Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 am
"Yes it is! I use it to quickly grow the herbs." Shano blushed when the princess complimented her. She tried to compose herself, but she was trembling. "Um... I wanted to know if you have abilities too. Because, it would be weird and unfair for the king to lock you up for no apparent reason." She forced a few sentences out, just to force her mouth close again. "Sorry if I touched an uncomfortable subject. I just want to know if I'm the only one with these abilities..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 am
Arlyn grinned, happy to have found another possible friend. The light breeze ruffled her hair and Shano's. "Yes, I have abilities. Like yours, but different. And there are others who have them as well," she said quietly so Kyo and Leon wouldn't hear. Kyo already knew of her abilities, being her guard, but the man from Fue likely only knew of the story of a beautiful princess trapped in a tower. Pfft. No more than those old tales told. Never anything more about the princess in those stories than the fact that she was young and beautiful.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:37 pm
"We're from Fue." Free replied casually. He didn't feel the need to inform her that Leon was the Prince of Fue and they had come so he could try and woo a princess. In fact, he was actually surprised that no one had come up trying to talk to Leon. He figured either their arrival had been ignored or no one cared. This was fine with him since it meant he had less to worry about.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:51 pm
After seeing the princess' expression, Shano calmed down a little. "Different? You said there were other people too?" She tried to process the information she just received. It seems that she and Alura is not the only one to have powers after all, but the princess also mentioned that everyone have different abilities. She felt the wind ruffling through her hair, it made her even more calm. Could it be that she can control the wind? "What is your name? As I've said I'm Shano, I'm from Domhain." She smiled brightly at the princess, maybe they can be friends.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Arlyn smiled softly. "Princess Arlyn Semira, youngest of the royal family of Angin," she said. "Yes, there are others, but I'm not sure they would appreciate me telling you their names."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 pm
"I see. Seems like this ball attracts people from everywhere. I'm from Vatten." Talia said, also leaving out info of her royalty lineage. She'll try keep it a secret for a while so no one can take her home too quickly before she had any time to explore.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:23 am
"It's nice to meet you Arlyn." Shano's smile faded into a puzzled one. "Why? Isn't it best to stick with each other? I mean, we have abilities that only a few have, shouldn't we just cooperate?" Her thought went into how the king of Domhain wanted her to stay in her home kingdom, maybe the others are afraid that the kings of each country would go after them too. It seems wise enough, since the war between the kingdoms are still not settled. Shano still doesn't understand why they prefer to stick to each other though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 am
"Well that's interesting, how's the weather there?" Free asked, he had heard a lot, but never had the chance to visit Vatten himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 pm
Arlyn chewed on her bottom lip, wondering how exactly to explain her hesitation. "Yes, I agree with you there, but I can't let my father get wind of my friends' existence," she whispered. "If he finds out about them, they may end up sharing my fate, or worse, and I don't want to risk that possibility."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Shano now remembered the king of Angin. "I see..." She was rather disappointed. "I know the king is a cruel man, I heard it from the king of Domhain himself...." She remembered when the king gave the speech at the beginning of the ball, he looked really young. "Oh! Wait can I go meet the others? Where do they live?" Shano's thought shifted to the current situation.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:58 pm
"Erm..." Arlyn looked away momentarily. "I don't know where they live. I saw them earlier in the ballroom, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 pm
"It's usually nice and sunny. How about Fue?" Talia asked, she had little knowledge of the other kingdoms, mostly just the basics. She plans to visit there soon.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm
"Eh? So they were with you? Can you introduce me to them later?" She gave Arlyn a childish hopeful gaze. She wanted to meet the others so much, she imagined Arlyn to be the only person with powers, but many more? It's going to be fun! "You can talk to that guy first though, I'll wander around here." She pointed to Leon and walked to the other side of the courtyard, sat down, and began playing with the small plants.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:59 pm
"Well, I wasn't exactly with them earlier, but--oh, okay." She was a bit flustered from speaking with the girl and took a moment to collect herself before gesturing toward Kyo to let him know he could let the other speak to her now.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm
"It's mostly desert, so it's dry and hot, but it's nice on occasion. Not much in the way of tourist destinations, but I like it." Free said simply. He honestly could not picture living anywhere else.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games