Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:29 pm
((Sorry sorry sorry! I was here all week and then I was like, well I'll go see Hunger Games by myself since nothing is happening and I'm all alone, so of course EVERYTHING happens! sweatdrop Posting now!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 pm
Ama got off the bus after Lexayy, Lou and Aaron, just headed for the restaurant when a few familiar faces came walking down the street. It was her other group of friends. Or just the popular kids. It was really hard to call them friends. Either way she stopped in her tracks, now knowing the situation could get messy.

"Ama, what are you doing here? Better yet, what's the freak patrol doing here?" The guy in front asked, looking over the rest of them now.
"Seriously, what's up with that girl's outfit? She looks like she's in middle school." The girl behind him said as she hung on his shoulder, giggling the whole time as she pointed to Lexayy.

"I'm here catching up with friends, Mike. As for Lexayy, as least she doesn't look like a whore, Helena." Ama said with a soft smile, looking at the group standing in front of her.

"You mean the group of friends that ditched you?" Mike asked with a laugh.
Helena glowered at the comment, stepping up to Ama now. "I can see why people ditch you, not like you have much of a personality, even the freak with the glasses has a better personality than you. She said with a smug grin.

Ama ignored Mike, though she shook lightly at the mocking now. "Her name is Lou. You should know it since she'll probably be your boss one day." She told them before turning her attention back to Helena. "Except for you of course. Lou is too classy to be anywhere near a strip club." Ama said with a light smirk now.

This set Helena off, shoving Ama to the ground and throwing her drink on the girl. "Screw you. I can see why no one wants you around, do the world a favor and kill yourself already." Helena spat before turning and walking off with the group following behind her in fits of laughter.

Once the group was gone, Ama pushed herself up, keeping her gaze on the ground as she darted off to the restaurant without a word, disappearing into the bathroom once she got there to go clean up and hide.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

Watching the scene with Ama, I glared at the girls. Luckily, I hadn't put my earbud back in yet, so I heard every word. "Whores like you wouldn't understand the awesomeness of cosplay. Or Lou. Or Ama!" I yelled after them. Then, I added with an even bigger voice for emphasis, "WHORES!" I growled and noticed Ama had run off. "Ama?" I called, running after her. I shoved my way into the bathroom to try to catch the fashionista.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa eyes narrowed when the popular crowd approached, not wanting them to damper the mood. She half expected Ama to go off with them, but was surprised when she actually insulted them, and stood up for her. She knew she would have stood up for Lexayy, but after how her old friend had been treating her, she didn't expect anything like that for herself.
When Ama was pushed to the ground and had the drink dumped on her, Lou fists clenched, and she felt herself begin to shake a bit at Helena's words. When the group began walking away, and Ama and Lexayy had went inside, Lou had reached down and scooped up a rock, walking after the group and throwing it right at them, letting it hit one of them. "VA TE FAIRE FOUTRE!" yelled after the group. After that, she was off after the other girls, not even bothering to glance at the guys.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm
Ama was at the sink, trying to get some of the already sticky, drying soda out of her hair and off her skin, though it was pretty much everywhere and already soaking into her clothes. "I-I'm fine." Ama murmured once she heard Lexayy calling her name, wiping a few tears off her face with the wet paper towel she had in her hands. "I'm just wet and sticky...." She muttered, still trying to rinse as much soda off her as she could.

Her bracelet was soaked and she sighed, taking the piece of leather off to rinse it off with water before washing off her wrist, still trying to hide the fresh and old cuts, and scars as she washed the inside of her wrist off. "Sorry...they're kind of huge jerks." She sighed to Lexayy, still trying her best to wash out what she could.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

☽☾

I grinned at the potential dirty jokes and took a swing to try to lighten the mood a bit. "Geez, Ama, wet and sticky?" I giggled, "Five seconds was pretty fast to finish before I got in there. Where did the d**k go?" I blamed Aaron for making me this way. My grin disappeared when I caught a glimpse of Ama's wrist. "Ama..." I said, my voice shaking, "What did you do?" I grabbed at the girl's hand to get a better view.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:40 pm
While the others had gone into the restaurant to tend to Ama, Aaron had instead hung back for a bit until he stopped and turned around. Aaron the avenger was about make his grand reentrance as he headed after the popular kids. He wasn't going to rough 'em up too bad, just a few bruises and maybe a black eye, assuming they didn't fight back. Just enough to get it through to them that you do not screw with his friends.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:45 pm
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

