Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:14 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked down to the other as he smiled softly and nodded gently looking at him softly as he relaxed a bit but he rubbed his cheek gently. "Yes really, you know I do not have a problem with you staying. And so let it turn into a sleepover I do not mind, means i can spend some more time with you""He said gently. Smiling he nodded to the statement that was told to him, "Yea we can clean that up once we are done eating and drinking for the day and well how would we cover it? YOu want a lid, plastic foil or aluminum foil"he said gently.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

Sato felt comfortable enough to be leaning back against the tall human male while listening to him. "I should probably stop by the house for clothes or should I wait until tomorrow? What do you think?" he asked Jason. "I'm done with eating and I will finish with drinking. Either one of those options sound fine to me" he said to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:07 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to the male he thought for a bit and then made a slightly face before looking at him gently as he held him gently to his chest. "Well then I guess we can stop by your house today so you can get the cloths then we can walk back to my place together? Or you want to go alone?"he asked gently wanting to make sure which one the male wanted. Calmly he smiled a bit as he nodded heading to the the foil as he hummed letting the other go for a bit so that way he could get some space and as well to get the foil to cover the rest of the pudding.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

Sato looks down at their feet as he thinks over the two options. "I think I handle it going on my own" he responded to Jason. He thought it would be quicker and less of a chance of getting spotted by the doctor. He finishes up his cup of water while Jason covers what is left of the pudding with foil. He goes on to rinsing out his cup and cleaning the spoons in the sink.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:18 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly as he smiled a bit as he nodded gently as he smiled a bit, "Alright you want me to give you the spare key to the house so you can come in when you get them? I don't usually leave it unlocked at all so it would be easier if you had the spare and in case I am doing something and I do not hear you knocking or the doorbell"he said gently and softly.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 am
User Image

Sato isn't against the spare key because he could enter this house without having to worry about explaining how he got pass a locked door or waste his time with knocking on the door. "You have a doorbell?" he asked Jason surprised thinking houses stopped having those. Doorbells are a nuisance for his ears more than knock on wood.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:27 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him gently he smiled and laughed softly nodding, "I do, but like I said if I am doing something I sometimes do not hear it. So are you okay with a spare key?"he asked gently but he found it cute how the other was acting right now.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

"That's not why I asked. I don't like doorbells for personal reasons" Sato responded. He nods, "Yes, I'm okay with receiving a spare from you" he said to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:09 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly as he smiled a bit as he relaxed a bit but he handed him the spare key as he bite his ow lip gently and softly. "Um I take it doorbells are not good for your ears correct?"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:32 am
User Image

Sato nods again, "Yes, and used as pranks or overly used by someone who can't help pressing it multiple times until someone answers the door" he said to him. He attached the key to his rabbit foot key chain then start wiping down the counter tops.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he looked at him softly and gently but he nodded as he began to wash the counter tops with him while he hummed softly to himself before he looked at him. "Well I won't do that, I promise. I know how some things get annoying, I find anything with a high pitch sound really annoying and try to avoid or not hear it"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

"We have that in common" Sato said to him smiling. He is relieved there is less of a chance of Jason playing a sound related trick on him. He washing his hands after they finished washing the counter tops. "I should get going then. What will you be doing while I am out?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:03 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he looked at him softly as he thought for a bit as he thought slightly before he rubbed his own neck a bit. "Well if anything I will just be grading some papers while you are out and making some things for the house. I was thinking of ordering some things I need and order take out you want anything?"he said.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image

"No thanks, I would be still full from the pudding and water" Sato said declining the offer. He was puzzled as to how Jason would still be hungry, but figured it would be because the older male digest faster than him. "I will get going now" he said before going to get his bag then afterwards go for the door.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:32 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled a bit as he looked at him softly and listened to him but he nodded gently but still he could see that the other was confused about some things. "Alright, I was just asking and take care Sato. I will see you in a few then and remember no ringing the door bell okay, I should be in my office when you come back"he said gently walking him to the door since he wanted to be nice and a gentlemen.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games