Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 am
heart I've got you under my skin heart

So, Wade and I have found a place and go to sign the lease and get the keys on Friday. I'm so excited to get the opportunity to have a life with him. We have been doing so well... and I'm just so happy lately. I'd write more but I have to get up early and do overtime tomorrow. You can bet I will try to update again soon though 4laugh .

heart I've got you, deep in the heart of me heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:46 pm

So, tomorrow is the big day. They day we sign our lease and move in. I'm really shocked at how far I've come and the direction things have gone. I wasn't expecting to meet Wade at all, much less be living with him this soon. I'm terrified that we will wind up fighting about everything. We already work together and see each other a lot... but I want to live with him more that I've wanted anything in a really, really long time. He makes me so happy. He is one of the sweetest men I've ever met. Seriously.

I've gone through and read a lot of this journal not much of it is positive. I almost want to start a new one and put this one to rest. Its filled with a past that I don't really care to remember. I'm finally stable and content. I have a job... a boyfriend... we are about to have a house together. And I'm amazed.

Tomorrow is going to be so freaking hectic. So much to do.... yikes! Poor Wade... I know he's stressed out. I am too. We haven't had a real weekend in a while. Hopefully that changes soon. I worry about him. He has high blood pressure. Meh... at least he has medicine for it now.

Anyways, Doctor's appointment at 9. Going to sign the lease at 1. He's going to have a guy from work help him move our bed and I am going to go to the store for essential things (like Shampoo, soap, toilet paper, and some sort of food considering we don't have any at all between us). I also have to pick up his Chantex since he's out and won't have time to go himself. I really feel like we are just morphing into more and more of a couple everyday...and it really does amaze me.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:48 pm
Rosalind_the_Fair
I've gone through and read a lot of this journal not much of it is positive. I almost want to start a new one and put this one to rest. Its filled with a past that I don't really care to remember. I'm finally stable and content. I have a job... a boyfriend... we are about to have a house together. And I'm amazed.

How about you start a new one once you guys move into your new place? You can leave this one here, in case you ever need a reminder of what once was.

I'm so happy for you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm

That's a good idea... I really think I will do that.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff