Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

kittara_jaganshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:03 pm
Hi! ^^ names kittara i have been on gaia... for about two years now... and is a mod in The official Fanart Guild ^^ I love to draw (is not very good) and talk to people, and is wondering why did i get invited? ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:54 pm
kittara_jaganshi
Hi! ^^ names kittara i have been on gaia... for about two years now... and is a mod in The official Fanart Guild ^^ I love to draw (is not very good) and talk to people, and is wondering why did i get invited? ^^ heart

Like to draw? You should definitely check out the easter egg contest here in the guild then!

You got invited because I found you! whee Oh, and of course, why not!

I hope you like the guild and that we see you around lots! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ozzelisk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:29 pm
I'm VTA.

I'll try to be as active as I can. ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:31 pm
Hi, I am the_ilse_witch or Tabitha if you wish to call me something easier to type xp Age 16 (17 in May) and live in California. I am the 701st person to join this guild and um yea thats about it xd  

the_ilse_witch

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:31 pm
vash the antichrist
I'm VTA.

I'll try to be as active as I can. ninja

Well, welcome to the guild! Nice devil tail. blaugh I hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:57 pm
YAY! i have just joined this.. .guild!!!! ...uh..... ...................... i'm...14 n have been on gaia for.... 2 years now (i think xD) I heart RPing >.> <.< when i can  

Sora Yamato

kendrat199

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:18 pm
Hello ^_^
let's see about me. Well, I've been on gaia for two years or so-maybe a little bit over that- and I got a request to join this guild randomly. I've been roleplaying before I joined gaia (on neopets) and I continue to do it. I'm 16 and obviously a female and look nothing like my avi a complete opposite domokun . Uh besides going on gaia and roleplaying I love to go to the movies(comedy, action,action, drama?) and reading fanfiction. I have a myspace like half of the world's population lol. I try to make people laugh and i'm labeled as the 'insane weird girl' i tend to talk randomly and always up to talking to new people ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:44 pm
hiya
i'm EssieJj and i joined this guild because i was thinkin;ah well why not ?
i'm 12 years old and i'm from the netherlands ^^ nice to meet ya all smile  

EssieJj_

superstar2828

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:53 pm
Hi eveyone!

I'm new heres((of course))

My name is Amanda

and I've been on gaia for almost a year now

oh and I was invited by my buddy bonekeeperE

so I figured what the hey!?

Plus my buddy us the shiznit so I decided to join! mrgreen heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:01 pm
hi! the name is kitaru! and i'm nice! XD thats all i have to say.  

inuyashasesshomaru

Ria_Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:35 pm
*sneaks in*

hello.

i thought it would be courtious to say something, thus being i am now a member of this guild.

i am wearied by a two-hour play...

goodnight.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:57 am
EssieJj_
hiya
i'm EssieJj and i joined this guild because i was thinkin;ah well why not ?
i'm 12 years old and i'm from the netherlands ^^ nice to meet ya all smile

It's good to see you joined! The netherlands! I've never been there... is it cool? Well, um, welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:58 am
Sora Yamato
YAY! i have just joined this.. .guild!!!! ...uh..... ...................... i'm...14 n have been on gaia for.... 2 years now (i think xD) I heart RPing >.> <.< when i can

You like rping? Then you should definitely check out the roleplaying subforum (if you haven't already of course). whee We're glad you joined, I hope you like the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:59 am
kendrat199
Hello ^_^
let's see about me. Well, I've been on gaia for two years or so-maybe a little bit over that- and I got a request to join this guild randomly. I've been roleplaying before I joined gaia (on neopets) and I continue to do it. I'm 16 and obviously a female and look nothing like my avi a complete opposite domokun . Uh besides going on gaia and roleplaying I love to go to the movies(comedy, action,action, drama?) and reading fanfiction. I have a myspace like half of the world's population lol. I try to make people laugh and i'm labeled as the 'insane weird girl' i tend to talk randomly and always up to talking to new people ^_^

Well, welcome to the guild "insane weird girl!" And I think your avvie looks great- even if it is the opposite! blaugh I hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:00 am
superstar2828
Hi eveyone!

I'm new heres((of course))

My name is Amanda

and I've been on gaia for almost a year now

oh and I was invited by my buddy bonekeeperE

so I figured what the hey!?

Plus my buddy us the shiznit so I decided to join! mrgreen heart

I'm glad you showed up. Hopefully you'll find him and new friends here- I certainly hope so anyways! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games