Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 pm
Atta turned her head towards him and gave a smile in kind to the one he gave her. She took a deep breath before squeezing his hand, while it was still on her shoulder, in return. "I know. It's just worrying me, to have so many new students and yet we are attacked the day after they started arriving..." She said quietly. Trying to relax more. She felt as though she could rip the world apart to keep the students safe... Her friends safe... But she was also tired. Though she was starting to feel better. Amaya and Maverick were the most tired of the four. and Amaya was injured. Atta put a fierce resolve into place that she would show someone, whoever was doing this, how fearsome Titan was. And how fearsome she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 pm
"I know how you feel." Jake said taking his hand off of Atta's shoulder. "It makes me wish I could just wisk them all away and put them in some super secret, super safe location. But it is what it is." He muttered taking care to scan the walls again. "There really is no point in worrying about what you can't control you know? All it does is make a person stressed and more likely to make mistakes."  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 pm
((alright well I"m off. Also the next three days or so I'm gunna be kinda busy and won't be able to log on. So i guess if something happens and my character needs to do something go ahead and like take control of his brain or something. That's all for now. SEE YOU LATER!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 pm
Aizith kept pacing nervously outside the entrance to the University. It wasn't a trap. She could sense it. She held her sword hilt tightly, gripping it harder with every step as she paced. She stepped next to a tree, touching it's leaves gently. Something was wrong, and it was coming fast. Nature didn't lie. She could sense that the forest was trying to avoid the darkness. It was trying to get out of the way. Something was invading and quickly. Aizith put her other hand on her sword hilt, drawing it upwards. She began to form the metal of the sword into a hook shape, similar to an Arabian knight style. She kept pacing, trying to figure out the best course of action. This wasn't going to be some sparing match between her and Master Atta. It was going to be big, and she had to do everything she could to protect the school.

Yet, she felt unprepared. She had no idea what was coming. She could only take nature's word for the impending doom. Was it a small army, large army, one person, several people? Her mind raced with more questions and she finally sat down, head in her hands. Her self-confidence was once again draining.

"What if we can't do this? What are we even doing? Shouldn't we be inside? What if we aren't prepared? What if..." Aizith couldn't finish, fresh tears appearing in her eyes. "What if we can't defend everyone?"

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm
(i need some action someone fight me lol scream blaugh )

Xavier turned to the school as he felt the air around change "Something Slipped in" he said to himself. he turned to Aizith as she was panicking and placed a hand on her shoulder "Hey listen to me. We are all going to be fine. as soon this is over we will be back in school learning magic like old times" he said trying to reassure her that they were going to be fine. "We should get ready I think something is coming" he said as he looked at the school doors as he made the wind move in a slight violent manner but wouldnt cause harm unless he brings is more violent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:32 pm
Edward followed the girl. "Well, let me come with you...the buddy system, y'know..." he said, finally matching her step.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:09 pm
Yui glanced at Edward when he started to follow her. "If you want..." she said to him. She wasn't against him or anyone coming along with her, as long as they didn't force her to go into the basement. It just didn't seem like the smartest place to go. She started heading up a couple floors so she could be able to see what was coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm
With an aggravated his Erin’s hands clamped down on her head. A cold wind rattled down the hall way from the open front door causing her ears to twitch uncomfortably at the sudden change of pressure. Whatever was going on out there could not be good. Ducking down the red head slunk along the hall way and back towards the main door. Cautiously Erin poked her head back out between the double doors, her eyes narrowed into slits as she surveyed the grounds that stretched out before her. Was it really that great an idea to keep the front doors unguarded like this?

Pulling herself back behind the door the half-breed demon decided to leave the matter. If she got caught here when all of the student’s where meant to be gathered together she had no doubt it would land her in more trouble than just refusing to study for her tests.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am
((I don't know what to do right now. I'm going to warn y'all now, I won't be on much this week. I have the SAT coming up on Saturday and I need to study. Its all intentsive XD I think I'm going to kill myself...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm
((Sorry got a little bit busy this weekend, largely due to the girlfriend coming over before leaving for college. She takes priority. razz Then today I got a migraine...it sucked. I'll post tomorrow for sure. >.> Also Tammy I think most of us have taken the SAT's before so we totally understand.))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 am
((Technically all I ever had to take was the ACT. emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 am
((I understand Tammy!!! Though I only ever took the ACT once... >.< I am just that good razz lol nah it's fine :3 ))

Atta nodded at Jake's words. She continued to hold her gaze at the walls. She could feel something. She gave a quick slow breath. Before returning her gaze.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 pm
Maverick reached the roof, there he sat and meditated. He was regaining his energy by doing so. He wasn't sure when the attack would begin. He hear Atta and Jake talking and agreed that the enemy may be waiting as a type of mental warfare. He hoped the wall would be enough to deter them but still something seemed a little off.

Rhonin gave the enemy Masters approximately half an hour longer for resting, and panicking from anticipation. After he felt it was long enough he reached into his cloak and pulled out the lamp. He started chanting and once he finished his chant the lamp glowed and sparked ot life and a dark hand shot out and hit the walls and created openings all over as it's energy was drained momentarily. Then he commanded his men to charge in and begin the attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 pm
Amaya had never fully made it up to the tower, finding she really didn't want to waste any energy getting up there. Once the wall failed, she groaned inwardly. It was about to start. "Ifrit, give me strength and I'll pay it back after." Amaya muttered under her breath, glad to feel that she was indeed less tired now. After the battle Amaya would have to fast for a few days to pay it back to Ifrit, that's usually what she did when she requested a favor from her goddess and it seemed the arrangement worked. Flames sparked to her bandaged hands, though this time they did not burn the skin, Amaya having enough control once more to keep from hurting herself as she shot flames at the intruders.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm
Zane entered into an isolated section. He made sure to stick to the shadows so no one would notice him. Ever so often, he would send a light pulse through the shadows to map out his route and to locate where everyone was. Only those versed in the ways of shadow magic should be able to sense the pulse but with most people distracted by the battle, he doubted anyone would actually notice. Making sure to avoid the battle grounds and sticking to the shadows, he began making his way towards the school.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games