ^^

Also, I LOVE Fairy Tail. Erza Scarlet. Enough said. xD

I need to catch up on the series as I haven't watched enough of it in my personal opinion. I'm very empathetic and emotional, so watching sad scenes hits me a bit harder, though. I have a LOT to catch up on, as the last problem resolved was:
Laxus returning and forcing chaos between the guild members when Makarov was near dying.
<-- put a spoiler in case some people haven't watched Fairy Tail or seen up to that point yet in case there's newbies to Fairy Tail like me in the guild. xD

I've seen a lot of clips and scenes from the series so I know quite a bit of what it's about/what's been happening, but I want to see the whole stories and not just clips of scenes. ^^

╚══════════════╝
./єη∂яєρℓу

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:48 pm
Heya! I'm Icera The Wolf. I'm an avid Roelplayer, so please feel free to PM me if you want to Roleplay. My favorite anime is between Fruits Basket (2019) and Black butler (Sebastian is mine~!). Lol Just kidding. I am in college to become a teacher's aide. Though I never thought I'd be doing so. I've always wanted to become a Veterinary Technician but changed my major a couple years ago to Early Childhood Education. I've had to take my classes slower than your average student because of the fact I have Autism (Asperger Syndrome or as it's now known High functioning Autism). There was a time where my family thought I'd never be able to go to college but I've proved to everyone out there that even with a disability, you CAN BE SUCCESSFUL! Anyway that's basically it. I can't wait to hear from those who Roleplay, and even those who do not. I hope we can become good friends.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:41 pm
Icera The Wolf
Heya! I'm Icera The Wolf. I'm an avid Roelplayer, so please feel free to PM me if you want to Roleplay. My favorite anime is between Fruits Basket (2019) and Black butler (Sebastian is mine~!). Lol Just kidding. I am in college to become a teacher's aide. Though I never thought I'd be doing so. I've always wanted to become a Veterinary Technician but changed my major a couple years ago to Early Childhood Education. I've had to take my classes slower than your average student because of the fact I have Autism (Asperger Syndrome or as it's now known High functioning Autism). There was a time where my family thought I'd never be able to go to college but I've proved to everyone out there that even with a disability, you CAN BE SUCCESSFUL! Anyway that's basically it. I can't wait to hear from those who Roleplay, and even those who do not. I hope we can become good friends.

Hi Icera and welcome again to the Guild. My favorite Anime is Sailor Moon. Just look at my avi to confirm that. I also like Fruits Basket a lot. I do own the original Anime of the series and look forward to checking out the 2019 version. Since you like Fruits Basket so much check out the What's Your Chinese Zodiac Sign? thread on the Main Forum. I posted on the thread all of the Soma Family and what sign they are. On the thread you can figure out your own Chinese Zodiac Sign.

We do have An Anime RPG Sub Forum. Check it out. Everything in it I created so the RPG style will probably be different than what you have done before.

Thanks for sharing about your life. It takes courage to do so and as I told Rissa we don't discriminate for any reason. We are all family here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:40 am
Icera The Wolf

I'm right with you.

I have ADD and needed special accommodations in college. Once I mastered my study strategy I was able to improve. Had I not screwed up in one class I could have gotten a possible 3.5 GPA for graduation, but I'm in a go spot for a Masters program later.

If you need some tips that I found helped me out I'm always up for helping others.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:42 am
Rissa Unit

I'm not a newbie to Fairy Tail, Cosplay, or the guild, but I'm a huge Fairy Tail Fan.

I've already to cosplayed Mirajane and I'm planning on doing Juvia next.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:45 am
JadeShani
4laugh 3nodding Hello everyone, Hows it going? I'm Lynda, age 26. I love anime, manga, and video games. My top 5 is Pokemon, BNHA, Demon Slayer, Fire Force, Dr. Stone, and RWBY. I can draw really good if not rushed, I tend to rush myself lol. I went to daisiho con last year. I dressed up as a lolita komono cat girl without the tail lol, (too much to hassle with atm.) Me and my fiance are going again this year, I can't wait. ^-^ xd

We like a lot of the same anime. Haven't really gotten into Fire Force yet, but the rest of them I have.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:47 am
JiggyMaroon57
Im not sure if I am posting this right... sorry im bad with tech!
Im Jiggy! Im a 21 year old streamer on twitch who loves to play video games on PC and chat with nerdy people! Im very shy in real life so I have no friends, i came back on Gaia to change that. I have a super long list of anime I love...so I will name my top 5! Demon Slayer, Toradora, Natsume yujin-cho, my roommate is a cat, and darling in the franxx. Iv been to 3 conventions so far, Daishocon, Kitsunecon, and Amazing Hawaii con. I would like to get into cosplay more but lack the talent. I really enjoy looking at other peoples cosplays, they are all so good! smile feel free to talk to me anytime! heart

Don't worry about what you lack right now. I can help you out with cosplays and stuff and developing skills. Visit me in the cosplay treads that I manage (mostly) and I'll blow your mind on what you can do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:48 am
Brooklyn Hyuuga
Hey there! Brooklyn here but you can call me Brooke which I kinda prefer over my irl name or Bianca which is an alt account I have on here as well lol. Im 27, she/her & they/them pronouns, and thanks for the invite! Been an anime lover since I was a kid. Some of my favorites are classics, others are newer:

Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z
Ruroni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Zoids
G Gundam
Wolfs Rain
Witch Hunter Robin
Big O
Cowboy BeBop
Case Closed
Inuyasha
Cyborg 009
Pokemon
Yugioh (only up to 5D's though lol)
Bleach
Naruto

I have yet to attend a con due to money issues and now time constraints at work (aka asking for a day off is a royal pain in the arse at times). I have also yet to cosplay fully but Ive dipped my toe in it a couple of times. Im big into fashion, writing, gaming, music, and reading. I would love for one day to attend a con, especially since Im near an epicenter in a big city. Ive even started to draw up some designs and picked out some characters I want to cosplay

OMG other Yu Yu Hakusho fan. Who's your favorite character?  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:07 pm
Just got invited here and now saying hi.

So, hi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:41 am
ChaosKnights
Just got invited here and now saying hi.

So, hi.

Hi!

Welcome.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 pm
Not much to say about myself.

I enjoy tinkering when I look at a prop and see how it can work.

Currently working on Crescent Rose from RWBY. Almost there as it's nearing completion as I can't even describe how many prototypes I've been through.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:57 am
ChaosKnights

Currently working on Crescent Rose from RWBY. Almost there as it's nearing completion as I can't even describe how many prototypes I've been through.

I Love the RWBY series. I've Binge watched it 3 times now. I can't wait for part 7 to come out. I think that It's cool that you are working on Crescent Rose. I've seen weapons, armor, props, etc that Cosplayers have come up with over the years and I'm always amazed at the craftsmanship. Make sure that you fill out the Getting to know you Guild Member Questionnaire on the Main Sub Forum so that we can get to know you better. Welcome again to the Guild.

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:40 am
ChaosKnights

I've honestly been debating about starting a Weiss costume.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:11 pm
angelmage99

She has five different looks so far. Just pick what you like.  

ChaosKnights

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:34 pm
ChaosKnights
angelmage99

She has five different looks so far. Just pick what you like.

That's the hard part. I think ultimately I'll end up doing season 7. It's so elegant and BA, plus it covers all the parts that I want it to and I wont have to depend on having boning as much as the other costumes.  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff