Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:27 am
Al drew his card and smiles"ill attack you're tourmaine with grand master and end my turn"he said as he planed out his next moves  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:53 am
Kikala drew a card, slightly upset about loosing her other blaksmith, but smiled as she played command knight saying, "All of my warriors get an extra 400 attack and my general will attack your facedown."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:19 pm
"You activated my Warrior Lady of the Wastelands effect, allowing me to summon an earth monster with 1500 attack or less from my deck.", Reiko states, pulling a card from her deck and putting it on the field, "I think I'll summon an Amazoness Swordswoman. Won't do me much good, but at least you'll take more damage..."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:49 pm
"And my command knight will kill your swordswoman, leaving you open for my blacksmith to win the game," Kikala said with a small smile as she began to regather her deck and say, "That was a good fight, I'll keep my word for buying you a bottle, but for now, let's drink."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:03 pm
Reiko glares at her before sitting behind her desk, giving off the impression of a sulky child. "Should have gotten it in writing..."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:19 pm
Kikala walked up to the desk and crossed her arms below her breasts saying, "You're really gonna be like that? Fine, but if you can get me off campus I'll buy us both drinks."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 pm
The teacher continues her sulky glare, though does seem to be contemplating what Kikala had said. "I might be able to arrange something like that. A Saturday or Sunday maybe..." She sighs and stares at the bottle of sake for a moment before continuing, "I don't have a glass or anything, just the bottle."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:35 pm
"I don't mind if you don't." Kikala said as she sat on the desk, crossing her legs, giving an accidental flash of her panties as she watched the teacher.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 pm
"As long as you don't get any backwash in the bottle.", Reiko grumbles, taking a swig from the bottle before handing it over to Kikala, "May want to be a bit more careful crossing your legs."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:49 pm
"What do you mean by that? Did you catch a sight of something you might want a better look at?" Kikala said with a sly, somewhat seductive smile as she took the bottle and took a swig from it, careful of backwash. She loosely held the bottle in her hand, ready to either take another drink or hand it over.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:07 pm
"People you don't want to see, may.", Reiko sighs and takes the bottle back for another sip. She sets the bottle on the desk and leans back in her chair.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:15 pm
Kikala shrugged and said, "most people wouldn't see me this comfortable, besides, your giving me booze, and your cute, if you wanted to I'd probably let you see more." She reached for the bottle and took another swig from it before setting it down and leaning back a bit with a coy smile, inadvertantly giving Reiko a much better view, and indication that she wasn't wearing a bra.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:36 pm
Reiko frowns slightly, not quite understanding what Kikala meant. She takes another drink from the bottle, her slightly buzzed mind mulling over what her student had said when something suddenly clicks mid swallow. She chokes a bit on the drink, causing a coughing fit.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:38 pm
Kikala raised an eyebrow as she hopped to the floor and smacked Reiko on the back to help with her coughing fit saying, "You allright? am I gonna have to perform cpr?"  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:55 pm
"T-that won't be necessary.", Reiko stammers out as her coughing fit slowly ceases. She sits up straight again, a small frown on her face as she puts the somehow not spilt bottle back on the desk.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff