Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm
((How long should this fight last?))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Quickly getting away from the flaming car, Dreamer faces Kyle again. "Are all children these days as short tempered as you, Sparky?", she asks, knowing he didn't like being called that. She begins to mutter another spell, though this one would take a bit longer to finish.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:30 pm
((I'm not sure, probably not too long tho....what city should we be in?))

"stop calling me that!" he yelled. Kyle put his hand up to his head, it felt like it was about to burst, just getting mocked was about to set him off. He could hear the woman muttering something "stop!" he yelled out, he didn't want to continue anymore, if he did he would go berserk again.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:58 pm

She stops her muttered chant and watches the boy, looking somewhat concerned. "Are Are you alright, boy?", she asks, concern coloring her normally somewhat dreamy/distracted way of speaking.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Kyle propped himself against a wall, he rubbed his head and closed his eyes 'finish her...' he heard the voice say "no.." he said trying to push away the urge to attack the woman. He turned to look at the woman "I'll...I'll be fine" he said finding it hard to believe himself  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm
Ghost nodded "Lets go Feng we can take the Zeta-Tubes over to the Museum" Ghost said as he turned on his suits cloaking ability and started to walk to the tubes. "you coming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 am
Feng nodded. "He felt uneasy about something "Ghost....something seems off." He said as he followed. He said as he entered the tubes. "Let's go see what's up down there."

Kuzan looked at her. "If you are bored. Go to an arcade and steal some quarters" he said holding the diamond tightly. He looked at it and smiled. "hehe....this time I won't be stopped...."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxOf all the things he could have said, he most certainly should not have said that. Claira's eyes narrowed, and though she did not yell, it was obvious that she was majorly pissed off. "I am afraid that you are mistaken as to who I am, salaud. I am no, how you Americans say, "groupie." I am as much innocent child as you are, though we both play a dangerous game remaining here for as long as we have." Her words were calm, though they carried an undertone of fierceness. As though it were an afterthought, Claira added, "And I play for much higher stakes than mere coinage."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm

"If you need help of any sort, I can call for it." Dreamer was still concerned, but was also aware that it might be a trick to get her guard down.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 pm
"I'll be fine" he said more aggressively "I don't need your help" he started walking away from the woman, he kept his hand against the wall to keep himself from falling. 'go back!' 'no..' he argued with himself as walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:28 pm
Kuzan spun around to the girl. "This 'game' we play is not on equal terms. Do not assume we are on the same level girl." He said coldly. "I am a master of the cold dark...the things I have planned for this world undermines any petty plot you have in the head of yours." He said glaring at her. He toke out the artifact and began to focus on it before placing his free hand on the ground. "Arctic age..." He said as the ground became to freeze rapidly. Police cars rushing to the museum that was foolish enough to get caught were speared by giant icicles from the ground as the ice spread like a wild fire over several buildings and streets. "This is not a game girl....." Kuzan said standing up before smirking. "Are you sure you can handle what I'm throwing down?" He said looking at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:29 pm
"Sorry, you caught me without grandpa's book today." Lewis admitted cheerily. There were numerous things he could think of while in a fight with Brink, just with his Telekinesis alone, if he had his book with him, then things would have gotten a bit more crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 pm
I confess, i'm always afraid
Always ashamed
of what's inside me
i confess, I'm always afraid,
always ashamed
of what's inside my head

▬▬▬▬▬▬Heirei▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kajin▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking out of a gas station on the outskirts of DC, a drink in his hand, Rei sighed happily. He had finally made it to DC, the place where he might fit in. You could be weird of whatever, and no one cared in DC. It was either DC or SanFran, but he was closer to DC, so he'd start there. Rei walked down the sidewalk and passed by a bar and seven guys walked out of the bar, and knocked the drink out of Rei's hand. The drink got on, who Rei guessed to be, the leader of the "crew." The man pushed Rei while shouting obsinities at him for spilling soda on his shoes. Rei kicked the man in the face and ran.
They all took chase after him. Rei threw some lightning from the sky, but missed because he was running. Jumping over a fence, his heart pounding, and his anger rising. Rei had to keep in check, he hated his evil side. Rei looked back and ran into the biggest of the crew. He held Rei up by his arms while the other's took turns taunting him and insulting him. Rei's blood pressure and anger were critical. "P...please... you won't like me when I'm angry..." The leader wound up to strike a final blow. Rei became engulfed in flames, and the man's fist was turned to ash as it hit Rei. Rei was no longer himself, he was Devil. Devil was his angry side. Devil threw his hand out, and the big man exploded from the inside. The other men were already running away. Devil took chase and killed two more by making them explode. He took off into the air, but the men had already made it to the bar.
Before Devil knew it, there were sixty big males with guns in their hands, in the streets. Devil looked down at the mob, and made the street under them explode, tearing up earth and slaying everyone. The bar and the entire block crumbled. Devil slowly sunk to the ground. He had used up his power already... Devil turned into Rei, who slumped and tried to stand again. Everyone on the entire block was dead and in rubble... Rei looked up with fear in his eyes. He tried to run but couldn't. He sat with his back against a large chunk of cement. He panted and prayed that this wasn't his doing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬I try to be good▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬But I'm so bad at it▬▬▬▬▬

Take this away, its part of my instinct
Take this away, I want to escape this
Take this away, help me escape
Take this away...
I confess...
innocence...

OOC: {This post is to set up any hero's who could come to stop the Villian "Devil"... me}  

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 am
"Then your portion of this little test is over for the moment dropping his guard as he looked to the the last remaining to. "Decide amongst yourselves which one is going to be next" Brink said as he walked towards the center of the gym again. It was taking a bit out of him to keep himself restrained enough to not strike back at the kids and instead simply dodge or negate there attacks. The blood from his ear had stopped flowing making him think it wasn't a rupture and just a small slit if anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Ngh." Snow Raven winced and touched a hand to her brow where a third eye would be. "Wait, Ghost. Feng, stay here. I've just felt a massive upheaval of mystic energies on the outskirts of the city. I need you to make sure Brink doesn't break the Team while I investigate." Without waiting for Feng's answer, Snow Raven summoned her soulself and disappeared. She reappeared at the edge of the city, hovering a few yards above the destroyed street. The only living being left aside from her was a young man sitting against a chunk of cement. "Good Lord, what happened here?" she gasped.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:09 am
Ghost nodded though not that anyone can see and he started to punch in where they where heading the scanners ran the two in 'Ghost 02' "you heard the lady you stay here and keep an eye on things." Ghost moved into the Zeta-tube and smiled "I'll be back soon so don't let my boy brake anything." He said before the tube took him near the robbery "um looks like they froze the doors like they can stop a poltergeist like me" He said as he pulled a pack of pastic explosives out and put it on the frozen doors. He put enough to blow the doors open and took a step back before blowing them. "Ready or not here I come."

Crow looked at the others and looked at Brink and moved "If you guys want to fight him you can"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games