Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:41 pm
Jerry blinked at Rep, eyes darting down to Harrison before stating very carefully, "Are you you you or not-you-you cause everyone keeps telling me I'm on drugs and I'm really starting to believe it and Sasha apparently has a restraining order on me and if I'm just crazy talking I think I need another drink."

---

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:43 pm
"-and I'll go pick up some two-percent milk on the way back, so we can make that smoothie recipe I've been meaning to try." Not-quite Caelius finished, one hand still wrapped around not-quite H's as the two continued to small talk about what to do tomorrow before heading down to the beach for a bit. "Oh hi James, what can I do for- " He chuckled and ruffled Deryk's hair - "My god, you're just so into your role today aren't you? That's so cute, you know, Marci wears your outfit everywhere, she's taken to calling herself 'Assassin Bond' in the bath, I blame this entirely on you."

And then Deryk was assaulted with iphone pictures of a little girl in pigtails wearing a very girly version of the trainee's Hunter coat. "If you mean the story for season four, Harold, has the full script. You might want to ask him, I didn't read all of it yet, I only skimmed a few parts. Lots of action, some angst, some romance, same old, I guess. I'd talk to him if you're interested in actual scripting, honey."

He pointed right at the director, who was currently tearing at his hair, working with the film crew to salvage the remains of the horrible acting.

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm
MoonKitsune

Happy to see it was cut to a break and a nerdy looking guy bringing her a bottle of water. Without hesitation, she snatched the bottle from his hand and guzzled down over half of it. It was intense. The moment she was finished, she pulled it away from her mouth and let out a very satisfying, "Ahhhhhhhh~!" following up with a an obnoxious belch.

"Thanks. I thought I was dead back there," she laughed, holding a fist up to her chest, anticipating another burp that didn't come. She looked at the napkins and shook her head, hair flying left and right. "Nah, I'm good. I got my sleeves to do the trick." Only, both her sleeves were now stained brown, but it didn't bother her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 pm
As soon as break was called, Robert whistled hard and motioned for Petra to come on over. He could hear the whispers just as well as Leon could - and he hoped to God his partner in Life didn't ******** care that they were causing a scandal in this alternate world. Because if they were stuck here, and he was still confident they were stuck here, then..

Things were about to get much more scandalous, for them.

x_Nata_x

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Rep gave Jerry a quirk of his eyebrow and lowering his voice leaned nearer to the other man - his accent completely back to normal for the duration of his comment.

"People keep telling me my name's Francis. I'm ******** William Reid. I hate bitches, I'm not married and I want to ******** go home. I'm also trying to play along here."

He leaned back and resumed normal volume and his ridiculous accent which took a swing towards the realm of foghorn leghorn.

"Though ah do declare that Sasha should have had a restrainin' order on ya character long before this point, son."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm
Deryk was baffled to have his hair ruffled by Caelius. Or rather... this guy who happened to look and sound a lot like Caelius. With a rather nervous grin, he soon looked a little confused as he brought up the apparent Daughter. Oh. Well. That sounded kind of cute actually.

And sure enough, he found himself looking at many pics of the girl in question.

"Hehe.. very cute sir," he said a little sheepishly before looking over at the director when he had been pointed out. Oh. Ok then. He was about to go, but stopped at being called honey.

This was just bizarre. But.. not necessarily a bad thing.

"Oh sure thing. Thanks," he smiled before making his way to the director... also cautious. Name. Name. Right. Harold. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to calm himself down.

"Hey. Uh. Harold. Sir? Director Harold?" he started, not entirely certain what to call the guy. He had never had to work with a director and all, "If... if you don't mind. Could I get a look at the script? It uh.. might help with this whole. Acting? Thing? yes?"

As he spoke, his voice got a little meeker. But.. he couldn't be much worse than dealing with the real Cael right?

He hoped he wouldn't be on the receiving end of director's wrath. Because damn this guy was seething right about now.

Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm
Anyone inspecting the trail of blood might have stumbled upon two problems. One, that the trail clearly lead to the exit outside, a small closed, dark expanse. The second, that this was an action-fantasy based TV set. Fake blood was really, really not that uncommon.

"Kaia." 'Medea' repeated her name almost patiently. "You don't need to act so serious off set, nice job by the way yesterday on the torture scene, I was really impressed. My grandfather lost both his legs in battle, and watching you act that out reminded me of it, the pain and loss of war veterans and youth in battle. I'm actually going to a charity event tonight to discuss this topic."

The PA had already come over with three bottles of water, which she passed over to Syd and then turned around to notice Bix edging away. She shrugged, uncapping her bottle. "Well, good luck today, playing out a dying scene is hard, but I'm sure you'll do a great job with the others. The shock value of so many deaths at once will be great for our TV ratings, that's for sure."

iloveyouDIE

Ice queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:56 pm
Scyerline

Melvin curled away from her in disgust as she belched. This settled into a frown when she said she felt napkins were lower on the pole than sleeves, and he looked at the state of her clothes. Seeing as everyone else was doing it, he gently raised a hand to wave someone over. "She is going to need a new uniform. Her sleeves are stained." The woman looked to Hazel and rolled her eyes with a dramatic sigh to boot. It seemed this was common, and she walked off. He was just glad he didn't have to say what her name was as he had no idea who anyone else was.

Looking back to the girl, his lips only continued to purse into a thin line of displeasure. "Your parents should have taught you better." He informed her, before he took her hand and put the napkins in them. "You do not use your clothes as napkins. If someone went through all the trouble to think, manufacture, and then stock this place with napkins, you should use them. Keep your clothes clean, and don't scarf your food. Next time someone might not be around to give you some water, then your parents will be very worried to hear you choked on a pastry. It is not good for your digestion either. Dogs scarf their food. Be a lady your parents raised you to be." Whoever raised her to act, should have also raised her to know manners and hygiene. Some parents shouldn't raise children.

Not wanting to be around when she belched again, he turned and headed to the refreshment table in order to find something vacuum sealed.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 pm
"Not right now James, we're busy trying to fix giant gaping hole of failure that is everyone's current acting career at this moment." Harold turned around, promptly ignoring Deryk again. Two seconds later, he turned back. "Actually, I have a question, just, as, you know, a person to another. Just a personal question. What are you guys on? Because if you want a raise or if I can just write you guys a few more lines in, I don't mind at all, but you seriously, this-" He waved towards the chaos, where several actors were currently staring at an invisible spot on the ground while others who really should not be making out were in the process of making out - "This needs to stop. Do you want our show to be cancelled before we even hit season six, because I don't know about you, but I rather like my job. Most of the time. Some of the time."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Leon already saw the texts tha were being sent to his phone, luke's phone.

The phone that was in his friggin pocket.

all highlighting the sudden scandal on set.

"TROUBLE IN HALLOWEEN PARADISE?"

Sources say long time partners Bubba and Luke, otherwise known as TiH characters; the always foolish but beefy Robert and athletic enthusiast Leon, they have been keeping apart pretty far on the set for their new season. that one Taylor might be moving in close on a suddenly not flamboyant Beau........

Nio Love

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm
Madison ducked her head to whisper in Ofie's ear again. "Do you think we should just punch them all out or something?" She heard someone talking about death scenes. "Otherwise, we're gonna be ********... we gotta find this sigil that was in the script!"

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm
Candace couldn't give a s**t about the show, really. She was too busy staring intently at H and Caelius. Mostly H. And the way H held Caelius' hand. Or, well, the way the man pretending to be H gushed and cooed and..looked...lovey dovey. She had to force herself to look away, ruffling her hair with a frustrated groan and putting distance between herself and the two men before she did or said something stupid like everyone else.

"Though ah do declare..."

What...

"...a restrainin' order on ya character.."

The fuuuuuuck?

With wide eyes, Candace slowly turned and watched Rep. Rep. Scottish Rep. Very ******** Scottish Rep.

He was doing a Southern accent.

Oh. My. God.

Candace doubled over with abrupt laughter without even a slight attempt to try and hold it in. Oh god! Oh god, why! Why, Rep?! AHAHAHA!

Quote:
Name: Candace Pennington
Actor: Sylvia Servillon
Biography: Sylvia has always had a passion for acting. This is her first major role, as in her first time not performing for the local community theater. She is so excited okay oh my god guys.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:08 pm
"My... um... thank you?" Syd said, looking a bit pale. "I try." Then she stood, looking to Rown. "I don't want to interrupt you and your... friend's special time," she said, glancing at Madison. "I think I'll just um, look over my lines and prep for the big finale," she said.

She had to find that sigil, because from the sound of it, she didn't have legs anymore in the real world--and if she didn't do something fast, she wouldn't have anything at all. "Thanks for the water, Kaia."

Then she started for the farthest part of the place she could get to--"Kaia" terrified her, and she wasn't going to lie to herself about it.

Zoobey
Rown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm
The laughter got his attention, Candace it seemed was having too much fun at Rep's expense, though he had to agree. That laugh was just plain terrible and funny. He just couldn't find it in himself to laugh at the whole thing. He was a little confused at the whole going from 'killing giant worms' to being on a tv set about a show where he had just 'killed a giant worm'.

So he moved towards the Mist Hunter hand stuffed in his pockets.

"I'd uh... laugh with you but ummm... Candace do missions always go this weird and why can't I hear Sylvia in my head?"

Never mind the girl he was talking to was actually known AS Sylvia...

((OOC:
Name: Andrew James
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))

Eight

Miliardo Kason

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm
Like a cow grazing in a great, grassy field, Ana was busy stuffing her face with whatever she could get her hands on. Cheese, little sandwiches, chips, crackers, vegetables. Everything and anything. The amount of food she inhaled at a rapid pace was a little alarming, considering her short stature.

She let out a soft belch against the back of her hand, the binge complete.

"Abe, what the ******** are you looking for?"

Jesus, he was so annoying.

"You don't have to walk around with those ******** glasses on all the goddamn time, Abe. It's break time. Take a ******** break."

Moon Kitsune

Quote:
Sasha Belrose played by Anastazia Clark
She's a horrendous b***h who will sleep with anything that walks, be it male or female. Fashionista who lives outside of her means. Currently in a relationship with Olivia Carter (who plays Clerise) - needless to say it's not a very healthy relationship, but then again Ana's relationships never really are. Considers herself the star of the show.

tl;dr - HELLBITCH

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games