Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 am
(*slams people with the drama lama hammer* This RP is turning into a drama tv show quickly to the action cave lol.)
Standing there slightly gawking as Maria walked off Parker rubbed the back of his head. "Was it something I said?" he muttered looking around. He wasn't so sure if he had been helpful or not but from her look it was probably not the case. "Well really did it that time parker" he muttered face palming as he sighed walking towards the kitchen. Why couldn't he just have a combat class less chances to really have to worry about the students outside of there physical safety. Walking in the kitchen he stopped looking at molly and steve. "So am I interupting anything stars and stripes?" Peter questioned looking to Claire. It was evident something uncomfortable was happening but what he wasn't sure of.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Probably...", Claire responds to the spider.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm
Cerebral Perception

Tony finally put himself back together "well I think mows as good a time as any" he said as he left the panel "okay Bruce my friend" he walked up to the man and stared at him for a moment before smiling "I need you to do your...thing..." he said and thought for a moment "I don't what you call it, Hulk out?" he said whilst shrugging.

[~ugh, we need action noaw!]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm
Bruce looked slightly surprised. "Tony, you know just as well as I that I only Hulk out when angry or scared. Or dying." He wished he had such control over the Hulk, but he could really only suggest things to his other persona and hope the green raging beast followed through. The only orders the Hulk actually followed were orders that he wanted to do anyway. Mostly because there was hardly anyone on Earth that could force him to, and if they had that kind of power, they would probably do it themselves.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 pm
"well have it your way then" he said with a smirk, he brought out his palm pilot and entered a specific code.

"understood Mr. Stark"

The electronic voice died out and a portion of the wall began to rotate, in the other end was what looked like one of Tony's iron suits but something was very different about the headpiece, it looked almost like an ant "Bruce, say hello to Ultron" Tony said as he stepped closer to the robot.

[~BUM.BUM.BUM. haha hope Molly doesn't get mad at me for doing this...]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 pm
(yeah that's fine. and sorry bout all the drama. also Clarie was suppost to be in the dining room and that was a separate room from the kitchen.)

Molly blushed when she heard the others and let go of Steve. "S-Sorry everyone." she said and went to get everyone a bowl or soup.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm
"Hope you guys enjoy the food"Steve said with a small chuckle and he began plating the tables in the dinning room"I hope we made enough for every one" he said putting the salad into bowls and setting them down at each place on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 pm
(ok im going to bed now, but i put up the spots for villains so who ever want to be a villain can send me a profile ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 am
"No no no need to stop the little make out session on my account. I was just about to go get some popcorn and maybe a soda or two" Peter joked as he watched steve work. Walking up to one of the chairs he pulled it out sitting down and scooting in. "Should be more then enough" he told steve shaking his hand at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 am
"We weren't making out." Molly said with a blush as she helped Clarie find her soup. "I'm sorry if you're being ignored." she told her.

As the others got ready foe dinner, a mysterious woman was walking the halls of the helicopter. She was dressed as a guard so the cameras ignored her. She then went to the labs and looked around by the door. She then made her hand into metal and punched a big hole into the door. She managed not to set off the alarm and entered the lab.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 am
yawned, although dinner was being set up he wasn't particularly hungry, he stood up "excuse me" he said to everyone at the dinner table and he walked out of the room. He began to roam around the halls of the carrier, he was starting to miss solid ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 am
The woman managed to gin access to some very powerful chemicals. She looked them over and took a few explosive ones. She then started to go through the computers to see what was being made in the labs.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:55 am
Codi had made his way into a strange part of the helicarrier, nobody was really around. He found something unusual, a door that seemed to have been blasted open, he walked into the room and looked around "hello?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:14 pm
Miss Emni Rose

[~hey!! You should definitely make a villain profile!]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:32 pm
The woman turned and looked at Codi. "Huh, didn't think kids were allowed here." she said. She then turned off the computer and walked up to him. "If you know what's good for you, you'd better leave." she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games