Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm
Skye let out a giggle at the teasing towards Paul and his reaction. "Sure, I'll be happy to feed them." she said to Eric as she walked over to him to get some feed. "If you really hate being here then wait outside for Terrence and Maverick. We wouldn't want something tragic to happen to you." she said to Paul, taking another jab at him again as she smiled. She paid a dollar for food for the animals and started letting a few goats and sheep eat from her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:02 pm
Terrence rode on the bus for between fifteen and twenty minutes before he pulled the chord that let him off at the nearest stop to the circus. He put his jacket back on and buttoned it up before heading off in the direction of the circus. "Which one is the petting zoo, I wonder" he said to himself after seeing the tents.

Brendan was sitting on the floor, trying to pen some music for the carnival themed song he got inspiration for.

"Hey, Brendan. C'mon. We're practicing 'No Angels to Save You' one of his band members said to him.

Brendan nodded and got up. He headed to the stage so that they could beging practicing their concert lineup.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm
((writer block plus college >.> no fun))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:42 am
(Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm working on Axel's dad.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:04 pm
(Have Maverick teleport to the circus? and join in the fun of teasing Paul about animals? >.< )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:28 pm
((Sorry! I thought I replied already!))

Paul sighed an ran his hand through his hair as Skye jabbed at him again. "You know what, if I wanted to be sassed i'd go visit my mother. I don't need this crap. I decide to be nice and tell everyone about a circus that's in town, maybe have some fun. Even go to the petting zoo just for you, and what do I get in return? I get picked on, that's what. I'm gunna go outside and wait for Terrance and Mav." He said as he walked outside the tent. He didn't really feel that strongly about it and even found it funny, but he wasn't going to let Skye know that. When he stepped outside he spotted Terrence off in the distance. "Hey, Terrance!" He shouted out as he walked over to him.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 pm
Axel looked up to his dad whom was only a few inches taller, but enough to make a difference. How did he know about the dress Shayna was wearing. Oh well. "Well, sounds like you're trying to get out of some snoozefest." Axel said with a laugh. He was then lightly slapped over the head by his father.

"Ax, it's not polite to make fun someone's engagements." The man then pulled out a small pack of cigarettes and stuck on in his mouth before lighting it with a zippo lighter on hand. "Anyway, were you two going to go anywhere else here at this circus? Pet animals or something?"

"And what have I told you about calling me that?" Axel said covering his head and glaring at his father. "Anyway, we're not little kids dad. Petting zoo might not be for Shayna, right?" The boy said looking to his friend for an answer. In truth, Axel didn't really care. It was her choice. Petting zoo or not, Axel would still follow. Maybe there was a fortune telling booth somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 pm
Shayna smiled shyly as the two talked. "Hmmm. I don't think that would be such a bad idea. At least we wouldn't be heading towards my parents car..." She said sighing exaggeratedly, She was trying to make it seem as though she didn't care. Just as a familiar gasp and a stern name was called from the entrance to the section of circus they were at. Shayna's mother looked distraught especially with the dress. "Shayna Aileen Snow! What have you done to that dress! I can't believe how insolent you are to ignore my limitations! You are to meet your betrothed in a few minutes! And your dress is completely ruined!" The woman said rushing over. From the sound of her voice, she sounded calm but looked furious. She was definitely the head of the house. She fretted over each little frayed end until Shayna stopped her.

"Mama, you remember Axel right? He's one of my friends. This is his father Brock. And what do you mean a few minutes... I thought I had a couple of hours." The girl asked frustratedly... The woman looked over with a polite curtsy and a how do you do before turning her knowing gaze on her daughter. The woman had almost the same dark brown hair as the girl but instead of yellowish eyes, the woman had piercing blue ones. "With how you have been acting I was certain that you wouldn't last longer than thirty minutes before at least messing with your hair... I was right... I invited the Evergreen Family to join us as we 'enjoy' this circus. And you meet your betrothed. Your friend can go along as well." She said... Shayna rolled her eyes, which obviously made the older woman mad. Of course Shayna's mother wasn't older than 39, but the woman looked about 27. And her dress was less... Extravagant than Shayna's was. It was a simple slightly poofed out dress that had only one solid shimmery color and few embellishments...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:56 pm
Even after how long he had known Shayna, Axel didn't know just how high she was on the social status. She was apparently so high class, she was being betrothed..wait, betrothed?! Axel's face was completely shocked. His eyes were widen, along with his mouth. Did people really still do stuff like betrothing and arranged marriages? Axel thought that was only in places like the middle east and stuff. This was modern day USA. before the boy could say anything, he was pulled away by his father.

Brock took his son a few steps away from the mother and daughter so they might be out of ear shot, even over all the noise in the tent. "Axel," the stern looking man whispered in his son's ear. "Don't say anything. I know this all seems absurd to you, but I think your friend might be a apart of a WASP family. It might explain her mother's...disposition." The stern father then let go of his son. He was cool and calm, but there was no doubt he shared his son's reaction. Axel could tell by the subtle feature in his father's face.

"So uh, I take it we're not going to the petting zoo?" Axel asked awkwardly. When he became constricted like, it was painfully obvious to everyone around him that he was wearing a fake smile and trying not to start trouble. Sooner or later though, Axel would blow his cover drop a bomb that would everyone wish they were on Mars and away from the boy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm
((Shayna reminds me of this song ))

Terrence spotted Paul and walked over. "Nice to see you" he said, then smelled a little odour coming from his friend. "I take it you guys already went in the petting zoo" he commented with a chuckle.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm
Maverick sighed silently, at least he had tried, he debated about talking to her more about that night, but it seemed she no longer wanted to talk to him...well that would imply she had wanted to in the first place. He lingered for a moment or two and said "Have..have a good night" he decided it best to end the conversation there, and started making his way towards the circus. Though he didn't really know much about Eden, in fact he only knew her through Eric due to Shayna, he felt there was something hidden inside her...a secret maybe...he was deep in thought as he walked towards the circus.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 pm
((I am currently on my phone supposed to be asleep but had to comment about the video. I like how it started similar to ff3 on the shed or final fantasy 6 on ds, where Celine had to be the imposter in the opera hehe. Okay nerd rant over. Night Yall))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:56 pm
(( there is no ff6 out on the ds.....just saying))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:16 am
(The song is awesome though.)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:53 am
Sivlerwolf14
(( there is no ff6 out on the ds.....just saying))

((Sorry I'm playing it on my ds. Its for gameboy))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games