Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki awoke in a lot of pain. He was panting "I'm....I'm sorry...my parents......are tempering with my dreams...it was horrible...." He said as he got up and groaned from his stomach. "I think their responsible for my excise drinking of blood...it's like they're trying not to get me in the proper state to raise the children..." He said as he turned pale.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 am

domoarigato12

Yuki stared at him and touched his stomach "Don't worry about your parents will you wll be better father than your father Hibiki,you will love your children no matter what they are."She said to him "Do you need some blood now."she asked

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded "I do need some...but I'd need to visit my from to get some...his name his jones...he's the butcher at the store by the end of the block....he's a half blood...I'd have to go get some more tommorow..." Hibiki stood up in pain and limped to the crib were he saw the twins sleeping peacefully as he stroked their cheeks. "I just hope I didn't wake them..." He said as he sat to regain his strength.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 am

domoarigato12

Yuki watched him and nodded as she went to look at the twins."No they slept peacefully through it."She said as she watched them."That gift you gave them is cute and I'll have my dad go get you some blood from Jones if you want."She said as she turned on a little music player for the twins to sleep with.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded. Yeah that'll be just fine...Jones has seen you guys before so he'll know...ugh....I actually have to go somewhere...."He said as he got up feeling a little better. He went downstairs and went to Mr.Kuko "Sir I'm going to the jewels store by myself, can you get my bags of blood from my friend, Yuki knows who he is...I'll be right back." He smiled at him and Mrs.Kuko as he went outside and walked to the jewelers.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 am

domoarigato12

Mr.Kuko nodded and smiled"Yuki whats his friends name."He said.Yuki came down and smiled"Jones."She said as her father started going to the car.Yuki smiled and looked at her mother"Lets get you some food Yuki."She said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 am

kyonko Banyez

Luu a woke from her nap and decided to go see the twins. As she went to the room she saw them sleeping peacefully. Luu went on the chair to get a closer look at them, and as she did that a bat came rushing through the window. Luu was shocked and scared because the bat changed into her mother. "Hello Luu, how are you my deary...." She said in a soft tone. Luu was scared and tried to gently carry the twins "Y-you're not going to hurt Hibiki's children are you..." her mother smiled softly "I wouldn't dare hurt them,....I'm not like your father deary..." Lu hugged the twins with care as she stepped back. "I....don't trust you..."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled as she watched Luu go upstairs and went to the ktichen. Mrs.Kuko felt something wrong upstairs and called up too Luu as she went up the stairs."Luu do you need help with the Twins."She asked her as she was getting closer to the room knowing something wasn't right.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 am

kyonko Banyez

Luu went to the door with the twins but her mother covered her mouth and mimicked her voice "Everything is alright Mrs.Kuko just seeing the babies sleep." Luu tried to yell but to no avail. Her mother grabbed the children put them in the crib and smiled "I'll be back for you two later on~" She then knocked Luu out grabbed her and left out the window with Luu. The gust of wind she made woke the babies up as she left an evil aura behind.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 am

domoarigato12

Mrs.Kuko entered the room after they left and saw the twins awake and the window opened.She didn't see Luu she knew someone was here and took Luu.She closed the windows and took the twins downstairs."Yuki someone was in the twin's room while Luu was there and took her."Yuki gasped"We need to tell dad and Hibiki."Yui grabbed her phone and started to calling Hibiki.While her mother rocked the twins.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki had just came out of the jewelers with the ring in a wrapped box. As he walked he heard his phone ring and saw it was Yuki. He wasn't expecting any bad news so he answered it calmly. "Hey Yuki something the matter?". As that was happening Jones Hibikis half breed friend was butchering some beef as he saw Mr.Kuko come into the store. He was an Irish immigrant that came 20 years ago. "I see you must be Hibikis friend right? Heard he had himself a batch of kids right? I too have myself some little rascals!" His children about 5 or 6 came out from the back running in the store. "HEY STOP THAT!!" Jones said as he grabbed them and put them on the chairs. "what can I do for you sir?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:23 am

domoarigato12

Yuki listened to the phone and looked at her mother."Hibiki come quick Luu has been kidnapped from the twin's room when she went to see them.My mother didn't get there in time the room window was open as well.."Mrs.kuko told her about an aura in the room"There was an evil aura in there.'She said to him.Mr.Kuko smiled at Jones"Yeah i'm his soon to be father in-law."He said laughing and smiled as he watched the kids."Yeah he and my daugther had twins and Hibiki needed some blood."He said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:31 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki stood still in silence for a moment. "a dark aura you say...the has my mother written all over it....Yuki stay with the twins and your mother this I need to do alone...my mother has a tendency to screw with me..." He hung up and ran back to his parents house with the box in his hand. Jones gave a chuckle "Twins eh? Hope they won't be a handful, my kids are about a couple years apart. But I'm glad he's doing well when he was younger he would always hang out In here, sometimes even begging me to let him sleepover! But he's a strong lad..." He said as he gave Mr.Kuko the packs of animals blood. "At least I can keep this place clean of blood because of him!" He joked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:34 am

domoarigato12

Yuki nodded and before he hung up she spoke to him"Be safe."She said.She closed her phone and took Sakura into her arms and Hiro."Mom go and close all of the windows please."Her mother nodded and went to close the windows.Mr.kuko smiled and took the blood."Well he does look like he will take good care of the twins and he is still a strong lad.I have him and his younger sister living at my house ever since what happened between him and his parents."he said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki panted as he went to the house, there he saw his sister sleeping on the door step. He looked around and saw that all the bats were staring at him. He was weak and his parents knew that. He picked luu up and walked away from the house. Jones gave a laugh "He is a good boy, His parents were always so abusive actually...I should let you know that Luu's real mother a human laddie who was a very sweet women...Hibiki's mother forced Hibiki to kill her by sucking her dry of all her blood...he saw that he had turned into a monster by his mothers will..." Jones tapped the blood "That's why the lad drinks animal blood, when he drinks human blood he cannot control himself, he'll kill ANYONE for the sake of more blood he become extremely strong...he becomes a monster..."
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games