Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:30 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer woke up close to evening and gave a tender smile when he felt Michael holding him. After a moment's thought, he carefully slid himself out of the bed without disturbing his lover to take care of a few things.

He cleaned himself up and got dressed then cleaned up the living room and left the rooms entirely to prepare a surprise for his lover. When everything was ready, he sat in the living room to wait for Michael to wake up, a basket waiting on the coffee table in front of him.

He was wearing a pair of beach shorts and a tanktop, both of them in a unique shade of blue-green that enhanced the colors of his eyes. His hair was in a simple braid and he was wearing a small smile as he waited in anticipation for Michael to wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal didn't notice when Dancer slipped out of his arms and got things done. Micheal was more tired then he thought and after dealing with Rebecca it made him worry about her.

Once he woke he moved a little feeling his side and feeling no one there, he frowns opening his eyes and looking around the room seeing Dancer not there. He then stands grabbing some shorts and walks out to the living room seeing Dancer and smiles relaxing. "Hey you little Minx, what are you up too?" Micheal teased as he walks over to him lightly grabbing his chin and stealing a sweet kiss from those wonderful lips.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:50 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer accepted the kiss with a pleased sound then gave Michael a teasing wink, "A surprise for you, of course. I'm just glad you slept long enough for me to get everything ready for it," he told him simply as he stood up and collected the basket.

He waited for Michael to get his shorts on then took his hand and pulled him towards the door, "Come on. I have a feeling you'll like this, lover..." he added as they headed out the door then left the castle entirely.

((Exit to the Beach))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir and Dancer appeared in Dancer's rooms in a flash of bright light. Amir quickly carried Dancer to the bed and sat him down, sweating a bit. Ra had granted him assistance in getting to the demon realm so that he wouldn't be worn out upon getting to Dancer. But he'd had to get Dancer back to his rooms without any assistance beyond being guided in the right direction. All of the power that had been used to move them had come from Amir alone, and it had taken quite a bit out of him.

He laid down next to Dancer, looking a bit tired. "Moving from the demon realm back the human realm is exhausting," he said, starting to sound a bit sleepy. "Especially when it gets later in the day. I don't have to go that far very often." He turned over on his side so that he could examine Dancer."How are you feeling? I hope you didn't get too warm from me using my magic to get us here."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to regain some of his energy. He opened his eyes and sat back up so that he wouldn't risk falling asleep. He looked back down to Dancer. "Are you hungry or anything? Do you need me to try to get you anything?" He wasn't really sure what to do from there, so he was looking to Dancer to see what his charge would want to do.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:23 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer laid on the bed and shook his head, "No. Rest is good. Someone will notice that we're here while we sleep and bring food in the morning," he said simply and stayed where he was for a moment. In truth, the transport had been warm, but pleasantly so. But it had also taken a bit out of Dancer since he was providing the direction and making sure that they didn't land on, or in, any of the furniture.

Thankfully, his four rooms were nicely done. Amir would love the bathroom, in particular, since it was modeled after the old Roman style baths with constantly circilating water and bathing oils instead of soaps. His living room was done in soothing tones, but that was mainly because that's where he met most of his patients and he needed a soothing atmosphere in there. But the crowning glory to his living room was the painting done of him and his fathers that he'd commisioned when he was about a hundred.

His bedroom was decorated in blues, greens, and browns with the impression of trees painted into the walls with a beach scene against one wall. But it was his other 'bedroom' that would raise Amir's eyebrows and make him blush... That was the 'playroom'... And Dancer'd had it furnished and decorated appropriately, complete with trunks of 'toys' all appropriately labeled from very light stuff to one trunk of silver cuffs, knives, and silver-tipped whips for more extreme play.

By the main door, there were a few weapons on the wall: two short swords, a collection of fighting daggers, several throwing daggers, and a Korean short bow with a quiver of the most dangerous arrows known to humans. So Dancer was a fighter when he needed to be. He loved sparring and frequently used that as an opening with some of his patients, getting them to open up so that he could heal them.

The only doors in his rooms were the main door, and the door to the playroom. For his bedroom, he only had a set of heavy curtains that were currently pulled back.

But that was for exploring later.

For now, Dancer finally got the energy to move and got himself further up on the full-sized bed and pulled the sheet over his hips, considered again then moved himself to the spot away from the doorway. That way Amir would be able to be the one to move around before him. He usually did it the other way around, but right now it felt right for someone else to have their back facing the door...

"Someone will bring up food in the morning. They'll set it up on the coffee table in the living room then leave us be. If you need to recharge, the door at the base of the tower opens up right into the garden. Or you can just open the shutters on the windows in the living room," he offered as he settled down into the bed and closed his eyes. He knew sleep would allow the healing he'd been given to settle in better before another session, so sleep was best for now.

At least, until Amir realized that these rooms were on the second floor and it was stairs the rest of the way down. And there was no elevator... Which meant that Dancer's arms and legs would need the next batch of focused healing if they were going to go anywhere else...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:27 am
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir listened to Dancer speak and then gave him a quick nod. "Sleep sounds pretty nice right now," he said. "It'll be especially good for you. It's always good to get rest after a healing session so that the energy can really settle through you. And like I said before, I put off enough energy in my sleep to help heal you up a bit more. You'll be feeling pretty nice when you wake up."

He got up for a moment and moved over into the living room and opened the shutters. The sun was setting, so he wouldn't be able to get a lot of power from it, but he would at least be able to get enough for what he wanted to do. He stood in front of the window for a minute or so and then closed the shutters and moved back into Dancer's bedroom. "I wasn't able to get much, but it should do for now."

He slipped back into the bed and placed a hand on Dancer's shoulder, sending a bit more healing energy into him. He focused it on Dancer's arms, starting the healing process. He wouldn't be able to fully heal his arms with the amount of energy he had, but it was a start. And it would focus the healing energy Amir put off in his sleep to keep the process going. And despite being a bit low on power, he still spent a bit of extra energy to ensure that it would be painless and pleasant.

He took a deep breath and looked Dancer over again. "That should speed things up with your arms. They should be almost entirely healed by the time you wake up. And I can start on your legs in the morning, when the sun is high in the sky and I've had time to rest. I should be able to have you up and walking without pain by tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I could take you to see some friends or something after that. It may do you some good to see people that you actually like instead of the strangers in the demon realm." He settled in after speaking, ready to get some sleep. He pulled Dancer a bit closer so that he would be able to benefit from the contact and closed his eyes, quickly starting to drift off.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:32 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer shook his head slightly, but accepted the healing, knowing that he didn't have much choice at the moment. But once Amir started to drift off, he looked up at the ceiling and gave a bittersweet smile over the fact that he was home, but without Michael...

He shook his head again, then simply closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep. As they slept, they wound up spooning with Amir behind Dancer.

The next morning brought a few surprises: on a chair beside the closet was a set of pants similar to Dancer's favorites as well as several more in different materials, all in Amir's size. On the coffee table in the living room were two trays of food perfectly suited for animal-shifter appetites, but cooked to mouth-watering perfection and set up on trays that would keep the meals warm.

Dancer stayed stubbornly in sleep's grasp for a while longer, though Amir probably had the quicker wake-up timing....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir woke up shortly after sunrise. He opened his eyes and blinked several times in confusion as he tried to figure out who he was spooning with. The events of the previous afternoon came flooding back and he quickly jumped out of the bed while blushing a bit, scared of the possibility that Dancer would get angry and send him away if he discovered they'd been spooning. He managed to get fully woken up and quickly moved over to open the shutters and stand in front of the window to enjoy the sunlight.

