Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm
XxAriaxX
Gigi Deveraux
XxAriaxX
You're right. I had light problems... and I didn't rationalize well. It took me more time to learn things that people learn early on because of their life hardships...
I try to not talk/complain about ''my hardships'' because compared to others it can look very ''light''.

I know... I keep telling myself I could have had it much worse, and whatever else, he didn't physically hurt me (even if it was for his own selfish reasons).

Some days though... I wonder if that had any influence on what's going on now.
It can, sometimes it's the counselor that would confirm it.
You can also find it yourself... but it takes a lot of rationalization. It's not easy.
Because we get mixed in emotions of frustration/sadness...

I don't want to rationalize what's going on. It would... spoil it, I guess. (Keep reading and you'll eventually figure out what it is...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Looks very complicated.
It think it's great that you can receive support here.

I wish you best of luck and be happy ^^.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:39 pm
XxAriaxX
Gigi Deveraux

Looks very complicated.
It think it's great that you can receive support here.

I wish you best of luck and be happy ^^.

Thank you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 pm
Another night of too much caffeine and not enough reasons to get up early... so I'm poking around on the List of Craig, in both my immediate area and the next region over.

I have a thing for vintage and antique furnishings and household goods. I consider the $5 I paid for my 10" cast-iron skillet at Goodwill some of the best money I've ever spent.

I'm now looking at a set of vintage Le Creuset pans... an antique cast-iron kitchen stove... a metal canopy bed frame... a pair of wing chairs that need a little TLC/reupholstering...

I swear, once I get out of here, I'm buying all my furniture second hand. Why buy new when I have better things to spend money on - like my brain?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Another night of too much caffeine and not enough reasons to get up early... so I'm poking around on the List of Craig, in both my immediate area and the next region over.

I have a thing for vintage and antique furnishings and household goods. I consider the $5 I paid for my 10" cast-iron skillet at Goodwill some of the best money I've ever spent.

I'm now looking at a set of vintage Le Creuset pans... an antique cast-iron kitchen stove... a metal canopy bed frame... a pair of wing chairs that need a little TLC/reupholstering...

I swear, once I get out of here, I'm buying all my furniture second hand. Why buy new when I have better things to spend money on - like my brain?

heart I hope you get to get out of there soon then you can have all the pretty things you want!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 pm
RainbowPop26
heart I hope you get to get out of there soon then you can have all the pretty things you want!

emotion_hug Thanks! heart  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Ughhh... you'd think I'd learn to practice moderation at the Chinese buffet!

I think I had too much crab rangoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 pm
We have a hurricane moving in but my father is saying it's all media hype and has refused to do anything in case we need to evacuate. OK, we might not have to evacuate, but we might lose power. I'm prepared for any contingency, including having all five crates ready to get the cats into the car.

I couldn't go to Grandpa's this weekend because he has lung problems, and I've been sick for three days (four nights). My ribcage hurts from coughing so much that even laughing is painful. I don't want him catching this one.

I had to launder my blanket after only four days because I sweated so much from fever it was all damp and clammy. The worst part was the auditory hallucinations...

Oh, and I'm about a week late, to boot. No, I haven't told Nick yet. If I'm more than ten days overdue I'll get a blood test first, because stress has made me late before.

I'm considering curling up with a book, for a change...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm
Gigi Deveraux
We have a hurricane moving in but my father is saying it's all media hype and has refused to do anything in case we need to evacuate. OK, we might not have to evacuate, but we might lose power. I'm prepared for any contingency, including having all five crates ready to get the cats into the car.

I couldn't go to Grandpa's this weekend because he has lung problems, and I've been sick for three days (four nights). My ribcage hurts from coughing so much that even laughing is painful. I don't want him catching this one.

I had to launder my blanket after only four days because I sweated so much from fever it was all damp and clammy. The worst part was the auditory hallucinations...

Oh, and I'm about a week late, to boot. No, I haven't told Nick yet. If I'm more than ten days overdue I'll get a blood test first, because stress has made me late before.

