Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:34 pm
Shiro had blinked and then sighed exasperatingly at the bop to his nose, smiling regardless and just put the ball on his belt then ~it feels nice to be cared for.... though honestly i don't know how long it'll be before i feel 'better'. aside from Team Rocket's total dissolvement, maybe. then again those damned nightmares keep plaguing me too often...~ he shufdered a small bit, before leaving his thoughts alone, and followed crystal back to the Pokéathlon dome and used the PC storage system to gain back Yukihara and Yomimaru, his Cubchoo and Axew, sending back Gaia and Gojulas back into storage. he was tempted to trade out Nightblade for Stratos, but he paused himself in it and mentally cursed, before closing his own PC storage account to stop his thoguhts about needing his powerhouses. "all ready to go, seems i'm going to have to let Nightblade, Lydia, and Kazekiri handle the Gym battle quickly, if we want that next badge before we go handle Rayquaza." he then pondered over Crystal's comment on his speaking habits, and frowned "... you might be right, i don't know... at least, i try to keep from switching to it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:17 pm
"Well, it will be all the better if you can make quick work of Whitney's team," Crystal reminded Shiro. "Especially going up against her trademark Miltank if it tries to get a Rollout chain going. Of course, once we're done in Goldenrod City and resolve the situation with Rayquaza in Ecruteak we'll conveniently be at the next gym already as well. That means we don't have to do any backtracking."

They left the Pokéathlon Dome and started traveling south back toward the aforementioned Goldenrod City, heading straight for the gym in particular.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 am
Shiro had nodded as he spoke up lightly "i have a plan for Miltank's Rollout chain in particular, though it should be amusing if this actually works." he said while whistling innocently, once they got to the Gym he would of course stand in front of the doors a bit, calming his nervous heart, given he was in the city, again, and him and cities never really got along anyway, before he looked up to the sky, took a breath, and then looked forward ,before pushing open the Gym door and walking inside, hoping Whitney was in today, if she wasn't he was not going to be too happy with this, though he continued to keep his mind focused on things for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:49 am
The interior of the gym made it impossible to determine whether or not the gym leader was even there with its maze-like walls in the shape of Clefairy effectively blocking the view. As such, Crystal and Shiro would be forced to navigate the maze in order to reach Whitney's designated waiting position at the end of the maze, with Shiro also having to contend with the lasses dotted throughout the maze with their cutesy pokemon such as Sentret, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Meowth to oppose him. However, once they eventually reached the end of the maze, the aforementioned gym leader was at least there waiting at her post with a slightly bored expression evident on her face as she would have much rather been out competing with her pokemon at the Pokéathlon Dome. Whitney didn't get too many challengers on a day-to-day basis so there just wasn't enough excitement for her liking.

"Well, I guess it must be my lucky day," Whitney greeted the two arriving trainers with a big grin. "It's been awhile since I've had any challengers. And for once it's a good looking guy," she mused appreciatively. She easily recognized Crystal and knew the other girl couldn't possibly be the challenger based on the fact that Crystal had already received the Plain Badge from her quite some time ago. Remembering that defeat wasn't much fun though so Whitney instead focused her attention on the actual challenger, not really recognizing him, although he definitely seemed familiar somehow. He was certainly a significant step up from the usual fair, those overly enthusiastic ten-year-old new kids who think they're hot stuff just because they finally got their trainer's license and obtained their very first pokemon. "Well, anyway, the rules in my gym are pretty straightforward. We'll each battle using three pokemon, but only the challenger may make substitutions during the match. As long as that's alright with you, we can begin as soon as you're ready."

Overconfident as ever, Whitney genuinely believed she actually stood a chance against Shiro and his pokemon.

She really isn't going to know what hit her, Crystal thought to herself, watching quietly as Whitney began sizing up her competition. She was certainly passionate about battling, even if she had a rather less dignified reaction to defeat. Hopefully she won't take it too badly.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:55 pm
Shiro nodded as he heard the rules, smiling a bit while adjusting his purplish pink highlighted hair a bit with his hand "three on three... got it." he then proceeded to pull out a Pokeball from his waist as he smiled a bit "time to come out, Lydia!" he called, releasing his Misdreavus from the dusk ball he carried. she floated about a bit before readying herself with an almost evil giggle "ready to rumble, Shiro-tan~!" of course, Shiro made no mind in responding to that since he didn't want to show that particular side of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:00 pm
"Come on out, Cleffa!" Whitney revealed the first pokemon that would be used in Shiro's gym battle. Cuteness was about all the little star-shaped pokemon had going for it though as being matched against a ghost type pretty much spelled doom for Cleffa before the match had even started. Whitney continued to smirk, entirely unfazed. "It looks like you've come prepared, but let's see how well you actually battle. Cleffa use Magical Leaf!"

Cleffa responded by materializing sharp homing leaves that would be launched at Shiro's Misdreavus without hesitation.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out