Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 pm
Hello everyone, just joined here. :3 My name's Sarah, I'm 20, and I've pretty much been saved almost as long as I can remember - since I was five.

1. Name your pets: Domino. He's my baby. heart He's half Maltese and half Shih-Tzu and he's five years old. He loves squeaky toys, cuddling, and people food.

2. List your favorite Bible verse: John 3:16, probably. Though there are a lot of great verses.

3. List your favorite book of the Bible: If I had to pick...Esther, Ecclesiastes, and Luke.

4. Your denomination/beliefs: I'm a Christian. I believe that Christianity isn't a religion, but a relationship with God. My church is Baptist.

5. The name of your country: USA

6. Your favorite color: Hrmmm...either seafoam green, purple, or TARDIS blue

7. Your occupation: Never been employed. I'm looking for a job now, though there really hasn't been all that much around here unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 pm
Lolz, I've pressed the "D=" XD Any ways, I am The wise informer. I had not join this Guild. But I am here to say I am among my brothers and sister in their needs.  

_Leon Camero_

Friendly Informer

Souijji

Lonely Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am
Okay....Let's see....

Mostly on here I go by Sue

I just lost my cat after 14 years so now I'm just down to a dog named Chloe

My favorite book of the Bible......Psalms. Hands down, no question. It's comforting to me.

Though I RP as a Godless rogue mage I believe firmly in a loving Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ. I believe he died for my sins and those of the world, and I also believe that one day I'll be able to return to live with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:09 pm
Hello. Thank you for accepting me.
I am Waiia. ♥ I have joined because I think I need good influences here in Gaia as well. I have joined other Christian Guilds but, I'm looking for the guild that I'm most comfortable in. smile Hopefully this will be it.

1. Name your pets
-- Currently we have 2 unnamed cats. The one named after me died already, and that's just sad.

2. List your favorite Bible verse & 3. List your favorite book of the Bible
-- I don't read the Bible so much recently. But, I will challenge myself to read everyday.

4. Your denomination/beliefs
-- I'm not so sure what Christian tradition to believe right now. But, whatever my church is doing, I think I'll follow. But, I'm looking for the right church for me tho. >__<

5. The name of your country
-- Philippines

6. Your favorite color
-- Blue, Green, bluegreen, maybe orange and yellow?

7. Your occupation
full time music student. but, I want a part time job. emotion_facepalm

breadcrumbbs

Hopeless Collector

Salem Tears

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:44 am
Hello I'm kira! : D
I'm 22 years old
I am a Christian ,but I work so I can't go to church all the time :c
My grandmother brough me to church every Sunday and Wensday before she died.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 am
kesuke uchiha
Hello hello...I am karkiainen
1. I have two cats and two dogs. loki and poly are my kitties and jed and gracie are my dogs.
2. the entire chapter of psalms 3
3. psalms
4. strictly non denominational though I thrive on the philosophies of the bible but I have some very hard times with certain people who label themselves as christian but live under title's that bare great shame and dishonor or hate even when they dont exactly know it
5. Ahmer'i'ca
6. Green
7. just got out of the navy as an aviation electronics mate

Hello, and welcome to the guild karkiainen!
Do you go to a non-denominational church?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 am
Your Left Sock
Hi everyone! My name is Ashleigh, I'm 22. smile

1. Sigma: He's a chinchilla and basically my fluffy son!
2. (There are so, so many...) Matthew 25:37 - 40 NIV:

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

This is one of my absolute favorites, though. I have turned to this quote sooo, so many times in the past and still to this day it holds its same significance.

3. There is not just one.
4. I'm Christian. My beliefs are primarily traditional but there are some things that I look at differently than the common Christian belief would be viewed upon. They are still some things that I'm constantly debating with myself, as well as with God to find the truth in the matter.
5. United States Of America
6. Pinkk. smile
7. I'm a medical coder/biller. I originally wanted to get into the medical field, but as soon as I got into it, I wanted straight out! It is not the path that I am meant to go down.

Hello, and welcome Ashleigh! That is a really great Bible verse. It is grea that it inspires you to do things for those in need. 3nodding It is something I think a lot of us forget. We don't just need to be hearers of the word, but doers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 am
Aularen
Hello everyone, just joined here. :3 My name's Sarah, I'm 20, and I've pretty much been saved almost as long as I can remember - since I was five.

1. Name your pets: Domino. He's my baby. heart He's half Maltese and half Shih-Tzu and he's five years old. He loves squeaky toys, cuddling, and people food.

2. List your favorite Bible verse: John 3:16, probably. Though there are a lot of great verses.

3. List your favorite book of the Bible: If I had to pick...Esther, Ecclesiastes, and Luke.

4. Your denomination/beliefs: I'm a Christian. I believe that Christianity isn't a religion, but a relationship with God. My church is Baptist.

5. The name of your country: USA

6. Your favorite color: Hrmmm...either seafoam green, purple, or TARDIS blue

7. Your occupation: Never been employed. I'm looking for a job now, though there really hasn't been all that much around here unfortunately.
Welcome to the guild Sarah! I liked the picture of your dog. Thank you for sharing. ^^ Ecclesiastes is rarely a part of the Bible I hear someone say is their favorite. So it makes me curious... Why is it on of your favorites?
Good luck with your job search. I am currently unemployed myself. Not much fun.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 am
The Wise Informer
Lolz, I've pressed the "D=" XD Any ways, I am The wise informer. I had not join this Guild. But I am here to say I am among my brothers and sister in their needs.

That is really great. Though you have not applied to be a member you
are welcome still. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:03 am
Souijji
Okay....Let's see....

Mostly on here I go by Sue

I just lost my cat after 14 years so now I'm just down to a dog named Chloe

My favorite book of the Bible......Psalms. Hands down, no question. It's comforting to me.

Though I RP as a Godless rogue mage I believe firmly in a loving Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ. I believe he died for my sins and those of the world, and I also believe that one day I'll be able to return to live with them.

Hi sue! Welcome! Psalms is very comforting. It is my grandmothers favorite part of the Bible too. Do you go to church?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 am
waiia
Hello. Thank you for accepting me.
I am Waiia. ♥ I have joined because I think I need good influences here in Gaia as well. I have joined other Christian Guilds but, I'm looking for the guild that I'm most comfortable in. smile Hopefully this will be it.

1. Name your pets
-- Currently we have 2 unnamed cats. The one named after me died already, and that's just sad.

2. List your favorite Bible verse & 3. List your favorite book of the Bible
-- I don't read the Bible so much recently. But, I will challenge myself to read everyday.

4. Your denomination/beliefs
-- I'm not so sure what Christian tradition to believe right now. But, whatever my church is doing, I think I'll follow. But, I'm looking for the right church for me tho. >__<

5. The name of your country
-- Philippines

6. Your favorite color
-- Blue, Green, bluegreen, maybe orange and yellow?

7. Your occupation
full time music student. but, I want a part time job. emotion_facepalm
Hi and welcome! I hope this will be a good guild for you, and that we will inspire you to read the Word. Don't take anyone's word for anything when it comes to the Bible, be like the Berean, always searching the scripture to see if what is said matches up.

Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 am
K-K-Kira
Hello I'm kira! : D
I'm 22 years old
I am a Christian ,but I work so I can't go to church all the time :c
My grandmother brough me to church every Sunday and Wensday before she died.

Welcome Kira! heart Thank you for joining us.
Your grandmother did a great things. I do think it is important that while we are young we are told by our grandparents, and parents what they believe. It could affect our decision down the road.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 am
Those of you who are new, or old, and have questions about the crew,
theology or anything else for that matter should not hesitate asking.
We have several subforums where you can post your thoughts,
Bible studies or questions. smile

Meet the Admins and Crew members + Q&A
Questions & Answers
Prayer Requests

Curious about what we believe? Visit our Statement of Faith  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:38 am
Garland-Green
kesuke uchiha
1. I have two cats and two dogs. loki and poly are my kitties and jed and gracie are my dogs.
3. psalms
4. strictly non denominational though I thrive on the philosophies of the bible but I have some very hard times with certain people who label themselves as christian but live under title's that bare great shame and dishonor or hate even when they dont exactly know it
5. Ahmer'i'ca
6. Green

I go to a cavalry chapel  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 pm
kesuke uchiha
Garland-Green
kesuke uchiha
3. psalms
5. Ahmer'i'ca
6. Green

I go to a cavalry chapel

It seemed to be a very good church, holding Biblical truth in the highest esteem. ^^ Excellent.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games