I'm considering curling up with a book, for a change...

Where do you live at? Apparently some places are being evacuated and stuff, so just be careful and keep an eye out for anything. <3
My bf lives close to the east coast and I have been hoping that everything just kinda passes over him (except the obvious wind/rain that even I get from those storms).

Maybe you should have a doctor check things out if you don't get better soon. The sickness and being late could be all because of one thing. It's best to be safe about things like that.

Do it! Everyone should relax sometimes. ^_^;
At the moment I'm curled up on my couch with a blanket, a huge glass of homemade hot chocolate, and watching Hocus Pocus on tv. It's rather relaxing. XD
... then again.. it's supposed to snow 8-12 inches here within the next few days and it's really too cold and rainy to do anything else right now. >_<;

Anyway, I wish you luck, hope you stay safe, and hope that you start to feel better soon. <33  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Where do you live at? Apparently some places are being evacuated and stuff, so just be careful and keep an eye out for anything. <3
My bf lives close to the east coast and I have been hoping that everything just kinda passes over him (except the obvious wind/rain that even I get from those storms).

Maybe you should have a doctor check things out if you don't get better soon. The sickness and being late could be all because of one thing. It's best to be safe about things like that.

Do it! Everyone should relax sometimes. ^_^;
At the moment I'm curled up on my couch with a blanket, a huge glass of homemade hot chocolate, and watching Hocus Pocus on tv. It's rather relaxing. XD
... then again.. it's supposed to snow 8-12 inches here within the next few days and it's really too cold and rainy to do anything else right now. >_<;

Anyway, I wish you luck, hope you stay safe, and hope that you start to feel better soon. <33

Yeah, I prepared just in case. We're not in a floodplain, thankfully, but we do live in northern Delaware. Part of Route 1 along the coast has been closed off in the southern part of the state because it's in a low-lying area and the storm surge is already arriving.

It might be related, but most of what I've had this weekend is pretty much the flu. I hurt in weird places, like the base joints of my thumbs, and my ankles and whatnot.

Ooh, hot chocolate....

Thanks!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 pm
Song for the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y

Oh, like you didn't see that one coming!

We're at Grandpa's. The parental units, Yours Truly, and five kitties, along with Grandpa and Nick.

I feel somewhat homicidal. Unfortunately I can't lock myself in the second bedroom because that's where my parents will be sleeping, and Grandpa's bedroom looks more like a hospital room than a place of rest and relaxation.

Nick and I will be sharing the sofa bed, but it's going to be sleep only. BAD sleep. It's one of those with the bar across the middle of the open bed.

I wish I was at least part cat. I'd be hitting the catnip even harder than the GLT is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 am
Gigi Deveraux

We're at Grandpa's. The parental units, Yours Truly, and five kitties, along with Grandpa and Nick.

I feel somewhat homicidal. Unfortunately I can't lock myself in the second bedroom because that's where my parents will be sleeping, and Grandpa's bedroom looks more like a hospital room than a place of rest and relaxation.

Nick and I will be sharing the sofa bed, but it's going to be sleep only. BAD sleep. It's one of those with the bar across the middle of the open bed.

I wish I was at least part cat. I'd be hitting the catnip even harder than the GLT is.

That sucks Gigi. I'm sorry sad .  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux

That sucks Gigi. I'm sorry sad .

Thanks hon. I survived.

We're celebrating Nick's birthday tonight. It's officially November 1 but since he was born in the middle of the night, he prefers Halloween as his birthday. (I can't say I blame him!)

Karaoke bar masquerade party, here we come!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:38 pm
Glad you survived my life would be awful without you!

Haha sounds like a freaking blast! I hope you have fun. razz <3

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:57 pm
RainbowPop26
Glad you survived my life would be awful without you!

Haha sounds like a freaking blast! I hope you have fun. razz <3

Thanks, hon! emotion_hug Off to shower and dress now...  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games