Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 pm
As fluffy as they were, they were actually very hard to find, and with Barth's perfect mark on his hand, they jumped out of his grasp.  
And then Alex just stared. Because, apparently, Danny was allowed to pat Yin on the head. Alex wasn't allowed to give the weremantis physical contact, but Danny was.

Oh wait, what was that sound? Was it the breaking of a cold unbeating heart?

yes.  

NeoSeussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

"Yeah, guess so." Mort didn't want to try and catch more when it took him so long to get just one. He frowned a bit at Alex's behavior: the smile was there, yes, but the tone wasn't right. And when even Mort could tell something was up, well, it definitely was an issue.

But he wasn't one to pry, because prying caused all sorts of extra drama. If Alex wanted a zomboil-to-zomboil chat, well, in a public classroom wasn't the best place anyway.Plus, well, Mort wasn't particularly good with dispensing advice about things he didn't know about. Instead, Mort simply clasped Alex's shoulder in a friendly, almost brotherly fashion he hoped. "Guess shouldn't 'spect less n' drama in class of Sex Ed, eh?" he commented. "All weird stuff, stuck in one room. But will be over soon. Less awkward, will get better."

At least, until he noticed that Alex was no longer looking at him but instead across the room, where Yin was interacting with Danny and another ghoul. And the look the zomboil was giving them . . . Mort passed a confused exchange of glances between the parties, his hand still on Alex's shoulder.

MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm
Calder was finding this really a pain, and soon was under the table, reaching about for a tricky labbit that was jumping around them. His head banged against the table a few times, complimented by a few mutters swears. It seemed the charm business still bothered him.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm
So, having a hand brushing his antennae? Rather odd. But it was just a brief pat (plus it was Miss Danny) and she was introducing him to the other ghoul. "It is very nice to meet you Miss Willow," he said politely.

He quickly crouched down and his arm shot out another lammit. Without just walking off he had no way to put the lammit on the Velcro so he just held onto it, watching it try to paw at the first lammit he had caught that was still safely tucked into his arm.

Captured Lammits: 4/all of the lammits ever

Chimarii

LP

Valeria
Yin is officially 1 lammit more awesome than Alex

MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:25 pm
At last one seemed pinned, and Calder dove, crawling between Barth's legs and under his chair before he dove and grabbed one. "Gotcha!" He muttered, and then crawled beside Barth's chair, holding up the labbit by it's leg.

SN: MoonKitsune

demon_pachabel

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm
Willow's ears perked up she was still holding the lammit she'd caught and smiled nodding towards Yin. Though before she could reply with her name Danny took care of it.

"Nice to meet you too Yin." She said giving a small bow, as her hands were quite full keeping the lammit from running away. "And thank you. Please just call me Willow if you will, no need for the Miss." She was trying to clam the little lammit to keep it from wiggling out of her grasp and running all over the place, she wished she'd had more mini pet training.

Chimarii

ramenli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 pm
The hand on his shoulder broke his attention away, and he looked back to Mort, the remnants of his poor heart fluttering down to settle in the ice cold, undead depths of his stomach. He swallowed hard, any composure he'd had remaining completely shattered.

He looked absolutely miserable, which was just....very odd on Alex.

"This class is a nightmare. And not the good kind." He finally managed to give Mort a very weak smile, but it probably wasn't fooling anyone. "Hey uh...wanna maybe hang out afterwards? Chill out, play some video games? I think...I think I just need a break. Stressed out or something." He reached up to push his hair out of his eyes, rubbing his hand down his face afterwards.

Yep, a break from Yin sounded about perfect right now. Zombie bros time, that's what Alexander needed.  

NeoSeussi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm
Danny was actually a little surprised. Yin was talking to Willow standing straight up, and- while still incredibly polite- somewhat ... relaxed? He was improving from when they first met then! DANNY WAS SO PROUD.

Even though she literally had nothing to do with it.

While the two were talking, Danny slung her arm around Yin and said, "Hey wait yeah- how come you call me Miss Danny? My first name's Danny! Not Miss!" Silly Yin.

How d'you like that Alex?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 pm
"Sure." He didn't often get hang time, at least no lately - between the school stuff, the Hunters, and now this upcoming trial, he'd just not had the time to. Plus, well, how could he say no when the zomboil looked so miserable after all? "Could get somethin' eat?" he added, as food to him always helped things. "Also have take care've cycorgi now, c-could use help."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm
"Miss Cricket, you are the best," Thackery chimed, sidling over to give her some terrible semblance of a maybe halfway hug that involved no actual hugging. He wasn't letting the lammit (that wanted to stay with him forever) get loose and all confused about living with him again.

With that, he hurried back to Ash, thrusting the minipet towards him.

"Ash! A new baby for the kingdom! What should we name it? I think I'm running out of combinations...you know, the ones you get from smashing our names together..."

He mulled over this for a moment, absently stroking the confused minipet's fluff.

demon_pachabel

unstartled witch

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm
Miss Danny had everything to do with every improvement Yin had made while at school. Obviously.

He tensed up a bit when she put her arm around his shoulders but...it was alright. This was Miss Danny, and because there was nothing to suspect he really did not think much about it. What she said had confused him though. "But...I have always called you Miss Danny, Miss Danny. Just as I intend to call Miss Willow Miss Willow if she will allow it?" He looked at the ghoul hopefully. Please, it was all he wanted, or at least that was what it seemed like his eyes were trying to tell her. He may have been taking lessons from his cycorgi on how to look pleadingly at someone.

Then he shifted his 4th lammit to his other arm too and reached out and snagged a 5th lammit like the superior hunter that he was. Nurse Cricket certainly had one student determined to help her.

Current lammits: 5~ (holding three though)

LP
I'll just tag Chi on aim XD

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:52 pm
Oh jack yes, food. Food was the answer to everything. As though in response to Mort's suggestion, his stomach made a weird sound, somewhat like a live stomach might make when it was hungry, but slightly more disturbing. "Yes. Food is a definite. We can order something in." He reached up to scratch the side of his face idly, thinking of what else they might need.

"Do you drink anything? I don't really like the taste of most beverages so I tend to not bother, but I could pick something up maybe? Oh, and what games do you have? I could bring some others with me."

Oh ya, the cycorgi! "Oh, I could totally bring my puppy over too, if you don't mind? He could use some interaction with others like himself. My other pets just..have no patience for him..." Fei especially was not at all amused by the arrival of Alex's new pet.

Alex was too caught up in making plans to spend his entire night with a different boil to care about whatever was happening over by Yin and Danny anymore. He was finally cheering up, and there was no need to punish himself further by watching them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 pm
Bolstered by the returning spirit in Alex, Mort nodded several times. "Yes, ah, have some games, n-not sure what like. Scario Kart is popular, also Left 4 Live, others. Can bring what want! Have Gamekin, Scarestation 2, PreC . . ." He was delighted to find another gamer, let alone bonding time with a fellow zombie. "But if have others, d-do bring! Could go to maul first, get pizza, or s-somethin'. Think could get cycorgi food too, for pups? Maybe make battle, still have M-Malcolm homework." He actually hadn't even named the thing yet, come to think of it . . .

But certainly Mort was willing to make the schedule busy in any case. DO ALL THE THINGS.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm
Willow seemed to pause for a second as Yin disagreed and began to check her fur, while not letting go of the mini pet. There was a slight frown, "Titles as such are typically reserved for the elders of my kind." She gave a nervous chuckle, "I haven't even started turning white yet...."

She paused to attempt to grab at another lammit that was running by, only to miss it. "However, if you promise not to tell anyone I allowed it, you're free to call me Miss." Willow made a point to stress the fact she didn't want anyone else calling her miss.

The tiger looked at Yin to see if this sufficed.

"Oh and Danny, I think he knows that Miss isn't your first name. They're typically titles of respect, like when speaking to someone older than you, technically you're suppose to address them by a certain title." She said softly looking around the room. "I mean you wouldn't just call a Professor by their first name would you?" It was the best example she had.

ramenli

Chimarii

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas