Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:04 am
"Well... There goes Mr. Moody Number Two... And number one is still coming this direction. " Wylla said in a downtrodden tone. "Who the hell is Odin? Do you not know who Morrighan is? Goddess of Humans. Actually... Mentioning her... Have you heard of Fomors?" The man finally noticed Wylla near the group. "Dang. He saw me. I hope he wants meet the side of another building." She reached for her Hammer. She generally left her right hand empty, and kept one shield on her left arm at all times.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 am
Paradise451

((... you're going with Irish mythos aren't you. I wouldn't mind much, but this is based on Norse mythos and not many people know Irish mythos. You can bring them in since Norse and Irish sometimes mesh, but you still have to adhere to the story and translate slightly. For example, the Fomors are the giants. Morrighan would probably be rebellious valkyries. (she's a trio of war goddess, not a singular goddess of humans). You can have her come from a strange culture halfway across the world near the giant's home where she thinks they are gods, but no crossing worlds or dimensions, ok? Despite the possibilities that would bring, it could bring a lot of confusion and potential problems, especially for new people joining late like yourself. I'd rather keep things simple. Ok? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:00 am
lil_lollypop1

((I was gonna do a simple change in Wylla's thinking, to her the "Monsters" would be known as Fomors, but just as their regular classifications to the rest. And Odin would simply be a name. I'll try to keep the confusion from appearing by doing that. I'm going more along the lines of foreign, and not cross dimensional.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 am
Paradise451

((Ok, that's perfectly fine. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 am
lil_lollypop1

((Simple way to put it... She follows different beliefs than the others, just having Culture Shock is all that is going on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 am
Max returned to his tower, filled with homunculi servants as he walked about the once abandoned windmill of the giants. Of course, once he stumbled upon the place many years previous, he had made a lot of changes to the large structure. He entered the top of the tower to his personal chamber, which was filled with books and magical technology that he developed himself. Slowly, he unearthed the crystal from his robe and put it on a stand as it returned to its original size. Fiona slept with a painful expression within the dark prison. "Oh, dearest, are you having a nightmare? I suppose even you dream, don't you?" He smirked. "Now... where did I put those old scrolls..." He muttered, going through his bookshelf.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 am
The man came running at Wylla with his sword held high. "I'm gonna get you! I'm not gonna be the laughing stock." He bellowed as he drew near. Wylla tossed her hammer and the man tripped over it. "You know... I'd work on your footwork first." She walked over and grabbed her hammer off the ground. The man swung the sword and it hit her boot and a bright green flash appeared on contact. "Ugh... You're kidding me? Again with trying to hit me? I told you that if you even managed to hit me it would do nothing." She held the hammer and laid it on his chest. "Good luck moving that thing. It weighs 75 Stones all on its own." She turned back to the others, "Okay, while he's helpless right now, could you please tell me the name of this town so I can stop bothering everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:07 pm
Running a hand through her hair Fredrika paced back and forth, panicking as the man on the ground thrashed around. If the noise continued he was going to attract unwanted attention.

Sighing she shook her head, Max had been the one with all the answers….a little odd that he should seem to know so much now that she thought about it. "Honestly I couldn't tell you where we are if you offered me gold, right now I'm as lost as you…" He could have at least given them that much information before vanishing "stupid creep..."

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 pm
Max found the scroll he was looking for and carefully read through it. "Hmm... It's old but I don't know if it will work. Perhaps I should have Wagner's second opinion." He muttered, wrapping up the scroll. "But that probably means I have to travel with the idiot and the lying foreigner." He grimaced, grabbing his map. "Well, off to bite my tongue." He grimaced, giving orders to the homunculi to guard Fiona with their lives before he vanished. The pentagram reappeared as Max resurfaced. "It seems I have immediate business with Wagner." Max muttered. "Alright. Alright." He grimiced, walking over to Wylla. "I'll answer your stupid questions. Tell me what the largest city near you is."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:24 pm
"Nearest city? The only big 'city' I can think of would be Rocheste. It's not even very big, a castle, a tavern, and a library. That's all it consists of." Wylla stated matter of factly, along with using air quotes when she said city. "There was the village of Morvan that I left out of to go into the desert, if that is anymore help... It has a second name of Malina." She said Malina in the same accent her friend Evie uses, making it sound like Marina.  

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:43 pm
"Desert huh..." He muttered, pulling out his map. "Oh! No wonder you're such an idiot. You're from here, right next to the region of the ice giants. Giants hate Odin and the gods, so the only gods you probably know about are rebellious valkyries. Normally, a rebellious valkyrie is as good as dead. Even if they manage to survive, they loose they're light powers that they steal from the Lord of Light. They become nothing more then an extremely long-lived human since they can no longer thrive off the light energy or eat the golden apples that keep them young. A rebellious valkyrie has no more then about 3000 years tops." He told her. "Not to mention that unlike humans, a valkyrie's life force is drained by using magic. Some spells that I can use easily, like teleportation, would take ten to a hundred years off a valkyrie's life. Only powerful gods like Fiona are rare exceptions. She cast high level magic and her life force didn't dwindle. She might even be more powerful then Odin." He smirked, clasping his hands together and rubbing them against his face lovingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:53 pm
'And he's back again treat ing us like idiots' She muttered, eyeing the sorcerer with a sour expression and wondering exactly why he had bothered returning here when he could probably have headed straight for the capital. What ever was going on in that head of his wasn't something the mechanic wanted to be part of.

As he spoke Fredrika found herself becoming more and more agitated, a cold dread settling in her stomach as he mentioned Fiona and once again falling in to that 'creepy lover mode' when ever he mentioned the Valkyrie.

In fact the more he spoke the less she wanted to do with Max, though mentioning Wagner didn't seem to help on that front either. Listening to him describe where they were Fredrika began slowly backing away, maybe they wouldn't notice if the one little human slipped away now to join her own kind and start living a normal life surrounded by normal people who did normal things.

'I could probably add about 30 more years to my life expectancy if I walked away now'

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm
"Ice giants?" Wylla looked at the map. "Uh... That'd be Hoarfrost Hollow and Depths. Home of the Kobolds and Yetis. I can see how some Kobolds could be mistaken for Giants, I had to fight Echeloch, the Greatest Warrior of their kind... Was a 10 Minute battle while in Paladin mode." Wylla realized she mentioned Paladin Mode and quickly clasped her hand over her mouth. She pointed at a spot, "That town on your map, it's out of date. Ainle is a burning ruin now. It was ransacked and destroyed in a night from a failed magic experiment that unleashed Vampires on the town... Which I had to clean up with Lann." She drew a circle around it with her finger.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 pm
"I know." he chuckled. "And it wasn't a failure. Well, perhaps slight failure." He replied, rubbing his chin before seeing Fredrika trying to sneak off. "Oh, you want to get on the road already? Very well then. We can walk and talk." Max told Fredrika before turning back to the map. "We're here, over halfway across the world between the Dark Lord's castle and Wagner's ruins. I wouldn't go here. You'll die." He said, pointing at the Dark Lord's domain. "...or be tortured and turned into a servant. Whatever the Dark Lord feels like." He said, walking and talking at the same time. "We're actually heading to the capital here to see Wagner. Though, you might want to do something about your outfit if you're going to meet him. Otherwise he'll get angry and eat you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 pm
Freezing in step she visibly twitched, apparently the god's didn't seem to be answering her prayers at the moment…actually they seemed to be sat around laughing at them lately. Sighing she fell in to step with Max, his now cheerful demeanour doing nothing to brighten her low mood "Correction, you are going to see Wagner, I have no business with him what so ever" The further away from the dragon king she was the happier Fredrika would be.

Tilting her head she examined their latest travel companion, now that he mentioned it Wylla was dressed like a warrior, something the old dragon wouldn't tolerate if she did meet him. 'I doubt he would be happy to find out she was wearing one of his cousins…or..children…'

The thought of miniature, equally grumpy dragons roaming around the land was a very funny and very disturbing thought. "I really think you should change if you want to meet him.."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games