Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm
{I can't help but wonder what the servants must think, assuming any are seeing them like this. I know I'm finding this to be an utterly amusing mental image.}

Ophelia held on tightly to her glass, despite the current limpness of the arm that held it. (Thankfully, she'd already emptied it moments prior.) "We..we'll allwaysh have eashudder!" she replied in a joyous manner, gladly hugging onto him with her free arm.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm
((They're probably embarrassed to have such a man in charge, and I'm sure at least one is banging his head against his serving tray in a corner somewhere. XD ))

"Hey. Hey hey hey hey hey." Kaistern said starting to pat her on the back with his free hand. "Now that yur shtayin' in th' cashle, we...we could totally have a shlumber party. We should totally do that. Totally."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:02 pm
{I'll bet. XD}

"Yeash, we should!" Yet another manic giggle escaped her lips. "Whashu have n'mind?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 pm
((HEADTRAY COMBO! x10))

"Well there'sh not mush left'n here...." Kaistern said taking the mostly empty bottle of wine he left on the table and peering into it. "...sho why don' we take it with ush...and we can come back ta my room. I've got da biggesht, comfiesht bed in da whoooooooooooooooole cashle!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm
{It's a TRAYTALITY. *lame pun is lame*}

Were Ophelia a bit more sober, Kaistern's offer - although appreciated - would have registered quite differently in her head. She would have quite easilly seen the possibly dirty yet unintended implications, those the servants would no doubt pick up on. But that wasn't the case. She was utterly drunk, and as childish and carefree as she could be. Ophelia let out an excited gigglesqueel. "Leshgo den! Leshgoleshgo~" she chanted excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 pm
((I think a timeskip may be in order here. >XD))

The next morning, Kaistern was still asleep, even though the sun had been up for some time now. Their wine glasses sat empty on one of the nightstands, and the drained bottle sat on the floor, surrounded by most of Kaistern's clothes. Among the clothesplosion, the king's boxers were mercifully unaccounted for and were still containing the royal package. Snoring slightly, he rolled over onto his side, one arm draping itself over Ophelia.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 pm
{I love the euphemisms we keep using in these roleplays. XD Also, nice callback.}

Ophelia, just as scantilly clad in expensive lacy black bra and panties, was snuggled up close to Kaistern as they slept. When she would eventually wake, she'd be cursed with a terrible hangover, but at least she knew herself and Kaistern well enough to know that neither would take advantage of the drunken other no matter what. Not even if they shared a bed in nothing but their smallclothes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 pm
((I had a feeling you'd like the 'royal package'. c: I was rather proud of it myself. And callback? I made a callback? XD ))

Feeling something under his hand, Kaistern groped around a bit before coming to the thankfully correct conclusion it was Ophelia sleeping next to him. Still in dreamland, in scooted up closer and snuggled up next to her and nuzzled her cheek with a smile.

((Also, I vote for Ophelia waking up first.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:54 pm
{It feels like we're vaguely refferencing Van n Mala, which feels especially true in your last post. Callback might be the wrong word, but its closest I could think of.}

After some time had passed Ophelia awoke, her eyes catching glimpse of Kaistern's sleeping face the moment her eyes opened. She was utterly shocked to find herself in Kaistern's bed, but not worried that anything actually happened. If anything, she was more concerned with the brutal headache that violently throbbed within her skull. She'd worry about what the servants thought later.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:04 pm
((Ah, I see it now. sweatdrop ))

Eventually Kaistern started to wake up as well, his eyes slowly opening part way with a groan from the headache that kicked in, and seemed too tired to really react upon seeing Ophelia first thing. "....Uhhhh...." he said, brain trying to start up for the day as he just stared at her half awake. "....Good morning. Not that I'm complaining too much, but....what are you doing in my bed?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 pm
"We both got smashed and slept here. Somethin' 'bout booze and a sleepover's all I remember." Ophelia murmured in reply, barely able to keep her droopy eyes open. Nevertheless she sat herself up, groaning softly as she clutched her head. "I'll leave you be if you'd like." she offered, despite the massive amount of pain her headache brought.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 pm
Kaistern blushed when he saw where his arm was and how little clothing Ophelia was wearing. Taking a peek under the covers at his own state of dress didn't help any. "That, uh....that would probably be a good idea...." he said averting his gaze as he turned his head away from her. "After you get dressed of course!" he added quickly as he reached down over the side of the bed to collect some of his clothes that were within reach.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:04 pm
Ophelia slipped from the bed to get dressed, a little wobbly and slow from the discomfort and disorientation the hangover provided. She was surprisingly quick to get dressed. "I don't remember what happened last night, but I assure you it was nothing dirty. Please don't worry too much about it." she assured him before promptly excusing herself from the room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 pm
Before she left, a small chuckle escaped Kaistern's lips as he got up to finish collecting his clothes while the author manages to refrain from laying on the fanservice. "This is what, the second time we've gotten utterly sloshed from a few glasses of wine?" he mused while depositing the dirties and going to his closet to pull out some clean clothes. "Maybe we should hold off on the wine for a while, or at least tell the servants to cut us off at some point."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:28 pm
Were Ophelia still in the room, she'd full heartedly agree. For now, though, she headed back to her room to change clothes as she quietly replayed each pleasant image she'd just witnessed again and again in her pretty little head. Even despite hrer throbbing headache, she couldn't help but grin like a fool. Today was off to a great start, all things considered.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games