Lou stopped right at the door of the bathroom, having opened it half an inch. For some reason, hearing Lexayy's question to Ama, her body just sort of froze.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:52 pm
Ama chuckled at Lexayy's joke. While she had a feeling that the girl would turn her comment into a dirty joke, there was always the chance it would just be taken as a comment. Still, once Lexayy saw her wrist and grabbed her hand to get a better look, the smile on Ama's face dropped as she looked down at her wrist as well. There were many scars, and the fresh cuts were deep and angry from the girl's attempt to get the soda off.

"I tried coping with change and being on my own..." She murmured, seeing that as all she could really say about it without stating the obvious fact that she'd been cutting for a very long time.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image

☽☾

I just stared at the scars as my mind flashed with memories. Old memories and memories from the past two years. Old memories included playing dress up with Ama when we were little and looking at magizines together in middle school. She was happy then, but now, she's cutting herself to cope with the past two years. The memories of my own loneliness reminded me of the bullying, the threats, and the worst, most cruel beating they ever gave me. I had taken up cutting myself. After the beating, I had cut myself pretty badly... Then, Mother found out... I had missed most of my summer because of it... "Ama... It's... It's okay..." I said, pulling her into a hug. When I pulled away, I grabbed the cuff of the arm of my hoodie and brought it up, revealing many different bracelets. I shed every one of them off to show her my own cuts. None of them were fresh since the last time I cut was a couple months ago, but they still showed a connection between my pain and Ama's pain. "Best friends stick together." I siad meekly, giving a small smile to the fashionista.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:17 pm
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

After a moment, Louisa backed away from the bathroom door, letting it shut. It wasn't her place to go in there while those two talked. Especially about something like that. Once, only once had she done something like cut herself. She even had the faint scar, one that almost blended into her unmarked skin, on her left arm. No one ever noticed it though. Not like anyone ever tried to. With her head down, she made her way to the old table they used to sit at when they used to come to Pizza King.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm
Returning the smile, Ama nodded, knowing her friend knew what it was like to feel that alone at a point. It was hard to deal with, but she was glad that Lexayy didn't seem to hate her anymore. "Thanks...I'm sorry I didn't call you..." She murmured, picking up the still wet piece of leather and strapping it back onto her wrist. Her shirt was still damp and sticky, her hair was beginning to dry into a slight wave, and her skin was still not completely clean.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Ama pretended to pout for a moment before laughing lightly to herself. "I worked so hard on picking the right outfit today too." She joked, trying to let Lexayy know she'd be okay for now, though she still tried to dry herself off a bit more anyway.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

☽☾

I let out a small laugh and hugged the soda-dampened girl, not caring if I got infected with the illness called stickiness. "There's always tomorrow." I said. Then, I let out a gasp of excitement and pulled out my iPod. Flipping through the many, many songs on it, I found a song from a certain musical... "TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YA! TOMORROW! YOU'RE ALWAYS A DAY AWAYYY!" I belted out, doing a dramatic dance along with it. I grinned at Ama and started putting back on my own bracelets. 'I'm happy at least she didn't ask about the cuts... Especially the big ones...' I thought, 'I never want to tell anyone want they did to me... Not even Aaron... Even if he keeps asking me...'

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:40 pm
Smiling, Ama shook her head at her friend's antics and watched as she put her own bracelets back on. There were big ones, but Ama could guess what had happened. But since Lexayy didn't bring it up, Ama wouldn't either. "So with that roller coaster ride done, we should go meet up with the others to go eat lunch. I don't know about you, but calling people whores and getting soda thrown on me makes me pretty hungry." She said, giving Lexayy a grin.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

☽☾

I nodded and turned to exit the bathroom. "Calling whores whores makes me happy actually!" I giggled, "But I'm ready for pizza that rides a train!"

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[I'm gonna do a setting description soon.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games