Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:03 pm
As soon as the girl noticed Hector was gawking at her, he turn his head back to his work. an obvious look of shy embarassment was on his face. She looked at me! He thought giddily to himself. What do I do? the zombie gripped his skull and stared at his desk. WHAT DO I DO?! Hector face glowed a bright red, which was strange since he was technically dead. How does a zombie get flushed when they're dead?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:04 pm
Carson hung back behind the crowd for a few reasons. He didn't like crowds pushing and shoving each other through a tiny exit and he wanted to walk to class with Yui, feeling partly vulnerable without her around to deflect questions, and plus she was a pretty lady with whom Carson had become acquainted, he was sure it was going to be tedious making even more lady friends, and Carson was not a fan of work.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Shiyanna raised an eyebrow as the male suddenly turned back to his work. Was something wrong with her clothes or something. She shook her head and turned back to the teacher. He was making weird gestures to a different male... Very weird gestures.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 am

Once Krynn had finished feeling better than everyone, she was pulled back to reality by the secret question. The lamia gave such a sensuous, snake-like grin. "Of course you make see my tail," She stayed close to the both of them, sitting next to Shiya with a spot for Nicole. After a while, she sighed to Nicole, "That is, if you don't mind me wrapping you up in it." Krynn winked, then turned her attention to the front. She seemed to pull back some, hiding in a quiet shell with every new teacher,

pramheda

Fox

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 am
Robert smiles at his teacher and nods "Yea, I think I will enjoy this class of yours." He says before Carlanza appears out of nowhere scaring him a bit. "Oh!,.. Well hi Carlanza, I can't believe we have three classes together." He says laughing a bit, happy to see a friendly face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 am
Cassia snickers when she hears Rajin's stomach growl as well. "I normally eat more than I was able to today.. Wonder if there's anything large to hunt in the forest around here..." She hums softly to herself, staring out the window at the forest in question as she waits for class to start.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:42 am
Carlanza smiled as Robert laughed. "Really? You really must have gone to a strange school, all the grade levels have the same classes unless you sign up for something extra." She said happily. She was becoming quite curious as to where Robert was from.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 am
phantom_princess21

(You may be needed sweetheart.)
Serphim

(You too dear.)

Hector tried to steal another glance at the brown haired girl, but this time, three other girls with her. This made his endeavour a bit harder since Hector wasn't good with crowds. Plus, he was family with how women were when they were in groups. Getting to approach and talk to just one them was like getting past two body guards. This was going to be hard. Perhaps he could take a more passive route to getting to know her. Then, an idea came to the zombie. Her locker. She had to have one. All Hector needed to do was find out her name.

Rajin grumbled as Cassia threw a snicker his way. He didn't like being teased. "Really now?" Rajin said with a disinterest voice. "I take it you normal eat a whole cow for breakfast." The ifrit remarked snidely. He was sure Cassia wasn't able to eat a whole cow. Who would? It would be ridiculous. "Anyway, I just want class to start already. The sooner it starters, the sooner it ends."

Terry scanned the desk in front of him and noticed that two of them sat there empty. A small frown made its way onto the leprechaun's face. Missing two students. The teacher then looked at a watch on his wrist. Time wasn't going to wait for a couple of tardy students. Terry sighed sadly before putting his chipper demeanor once more. "Alright lads and lasses!" He announced in a voice to get the whole class' attention. "Time for class to start."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:07 am
"Of course not, bones are too annoying to bother trying to eat again.", Cassia responds. she turns her head forward when the teacher begins speaking and murmurs softly, "I'm almost hoping this guy actually does start complaining about kids being after his lucky charms."

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:08 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

With his class over Jacob was sitting on his chair as he yawned a bit. How annoying it was he would have to start over with the next class. Fortunately it started off easier then the last had been. "Right then" he muttered again pulling his chair to the center of the gym and roaring to get the creature's attention. He went about after this doing what he had intended and giving a more physical test to the students that he could get to during this class period. Nothing to major simply an increasing weight to lift that upped about twenty pounds with each lift for the males and a similar style for the females tho the weight didn't increase as much.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm
Shiyanna turned to look at Krynn who seemed to quieten... Was she okay? "You okay?" The siren wrote, curious. She felt eyes on her again and looked around to see the other guy looking at her again. She was kind of confused...  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:56 pm
omgIisonfiyah

Once a good portion of the students have left, she was able to find Carson easily and smiled at him. "We have English next then lunch I think." she said as she started walking with him out the door. She was getting used to talking and being around him. He was a nice boy, especially for a human. Who knew humans could be so nice.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:55 pm
(Should I consider Carson and Yui in the classroom already or not? emotion_eyebrow )

Rajin stared at Cassia. She didn't say she had eat a whole cow, but seemed to hint at it. Rajin's mouth hung open slightly in astonishment. Just what was Cassia anyway? From what he could tell, she had a serious appetite and could breathe fire. What was her real form anyway? One day, he'd find out. Perhaps off school grounds.

"Alright class, me name is Terry Clove." The teacher announced as he wrote his name down on the board in three different languages. He turned about and faced the class, beaming with a happy smile. "But you all may call me, Mr. Clove." Terry circled around his desk and picked up a golden coin which he began to play with. "Now you may be asking yerself, 'What is this class?'" The jolly leprechaun started making his way down the desk aisles, randomly intersecting desks and entering new patterns. "Well laddies and lassies, this be Language Arts. And I aim to be the one charge. I'm also your homeroom teacher." Terry suddenly flipped the coin in his hand. He didn't bother to chase after it, as the coin landed on a student's desk. (Shiyana) Terry made his way back to his desk and sat on top on it with one leg crossed over the other, his hands folded, and back arched forward. "Now that I've answered the question that everyone already had the answer to, would Miss Artentiya please come up to the board." A sly smile creased Terry's face as he called for the girl with his finger. "And please bring me coin. I shan't be letting you kids make off with me lucky charms."

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:05 pm
Cassia just sort of stares at the teacher for a moment before a grin appears on her face. "I can't believe I was right.", she snickers.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:17 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
kamiya took the clipboard back from the last girl, and wrote in her measurements. As she handed back the clipboard to the teacher, she spoke."If anyone else see's this. I have no quarrel about taking actions kamiya emphasize the the action in her words, as she grin wickedly.
She eventually followed the rest of the students to the classroom. She saw that mostly everyone had already made a friend, and some even formed a cliche. So she took her seat next to the boy near the door. Who oddly seemed to have his eyes fixed on a girl who just came in. She rolled her eyes and looked away. She was about to introduce herself to the lad, but changed her mine. She watched as the class kind of chuckled as the teacher, Mr. Clove spoke of lucky charms. Kamiya pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and was waiting to right notes. In the meantime she began to doodle in the corners.

User Image
Lucian Von Somerhaul
─┼─────────────┼

Lucien started off his class with a bang. Literally. He made a chemical compound that would combust under high heat that lead to an immense amount of fog. It was nontoxic of course, but it got the attention he needed to start his class. Everyone I would like you to come up front to pick up a syllabus, and right your name on one of these of papers. I will be drawing them out of hat, to pick your lab partners. They will be in a group of 4.

Leprechaun_Sean

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games