It didn't take long for Amir to get back to his full strength. After that, he turned around to examine the room thoroughly. He walked over to the closet to take a look at what sorts of clothes Dancer preferred and was a bit surprised to find that they mostly consisted of the sorts of clothes one would wear to the beach. He turned to walk away from the closet and noticed the pants on the chair. He frowned a bit and walked over to examine them. He looked over the different sets of pants and picked out the ones that would be the most comfortable and least restrictive and set them aside. "How did they get my size?" he muttered, trying to figure out who had put the clothes out and how they had gotten him size without waking him up.

He eventually got curious and walked through the door to the playroom. He gasped a bit as he looked around the playroom, his eyes darting over the various trunks of 'toys' in the room. Everything was so perfectly organized and just waiting to be used. He shivered a bit at the thought of using everything in the playroom, thinking about just how long he could enjoy a partner in this room. He forced himself to move on from that thought since it didn't really help him with his self-control. He tore his attention away from the various items in the room and moved back into the main room.

Amir took a few moments to take a last look around the main room and found his attention claimed by the weapons on the wall. He walked over to examine the weapons, tracing his fingers over a few of them. He made a mental note to see about asking Dancer to spar a bit once he was healed enough to do so. He moved over to the coffee table and retrieved the trays of food and walked back into the bedroom. He sat down on the bed with the trays and reached out to gently shake Dancer to wake him up, using a bit of magic to make sure that he would continue to be free of pain for a while.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:47 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer's body still remembered being held as he slept, a body curled around his protectively. So he gave a pleased murmur as he woke up, before memory and his body's condition fully hit him. Once it did, he gave a small frown before opening his mismatched eyes to look around and clear the sleep from his vision.

He saw Amir and his expression cleared as memory returned and he noted that it had to have been Amir in the bed with him. Fair enough. He didn't mind it. In truth, he'd never been bothered by casual nudity or the pleasures he liked, so he wasn't about to be bothered by it now. What bothered him was the condition of his body and the deep hurts of losing his loved ones.

He noted the tray Amir was holding and pushed himself to sit up with his back against the headboard, letting Amir set the tray over his lap as he rubbed at his face again, noting that his injuries were still not hurting and grateful for it. He gave a nod as Amir removed the cover and nodded again at the simple but hearty fare before him, heavy on the protein...

"Well, they've noticed us and decided to feed us..." he said softly, his voice still a bit rough but not unpleasantly so. He picked up a piece of bacon and noticed the stack of clothing on the chair and nodded again, "Seems my tailor likes you. He's very good at what he does and can even guess most measurements just by looking at you. How he guesses what you like, I have no idea," he added as he pushed his hair behind him.

He noted that it should have been braided before he slept, but he'd given up on taking care of it temporarily thanks to the maids in the demon realm. Here, he'd have to do it himself. And his hair fell to his knees...

He shook his attention back to the present and reached over his head to a hidden switch on the windowsill and pressed it to automatically open the shutters on the windows in his rooms, allowing the morning sun to warm them, "I got used to keeping them closed or I would have told you... Sorry... Some of my patients are vampires, so the sealed shutters were necessary... And Michael was a vampire..." he explained about the shutters, silently noting that he'd have to switch to a daytime schedule with Amir around him.

He finished the bacon and moved on to the sausage, noting that it was perfectly cooked. At least they'd remembered that he didn't like eggs...

He looked through the living room and noted that the door to his playroom was slightly open and had to give a teasing half-grin to Amir, "I've never been embarassed by what I like and I'm not about to be embarassed now. I put the playroom in and I've enjoyed it. Michael was a perfect dominant for me," he explained then had to give a softer smile over a very nice memory, "He liked to call me his bad kitty..." he said softly, even giving a soft laugh over the memory.

It might have been a little too much information for Amir, but it really did show him a huge portion of Dancer's personality. He really wan't ashamed or embrassed by anything he liked or did with his lovers. He'd never been anything but himself, he'd never apologized for that and he never would.

He got back to work on his food and finished it in short order, watching as Amir did the same with his own tray, "Just set them out in the hallway and someone will collect them," he directed, then closed his eyes as he caught the scent of the spray from the ocean below the tower.

He'd deliberately chosen the side of the tower that faced the cliff and the ocean, loving the smell of the ocean that came from below. And the occasional storm was truly glorious to watch from his living room windows! But for today, that meant that Amir got the pleasure of the full force ov the morning sun shining into the rooms...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir let out a relieved sigh when he heard Dancer's pleased murmur as he woke up. It seemed that he remembered the spooning but didn't mind it, something that was confirmed when he didn't say anything or even look moderately bothered by it. He helped Dancer sit up and placed the tray over his lap, shifting it into the position that would be the most comfortable for Dancer before removing the cover.

He heard Dancer's comment and nodded. "Yeah, they noticed and fed us, just like you said they would," he said, thinking about what to do about the roughness in Dancer's voice. It really did add something that made it more enticing, but he could tell that Dancer didn't like the change. He would have to see about fixing that soon. But he was also trying to figure out just what he should prioritize when it came to the healing. There were things that would make more sense to heal first, like Dancer's legs. But there were also things that he knew Dancer would probably be happier to have fixed first, like his throat and voice. He needed to figure out the best course of action.

Amir gave a quick nod at Dancer's mention of the tailor. "I'm glad that he likes me enough to leave so many options for me. But now I'm left wondering when he was able to look at me to get my measurements. Did he just come in and look me over while we were asleep?" He was unable to suppress a slight shiver at the thought of someone watching them while they were asleep. Amir had been raised to be a warrior for Ra, but he still found it creepy to think that someone was watching him while he was asleep.

He had to smile at Dancer's teasing and statement that he had never been embarrassed by what he liked before and he wasn't going to start being embarrassed now. "Good. I've never been embarrassed or ashamed by my likes and kinks, either. I never understood the ones who are embarrassed when others see what they like. I've never seen any reason to hide. If you don't like what you see, stop looking at me. I'm not going to be ashamed about what I enjoy just because it makes others uncomfortable." He had to give Dancer a teasing grin. "From what I've seen in your playroom, you are a pretty bad kitty. In all the best ways."

After they had finished eating, Amir collected their trays and put them out in the hallway as Dancer instructed. As he came back, he looked over Dancer and decided to offer Dancer a choice. "So I have a few different options for your healing. And you'll want to think carefully, because this choice is important. I can keep healing you at the current pace, and it'll take weeks to get you back to full health. Alternatively, we could accelerate the pace. I can get you back into perfect physical shape within a few days, but it'll require constant healing throughout the days. And when I say constant, I mean that healing sessions will take up the vast majority of the days. It'll probably be pretty exhausting to us both until you're fully healed. But you would be healed in three or four days instead of three or four weeks. And it also means that you won't have to worry about living in pain for much longer." He gave Dancer a moment for that to sink in and then spoke again. "This choice is yours, Dancer. All I need to know is your preference."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:44 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer listened and even smiled a few times. But when he was given that choice, he had to let out a long breath, "Gods I hate that... I've said it too many times, I guess," he said to himself then considered the process carefully.

Three or four weeks, or three or four days...

Slow healing, or fast...

He knew what would likely happen with the fast option. He'd seen it too many times in the past to not know. He'd get rapid healing, but have a few side effects with it that were unavoidable.

With the slow option, his body would be able to process the healing better, and put less stress on his body.

Either way...

He looked up at Amir, knowing that there was a third option but that he wasn't healed up enough for that one. So that still left him with options one and two. Still, option three was hard to pass up, despite the potential pain it would give him to use it...

He shook his head and got it out of the gutter then delivered his answer, "I think we'd better go with the faster option... I'll deal with muscle spasms and a few other side effects that cannot be avoided with rapid-healing, but I have a feeling that we need me up and moving sooner rather than later," he said, unable to explain his choice better than that. What he could feel couldn't be explained, only felt. And feelings were notoriously difficult to explain...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir understood what Dancer meant when he spoke. As healers, they had to say those words to their patients pretty often. It definitely wasn't a good feeling to be on the other side of it, to be the one hearing that question. Especially when one considered how Dancer had gotten into this state to begin with.

He watched Dancer as he considered which option to choose, knowing that he couldn't make this decision for him. He nodded when Dancer finally responded, deciding to go with the faster option. "Okay, then," he said. "I'll go with the faster option. You know the side effects you'll face, so I don't need to warn you of any of that. We'll get started whenever you're ready."

He took another deep breath and started gathering up his magical energy. It would take a massive amount of energy to go through the healing process at the rate they had decided on now. With so many hours of healing in a row, Amir was going to need as much power as he could get. "I'll have to carry you outside when you're ready to start. I'll need to draw as much power from the sunlight as I can. And it should be good for you to get some fresh air."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:16 am
Dameon Black

Dancer nodded, knowing full well the side effects he'd have to deal with, but felt that they were tollerable if he could heal faster. Then he had to give a teasing smirk, "Then we'll have to get me into a pair of shorts and you'll have to carry me downstairs," he pointed out, thinking that it would try Amir a bit to do both tasks but unable to keep from teasing him about it.

Sometimes... Sometimes Amir was able to get him to forget for a little bit, to push the pain back and make an attempt at being himself again...

He gestured to his closet, "Just grab something and I"ll get dressed. Then we should probably brush and braid my hair so that it's out of the way. After that, we can head downstairs," he laid it out, knowing that it wouldn't take long.

He got himself to the edge of the bed and accepted the shorts from Amir then got them on, his brush was still on the dresser. He could stand. He could walk as well, he was just very slow right now. He would have to be carried down the stairs, but he was determined to be on his feet when he took care of his hair at the very least...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:32 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir nodded at Dancer's statement that he would have to get him into a pair of shorts and then carry him downstairs. It seemed that Amir was in for an experience that would test the limits of his control. He moved over to the closet and looked through it for a moment before simply pulling out a pair of shorts and handing them to Dancer. He watched as Dancer got dressed in the shorts, barely managing to hang on to his control.

He swallowed hard and walked over to the dressed to retrieve the brush so that they could get Dancer's hair taken care of. He walked back over toward Dancer, trying his best to talk himself down and repeating over and over again that he wasn't interested in Dancer, that he didn't want to repeat the mistake that had gotten him in trouble with previous charges. He managed to get his desire under control, though he noted that the statement that he didn't want Dancer seemed hollow. Dancer was gorgeous, and he would soon be healed enough to really test Amir's control.

He held out the brush with Dancer, somehow keeping his desire from showing on his face. "Would you like me to brush it for you, or would you prefer to do it yourself?" he asked, not sure of which answer he would prefer. On one hand, he wanted to help Dancer in every way possible and make his life easier. But on the other, he knew that brushing Dancer's hair out for him would only serve to drive him crazy. He managed to keep himself under control as he awaited Dancer's answer, somehow managing to hide the internal conflict that had arisen when he had seen Dancer getting dressed.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm
Dameon Black
Next post, Vampire Castle: Castle Garden. And Amir will love the huge garden....

Dancer had to smile when he took the brush from the male, "Amir... You can be attracted to someone... You just don't always have to act on it... It's actually complimentary to let others know you're attracted and that you find them attractive. It's acting on it that seems to have gotten you into trouble," he offered, knowing that helping the male was going to try his own patience and control the longer they were together.

Still, it seemed that they were supposed to help each other, so Dancer wouldn't pass it by.

In helping each other, they could heal each other as well as themselves...

As long as his hair was, it took him a bit of work to get it brushed out then braided down. So he was certainly going to need the help to get downstairs.

"Come on. Let's go show you the crowning glory of Sebastet's home," he teased the male a bit as he slowly made the way towards the door and only then let Amir carry him downstairs and into the Castle Garden...  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff