Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm
He smiled as he went form box to box lettign the book calculate for him. "donations ofcourse. besides, you should be able to see it first thing in the morning anyway, our lackey is gonna deliver it. "He closed the book" alright! All done! Time for the results!:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 am
Virgil sat on his skateboard, knowing full well he'd probably blow off any Lackey duties force on him even if he did come last. Best possible scenario would be they forgot, worst case being them all getting mad and hunting him down while he was sleeping or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sighing as he looked up at Xander Alex gave a displeased look. He knew how to make someone feel bad didn't he. What an annoying guy. Slowly getting to his feet Alex shook his head somewhat. "If you want to enjoy them why would you want to run a race that is a poor way to enjoy your time of mobility" Alex questioned him as he dusted himself off. He didn't want to run against Xander as it was likely he would beat the crippled boy and that didn't sit well with him. Even at his requests he didn't feel like it was good to do this but at Xanders continual pushing he would eventually agree to it. "Fine" he muttered shaking his legs somewhat as he stared at him.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm
Pheobe stood and waited for the results, listening in to the various other conversations around her. In her mind, she was hoping that she wouldn't be "picked" to be the Meister's guinea pig.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm
"Alright Everyone, Its been a close one between some of you, but I'm afraid one of you stood out the most with the least amount of revenue. With the not even a penny to their name, the loser is: Ms. Molly Hain" he turned around and pointed at Molly's face "Congratulations your my lackey"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"How....Predictable" Alex said as he cracked his neck looking back at the group. The reasoning behind the towers was easy enough to figure but the over all loser was the one that he figured was gonna lose anyways. A crush perhaps or maybe more along the lines of senselessness that Sebastian seems to enjoy doing.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm
"Ofcourse its predictable Mr. Alex, the person in last place is always predicted to be the loser" he smiled at Alex he then thought for a moment "Oh my apologies, I believe the political term is the "honorable mentions"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 pm
"Uh, but didn't she help you out with your tower?" Virgil asked, scratching his head in confusion.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:01 am
"Wait, what?!" Molly said. "B-But I just became a member. I didn't know I had to raise money too!" she said in shock, feeling tricked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 am
"She helped the she became a member before the results of the money was made, meaning she automatically participated. Now then-" he tapped his cane on the ground and a box appeared out of thin air and landed in Sebastian's palm, it opened up and started suckign up the money, once it was done it slammed shut and Sebastian tossed the box to Molly "Catch"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:06 am
Molly caught it and sighed. "Guess I have no choice." she said as she looked at the box then at Sebastian. "Alright, where do I have to take it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:24 am
he handed her a paper "downtown, On Elwood St. into a dark Dark Alleyway, by yourself. "He pointed the direction where she needed to walk "Make sure to drop it off on the porch that has red door with the paint chipping on it, you'll know you've found it when you see a gang loitering outside the alleyway... which reminds me don't take anything valuable with you. Now off you go, times a wasting." he pushed her off then turned tot he others "alright that concludes today's activity everyone, I'll see you all again tomorrow, accept for Aaron, he and I are roommates after all haha, Now let us be off, Aaron I am most hungry after running a restaurant  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:30 am
"Woah woah! No way!" Molly yelled as she turned around to face him. "I am NOT going to a scary, gang ridden alley by myself!" she said angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:38 am
"ofcourse you are" he smiled and spun his cane around and struck the headpiece intot he ground infront of her and the gorund under her feet levitated and flew high into the air with her and sending her on her way "BE SURE TO BE AT THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE AT 7am TOMMORROW!" he waved her off then picked up her cello and pulle dout her black book "Better drop this off at her home, Aaron  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 am
Molly tried to get away but she couldn't move from the force taking her away. "If I die I'm haunting you!" she screamed at him before she was out of sight. When she was dropped off she was shaking like a leaf. "He could have at least let me change." she said to herself, finding herself being an easy target in her green dress. She looked around before rushing down the alley and looking for the red door frantically.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff