Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:29 pm
Just sent a trade, I got back on and don't have nearly enough gold to buy anything so why not just stay kinda low and give out seemingly tiny donations.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:14 pm
lobo feroz
Just sent a trade, I got back on and don't have nearly enough gold to buy anything so why not just stay kinda low and give out seemingly tiny donations.

Ah, well thank you very much Lobo! I appreciate your help. Maybe one day I can return the favor. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Bumping my thread anyways. I've got under a billion gold and it'll take me ages just to save up for my quest items! crying I should just sell some extra things I don't need I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Princess Zelda21
Bumping my thread anyways. I've got under a billion gold and it'll take me ages just to save up for my quest items! crying I should just sell some extra things I don't need I guess.

Oh, don't do that. You can grind a bit and walk around towns and pick up all the trash and flowers you can find. Some get you a some get a few million after like 2 minutes of walking around. Word ump gives out 15 gold each level, but all the special levels give credits which are amazing for gold. and switch'em can get a few million fast.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:15 pm
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21

Oh, don't do that. You can grind a bit and walk around towns and pick up all the trash and flowers you can find. Some get you a some get a few million after like 2 minutes of walking around. Word ump gives out 15 gold each level, but all the special levels give credits which are amazing for gold. and switch'em can get a few million fast.

Yeah, that's true. I usually do Dumpster Dive most of the time, and play Switch 'em. Plus trying to run an alchemy thread to sell caches and related things of that sort. It's been a bit slow, but that's okay. I thought I'd try doing alchemy a bit as well, but man can crafting things be a bit spendy. At least I'm trying to get somewhere with my quest items, but not very far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:18 pm
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, that's true. I usually do Dumpster Dive most of the time, and play Switch 'em. Plus trying to run an alchemy thread to sell caches and related things of that sort. It's been a bit slow, but that's okay. I thought I'd try doing alchemy a bit as well, but man can crafting things be a bit spendy. At least I'm trying to get somewhere with my quest items, but not very far.

Never really though about alchemy. Started seeing those bags on the market place. Never really wanted to open them though.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:21 pm
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21

Never really though about alchemy. Started seeing those bags on the market place. Never really wanted to open them though.

They can be worth a good sum of gold, even the ingredients. I tend to let the person who wants the caches or ingredients choose the price or sometimes they'll trade something for 'em which is fine. Do you want any for alchemy? I have quite a bunch in my inventory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 pm
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21

They can be worth a good sum of gold, even the ingredients. I tend to let the person who wants the caches or ingredients choose the price or sometimes they'll trade something for 'em which is fine. Do you want any for alchemy? I have quite a bunch in my inventory.

I was looking and they seemed like a lot of even basic formulas need multiples of items costing way into the millions.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:22 pm
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21

I was looking and they seemed like a lot of even basic formulas need multiples of items costing way into the millions.

Yes, that's true. I can give you some of the caches for free if you want to try making something in alchemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 pm
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21

Yes, that's true. I can give you some of the caches for free if you want to try making something in alchemy.

Oh, no. I'm trying slowly. The dang 50 The Gifts though.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 pm
Ok, so dumpster dive has too many caches.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:12 am
lobo feroz

Yeah, I've noticed that too at times. Plus all the pieces of paper thrown in by an administrator, or aquarium stuff I already have a bit too often as well. I sometimes get good items that are expensive, but not all the time. At least the caches are useful.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:36 am
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz

Yeah, I've noticed that too at times. Plus all the pieces of paper thrown in by an administrator, or aquarium stuff I already have a bit too often as well. I sometimes get good items that are expensive, but not all the time. At least the caches are useful.

I got a bundle that gave me like a 9 billion gold item. it was like le belle something. but I don't like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:24 am
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz

I got a bundle that gave me like a 9 billion gold item. it was like le belle something. but I don't like it.

If you don't want it, I'll take it. I don't mind.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 am
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz
Princess Zelda21
lobo feroz

If you don't want it, I'll take it. I don't mind.

Nah, I'm probably gonna sell it, I've been looking at something to buy.  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games